MOD & FOD #23 He's going doooooowwwn, he's yelling vulvaaaa

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! I’m a bit embarrassed about all that love - but thank you all 😍. Should I start my own brand? Rude as duck - RAF...great acronym might catch on 😳- id defo have a Tattle Party in Tom and whatsherfaces place when they give it me free for being so...pointless 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Amazeballs 🥳🥳 see we aren’t all horrid on Tattle like these ‘influencers’ would like everyone to believe 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You do realise we are all going to Admin hell for these comments! 😬
All go back and edit the words FOD and twit in and we’ll be safe 😜

Also it’s bloody dogmuck not dogsmuck...that makes me sound like a Viking 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm as naff as the Burton pants when it comes to knowing who the yawnfluencers are tbh! I only discovered Clammie via Budget Clemmie and discovered Budget Clemmie because she interviewed one of my mates (not an influencer) on her podcast. I thought they were the same person as they are both called Clemmie (shows how much I watched/listened ) and unfollowed MOD when my story feed became clogged up with fringe n acrylic twinsets. She only caught my eye again when *THE* scandal was all over the place, which I only actually had time to look into as I was on Annual Leave that week and spent the whole of it slothing out eating custard creams in bed but as a result of all that, I discovered tattle.😍💛🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Clemmie came on here, knowing her position as a midwife, as an influencer, as a wife, as a friend and went Fuxking bonkers slaying people
Did she have more than one account than the Alice one then - as none of the comments she made about other influencers (apart from the CB comments) seem all that bad/bitchy? And I can't see anywhere that she slagged off budget Clemmie, so why did budget Clemmie drop her so quickly when they were supposed to be real life friends? She was a little bit mean about Hungermama but nothing too outrageous, so why did HM make such a big deal when it happened? So many questions!

Reactions: 7
I'll second that @Heyjude 😁

If Dogsmuck was a bluetick I'd be her Ultimate Hun 💛 🤣
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 me too

Did she have more than one account than the Alice one then - as none of the comments she made about other influencers (apart from the CB comments) seem all that bad/bitchy? And I can't see anywhere that she slagged off budget Clemmie, so why did budget Clemmie drop her so quickly when they were supposed to be real life friends? She was a little bit mean about Hungermama but nothing too outrageous, so why did HM make such a big deal when it happened? So many questions!
hungermama is a total dick - met her irl and she is hungry and ugh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I don’t think she said anything outrageous or unforgivable to be honest. I think she was probably just done with it all and left the industry. I would hazard a guess that it wouldn’t have been very enjoyable to continue anyway. No one really wants a job they don’t like do they? Her Husband obviously enjoys producing his content

Reactions: 5
The Alice account got banned so she came back as Leopardprintvans. She hated Tattle that much that she couldn’t keep away 🤣 Hungermama is awful and absolutely desperate to be a Tier 1 instamum but she get Tetyana (another desperado) to do all her dirty work for her (as seen when Alice gate was revealed).

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I really enjoy reading your posts and interactions @heretoreaditall2019

These Instas could take a leaf out of your book around intelligent and considered debate on the thorny topic of CH, CB, race and healthcare.
I agree. Everytime I'm like yassss @heretoreaditall2019 👏👏 well done for saying everything I'm thinking but so much more articulately than I ever could!
And also agree thank you for always making me chuckle @Dogmuck you certainly do have an amazing way with words!
#girlgang #womensupportingwomen #stronggirlsclub 😜😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 me too

hungermama is a total dick - met her irl and she is hungry and ugh
@CrouchEndTiger we are basically HUNZ now hun 😋 @Dogmuck we got ur back babez
The Alice account got banned so she came back as Leopardprintvans. She hated Tattle that much that she couldn’t keep away 🤣 Hungermama is awful and absolutely desperate to be a Tier 1 instamum but she get Tetyana (another desperado) to do all her dirty work for her (as seen when Alice gate was revealed).
I've just searched the leopardprintvans username and so wasted more valuable sleep time on this pair of instacunts. I was shocked that Clemmie had time to make the one tattle account never mind two 🤷🏻‍♀️ and if she was doing it purely to change people's opinon of her family, she ballsed it up big time. Switching the gadgets off to give the family some of her dedicated internet time instead didn't cross any of her multiple persona's minds at all - even now it's all about the #posting innit!
I just cannot feel sorry for her in the slightest because regardless of the comments made that were deemed racist, she and he have shown nothing short of selfishness throughout - honestly it makes me so bloody cross!
I think I've said before that quite often the parents are a huge contributory factor to the mental health issues that some of the young people present with on the inpatient ward where I work.
Any family therapist would be tearing their hair out over this couple - in fact FOD would probably try and bleeping gram from the therapy room! 😤

• Heart
Who do we reckon is the most annoying / horrendous influencer? Is there a thread comparing them??
Oooh yeah... who...? I mean obviously FoD is up there although I’m starting to feel a bit sorry for him, and his tragic attempts to hang onto his followers. Well not that sorry...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I agree. Everytime I'm like yassss @heretoreaditall2019 👏👏 well done for saying everything I'm thinking but so much more articulately than I ever could!
And also agree thank you for always making me chuckle @Dogmuck you certainly do have an amazing way with words!
#girlgang #womensupportingwomen #stronggirlsclub 😜😜
omg bless you guys this is v sweet thank you, I’m blushing! I love coming here and having a chat with all of you it’s always so interesting and genuinely hilarious. I’ve also had really bad evening sickness in my early pregnancy and loved that there’s always something to distract me from the anxiety of vomiting up my stagnant breakfast and lunch ❤

It’s such a shame we’re all over the country as a meet up would be hilarious, although undoubtedly SODs walk amongst us so it could get a bit line of duty. We have so much to look forward to as a team though, a potential comeback... a continued demise... or my favourite, rogue bottom of barrel sponcon!! How long do we think he’s got before he’s promoting those awful MLMs / currency trading schemes? I’m guessing it’ll be at least a year in the sponcon desert...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I genuinely just don’t understand why he is still posting :

No ads
He has a weird madwoman in the attic style situation with clemmie / Alice / tattlegate where she is sometimes seen from afar or alluded to but no longer present
He vaguely complains, but never explains
It seems really disloyal to his family and his wife to carry on

I think the mofod’s are a sinking ship but I can’t stop watching

hungermama and mamalinauk and arielle charnas really grind my gears

Reactions: 11
omg bless you guys this is v sweet thank you, I’m blushing! I love coming here and having a chat with all of you it’s always so interesting and genuinely hilarious. I’ve also had really bad evening sickness in my early pregnancy and loved that there’s always something to distract me from the anxiety of vomiting up my stagnant breakfast and lunch ❤

It’s such a shame we’re all over the country as a meet up would be hilarious, although undoubtedly SODs walk amongst us so it could get a bit line of duty. We have so much to look forward to as a team though, a potential comeback... a continued demise... or my favourite, rogue bottom of barrel sponcon!! How long do we think he’s got before he’s promoting those awful MLMs / currency trading schemes? I’m guessing it’ll be at least a year in the sponcon desert...
"....... although undoubtedly SODs walk amongst us so it could get a bit line of duty." Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣 does that mean that someone somewhere could be a 'Snooper-Hooper' in disguise?
Gotta admit that when I joined up to the tattle.life I worried that I was gonna be a suspect being a newbie with lots to say an all 🤣
I just love yapping tbh!
Anyway defo not me and although my tattle name is different to my insta it's no huge secret that couldn't be revealed - although I've gone up to 304 followers now, so I may have to rethink incase I go viral innit 🤣
So where are folks from? I'm from Cambridge originally but have been in Essex for the last approx 2.5yrs. currently in Chelmsford, or ChelmsFOD whichever one prefers 😝

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.