MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Until I came here after reading about MOD (and obvs Tattle), I knew one instahun who is that “friends kid” so low level knob. However, let me tell you this...In the last couple of weeks I now know Mrs Hinch & Mrs Meldrum and sweet baby Jebus those two make FOD seem almost human. When things get a bit mundane and quiet on here (soz they do sometimes) I go have some serious belly laughs in Hinch and Meldrum threads...those two mad witches never stop posting stories so the Tattle fodder is strong. If you want a lorra lorra laughs you have to check them out. Must admit I do feel a bit like I’m cheating on you lot when I go over there but I always take my SOD friendship ring off when I’m there...so it doesn’t count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
omg exactly the same, even wanting to talk about tv shows (I didn’t rate the stranger?? Am I alone?!). We need an off topic chat, we can’t go off platform else it’ll end up like don’t f with cats where the killer comes in and films a video walking round our workplace. We do have general chat forums - should I make one? We could start off with just a comparing the best / worst influencers like someone else asked?

also this new post is a blatant rip off of Casey Neistat’s old flight videos. Maybe he’s hoping to get into YouTube?
"where the killer comes in and films a video walking round our workplace" that's what the Twins will be saying in yrs to come about FOD constantly filming when they find Clammie in the attic 😲

Ahh The Stranger had potential but got far too ridiculous!
I dunno much about forums - I've only ever been on this one so a bit miffed re threads n stuff!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His sentences don't even make sense. If he has so much time to dick around editing videos why can't he proofread 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rosie The Londoner is another one who is absolutely full to the brim of bullshit! Anyway, FOD is really turning up the dial on twinny content isn’t he? 🤔 Also his story this eve showing him on a plane... sooooo you travel in biz class for work... BIG FREAKIN’ DEAL!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i feel the same way about oliviabynature who I think (but am not sure) just deletes anything about her size and I wonder to myself -is there a duty of care somewhere and who does it lie with? Now she has a modelling agency behind her is it them? Is it her family and friends? Do her followers owe her that, have they made her fall down the rabbit hole even more so? Is she part of thinspo and a darker world I don’t know about or understand. She has fantastic street style but I find myself very conflicted by her and often unfollow.

Hinch you guys would have to fill me in as I don’t know anything about her but a quick squizz says she likes grey chenille
Just had a peek at 'oliviabynature' and blimey she makes 'arielle charnas' look fat 😝😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Until I came here after reading about MOD (and obvs Tattle), I knew one instahun who is that “friends kid” so low level knob. However, let me tell you this...In the last couple of weeks I now know Mrs Hinch & Mrs Meldrum and sweet baby Jebus those two make FOD seem almost human. When things get a bit mundane and quiet on here (soz they do sometimes) I go have some serious belly laughs in Hinch and Meldrum threads...those two mad witches never stop posting stories so the Tattle fodder is strong. If you want a lorra lorra laughs you have to check them out. Must admit I do feel a bit like I’m cheating on you lot when I go over there but I always take my SOD friendship ring off when I’m there...so it doesn’t count.
You can have your fun and cheat on us but like our cat- "you have to be back by 10pm".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
"where the killer comes in and films a video walking round our workplace" that's what the Twins will be saying in yrs to come about FOD constantly filming when they find Clammie in the attic 😲

Ahh The Stranger had potential but got far too ridiculous!
I dunno much about forums - I've only ever been on this one so a bit miffed re threads n stuff!
oh sorry I meant like the other subcategories not leaving our beloved tattle! There’s a general cht and then there’s all the other categories like families, celebs, influencers!

I hope the twins are getting their fair share put away for them they’ve been working since in the womb! I wonder if there’s a kardashian style dynamic, like how kris favours the money makers?

I need to check our mrs meldrum as her thread is always really active. I like the Lorna Luxe thread although she gives me anxiety in a weird way cos I think it’s fronted by a lot of financing/leasing/money trickery so it’s like seeing a car crash in slow mo? And Grace F Victory although that thread is dead

Reactions: 4
He's going down!!!
👆👆👆👆👆This is why he’s gone all out twinnies and public participation shite! Currently going through the Texas phone book to call on the off chance they don’t know he loves Bernie Sanders and hates Jesus! That will do the work on at least 81 😜

We have quite a community here that’s why it feels weird commenting on other influencers on other threads - I’m like, I want to know what dogmuck and grey wolf and heretoreaditall2019 and yel and the rest of the gang think !
Honestly you got to go look at Hinch and Meldrum threads - they are chock full of funny funny peeps saying funny tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They’re my two favourite threads apart from this one! bleeping gold. The Sali Hughes one is very good too, such funny and incisive ladies on that one 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 7
His latest story is a blatant attempt to prove he ‘works’ haha you’re not fooling anyone mate.
Oh my god I’ve got to go to Australia for work next month...I better create an Instagram account so I can prove to everyone how important I am.
duck off you knob, people have been travelling for work for years, you are not special. NOT SPECIAL. You hear me?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she have more than one account than the Alice one then - as none of the comments she made about other influencers (apart from the CB comments) seem all that bad/bitchy? And I can't see anywhere that she slagged off budget Clemmie, so why did budget Clemmie drop her so quickly when they were supposed to be real life friends? She was a little bit mean about Hungermama but nothing too outrageous, so why did HM make such a big deal when it happened? So many questions!
I’ve been wondering that for ages too. What did she actually say about HungerMama? Her reaction was very dramatic. I’ve watched her stories and posts for a while now and I thought her woe is me attitude after her break up from her husband was understandable but someone on here (I think) said that she’d been having an affair with a dad at her kids school and that’s why her husband left her 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve been wondering that for ages too. What did she actually say about HungerMama? Her reaction was very dramatic. I’ve watched her stories and posts for a while now and I thought her woe is me attitude after her break up from her husband was understandable but someone on here (I think) said that she’d been having an affair with a dad at her kids school and that’s why her husband left her 😮
It’s hard to feel too sorry for any of the gang that MOD bashed because they’re all pretty unlikeable, self-serving narcissists. What MOD did was crappy to her so-called mates but I bet they’re all up to it in one form or another. I’m not sure what HM story is either, she’s not someone I can get on board with even for a hate read!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’re my two favourite threads apart from this one! bleeping gold. The Sali Hughes one is very good too, such funny and incisive ladies on that one 🤩
Is it any wonder that practically everyone in there is a VIP member- the content those women put out is absolutely bonkers. Here on the SODs page we’re a bit like a knitting circle waiting for FOD to do a post/story so we can rip it apart, we sit, have a bit of a natter, speculate about Clemmies whereabouts or fringe, then boom 💥 he posts and we are all over that tit.
Hinch and Meldrum are like the Tattle gift that keeps on giving - I honestly have no idea how (or why quite frankly) they manage to post so much drivel in one day. But it is Tattle gold for sure 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.