MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg bless you guys this is v sweet thank you, I’m blushing! I love coming here and having a chat with all of you it’s always so interesting and genuinely hilarious. I’ve also had really bad evening sickness in my early pregnancy and loved that there’s always something to distract me from the anxiety of vomiting up my stagnant breakfast and lunch ❤

It’s such a shame we’re all over the country as a meet up would be hilarious, although undoubtedly SODs walk amongst us so it could get a bit line of duty. We have so much to look forward to as a team though, a potential comeback... a continued demise... or my favourite, rogue bottom of barrel sponcon!! How long do we think he’s got before he’s promoting those awful MLMs / currency trading schemes? I’m guessing it’ll be at least a year in the sponcon desert...
But we have the advantage here.We know what they look like! We can hold our party at the other poster's Dorset home. Reference Code "TATTLE" for a discounted stay.

#womensupportingwomen#AD#Discountedstays#livingmybestlife#funinthesun#englishholidays#funnightoutwiththegirls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We have quite a community here that’s why it feels weird commenting on other influencers on other threads - I’m like, I want to know what dogmuck and grey wolf and heretoreaditall2019 and yel and the rest of the gang think !

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m from Bristol but no connection to Fod I promise 😱😱 I have lived here all my life, I have two daughters, two cats, one dog and one husband 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know what you mean. I've been here since thread 7 I think! (After the superdrug advert. )

EDIT: since 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
New post alert!
What's the betting this 'extreme hide and seek' is some sort of undeclared #ad?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
We have quite a community here that’s why it feels weird commenting on other influencers on other threads - I’m like, I want to know what dogmuck and grey wolf and heretoreaditall2019 and yel and the rest of the gang think !
Same and I barely know any of the other influendlessdrivels and I can't be arsed to look them up. Obvs I know of Hinch and have plenty of rants in reserve should the subject ever come up because the whole concept winds me right up! 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐

• Haha
Empowering
Clemmie thank you so much for using this platform to allow women to share such varied experiences. In a society where women seem to readily knock each others’ crowns off, we need more things like this to bring us together. Nothing unites women more than sharing birth stories (except maybe the shared dismay of a chin hair), so I think this is such an empowering and bonding topic. Thank you thank you thank you.
She did have a good platform to do some good.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely just don’t understand why he is still posting :

No ads
He has a weird madwoman in the attic style situation with clemmie / Alice / tattlegate where she is sometimes seen from afar or alluded to but no longer present
He vaguely complains, but never explains
It seems really disloyal to his family and his wife to carry on

I think the mofod’s are a sinking ship but I can’t stop watching

hungermama and mamalinauk and arielle charnas really grind my gears
How is there not a thread on Arielle Charnas eh? I DO NOT CARE what anyone tells me you can’t be that thin without an eating disorder of some kind..surely? Sorry I‘ll pipe down again now..

• Haha
I genuinely just don’t understand why he is still posting :

No ads
He has a weird madwoman in the attic style situation with clemmie / Alice / tattlegate where she is sometimes seen from afar or alluded to but no longer present
He vaguely complains, but never explains
It seems really disloyal to his family and his wife to carry on

I think the mofod’s are a sinking ship but I can’t stop watching

hungermama and mamalinauk and arielle charnas really grind my gears
Ohhh yes! All very Mr Rochester in Jane Eyre, the secret mad wife locked in the zen room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New post alert!
What's the betting this 'extreme hide and seek' is some sort of undeclared #ad?!
I don't know but I'm finding it hard not to go full on #AD GalaBINGO "HOUSE" "LINE" 4 CORNERS" all over the comments with my virtual dobber

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What was the Superdrug ad?!
I remember the post was originally about asking women to share their stories about their mental health and experiences. It was only afterwards that she put the "paid partnership " thing up.

Originally I honestly did love following her because I loved the midwifery aspect (I want to be an obstetrician) and thought the whole surprise disneyland reveal was cute. It was again later on that I saw the trip was gifted. You begin to quickly feel like a mug in some ways.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How is there not a thread on Arielle Charnas eh? I DO NOT CARE what anyone tells me you can’t be that thin without an eating disorder of some kind..surely? Sorry I‘ll pipe down again now..
i feel the same way about oliviabynature who I think (but am not sure) just deletes anything about her size and I wonder to myself -is there a duty of care somewhere and who does it lie with? Now she has a modelling agency behind her is it them? Is it her family and friends? Do her followers owe her that, have they made her fall down the rabbit hole even more so? Is she part of thinspo and a darker world I don’t know about or understand. She has fantastic street style but I find myself very conflicted by her and often unfollow.

Hinch you guys would have to fill me in as I don’t know anything about her but a quick squizz says she likes grey chenille

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmm, some people are naturally very thin. However she is SO thin her head is unnaturally out of proportion with the rest of her body - like an orange on a toothpick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same and I barely know any of the other influendlessdrivels and I can't be arsed to look them up. Obvs I know of Hinch and have plenty of rants in reserve should the subject ever come up because the whole concept winds me right up! 🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
omg exactly the same, even wanting to talk about tv shows (I didn’t rate the stranger?? Am I alone?!). We need an off topic chat, we can’t go off platform else it’ll end up like don’t f with cats where the killer comes in and films a video walking round our workplace. We do have general chat forums - should I make one? We could start off with just a comparing the best / worst influencers like someone else asked?

also this new post is a blatant rip off of Casey Neistat’s old flight videos. Maybe he’s hoping to get into YouTube?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.