MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I will have to have a look at Hinch, meldrum, Sali.

I couldn’t do all of the PS stuff and still only on the second celeb gossip thread.

I need knitting circle pace as I really only get to read this when I’m putting the baby down and when I sneak off from my husband for a long wee

Reactions: 16
I know I'm late to the party, but can anyone fill me in on what happened with the SOD's nanny?

Reactions: 7
Ha I know right! We all gather here and wait patiently for whatever content titbits are shittily produced them leap on it and devour it until we’re satiated. If that’s weird I don’t want to be normal, feasting on these Instaknobs downfall is just too much fun

Btw Bertie Meldrum is advertising hoovers now

I just had a quick scroll through her page... what the...?!?!! What is her USP? She looks dull AF, I don’t get it?!!
It’s racism.

Reactions: 10
I just had a quick scroll through her page... what the...?!?!! What is her USP? She looks dull AF, I don’t get it?!!
Nailed it in one short scroll @Heyjude - she’s possibly the most inane human, almost, alive - but just go and see what the Tattlers make of that

So far we have:

mofod (obv we are the crew)
meldrum
Hinch
Sali Hughes
Part time working mummy
Hungermama
Mamalinauk
Arielle charnas
Rosie Londoner (same as arielle)

Had a nosey at Mrs Meldrum’s page .. another child seller with a velvet sofa .. then looked at her tattle pages - VIP central! I kind of like the pace this thread goes along at - you described it perfectly - we’re all having a lovely little natter and comparing titbits of our life and then kaboom! He’s only gone and done another post. This time’s he’s on a plane. His editing skills are pretty good. I hope he gave the flight attendant a heavy tip.

soz to make the fun list dry but I might use them to look at my like to comment rate ratio to see how FOD is compared to his equally annoying peers. Still think he’s buying likes.

Somewhere in Mississippi tonight there’s a country hun asking her husband why he isn’t more like this British jet setting #playboy as she re watches his insta video for the 40th time x

Reactions: 21
I have no idea who Hungrymama , Meldrum, Sali Hughes or the others are. I've managed to not get drawn in so far so I darent look! I do sometimes pop in the @Beckyhonmesweethome thread but that was down to a colleague watching and howling over her stories on our breaks months ago! She's quite an itchy woman, claims to be a normal woman sharing her highs n lows - but she just talks at the camera whilst having a scratch, videos her trips to pound stretcher / home bargains or shares links for clothes that she appears to have hundreds of. Oh and says "so, yeah" a fair bit. Quite tragic really as age does nowt but spend or get shit faced on gin or shows her latest kitchen creations via Gousto the woman is 41, spends all her time shopping but gets the Gousto!!
I know of Hinch. The woman who thinks she invented cleaning and has enlightened a whole nation of apparently utter feckin eejits . My mum (RIP) was treating our respiratory tracts to a bit of zoflora inhalation yeeeeeaaars before Hinch started making rainbow toilet bowls and writing books about it. She probably weren't even born when fabreze became the latest trend in air-clogged fragrance for when we have lazy days and can't be arsed to get the duster out- why dust when you can put people off the scent of slob by blinding then with a stench not unlike fly killer?! If that Hinch woman was even born when we had the ozone hole crisis, she wouldn't dare be finishing it off! And she has a whole bunch of wannabes aka HINCHERS who think she's the millennium answer to Anthea Turner!!

I'll shut up cos I havent finished

Reactions: 18
Just went to see what all the fuss is about on meldrum, oh my days that’s a new low - a story about not having any content then don’t post a fecking story

Reactions: 10
With a LARGE side of narcissism!

Reactions: 4
Can you imagine his sweet talking the flight attendant in his most charming smarmy way; “I’m Fod don’t you know, I have 991k followers, can you read this amazing script I have written”

It’s surprisingly easy to compile footage like that, I only know cos my husband watched tons of camera / videography stuff a few years back. There’s kids doing infinitely better jobs on YouTube. My fav was always Nightscape - he used to be a teen, but obvs has aged, who scaled buildings and broke into places (they were the ones that did the West Ham stadium and big brother house) but his shots are insane considering he’s working with next to no budget, just using go pros.

I would diiiiie if he got into vlogging next. I think it’s coming, have they already registered their “names” on YouTube / done anything in the past?

Reactions: 6
Can you imagine his sweet talking the flight attendant in his most charming smarmy way; “I’m Fod don’t you know, I have 991k followers, can you read this amazing script I have written”
If I were to be cynical I reckon he paid her to do it.. but you’re probably right. Shame on her for falling for his smarm!

Reactions: 8
I’ll have to let my husband know he missed out on the great Burton jort drop of 2006

I reckon he’ll be back. He’ll need that sweet sweet 0.1p per view cash now he’s doing the weekly food shop

Reactions: 2
It must be easy if he can do it, you’re right.
ugh, who knows. YouTube seems to be saturated with yoof, I honestly think he would be far too much of an oldie to attract any serious viewing figures when up against all those trendy gaming/lifestyle dudes
I always think FoD must look like a right tosser running around talking to his phone ‘making movies’.

Omg sorry I didn’t mean it like WRONG just he’s clearly gone on and found a tutorial on how casey neistat does his airport run videos and replicated it.

See yes the youth (lol) make such good shit on there but in America the family YouTuber/vlogger is a huuuuge deal. I’ve mainly heard of it cos a lot of them are abusers and end up in prison??? But I assume most of them don’t they just hang out in their huge cardboard mansions and go to drive throughs. Their culture is a lot more buy buy buy stuff stuff stuff which suits the SODs, but how they thoroughly monetise it outside of ad sense is beyond me, it’s not as if they can do midwestern mall meets? But adding it to our 2020 SODs sweepstakes!

Reactions: 3
I just did some hinch. Good god. I think she might be single handedly responsible for global warming.

I think I’m stuck in a total insta sustainability bubble but her stories were just pics of nuclear cleaning products which are terrible for kids to be exposed too ! WTAF!!

I like my influencers to have Their cleaning products in reusable Amber bottles with dymo labels and bristle brushes

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.