Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieee

VIP Member
How long have clemmie been in Tanzania for ? I feel like it’s been forever. This is starting to look like a separation more than a solo holiday.

Reactions: 2

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Gotta get a line about the "Burton j-jeans j-jeans jeans" in there somewhere....
Definitely and THE #gifted or #ad sink, because no matter how many things they have ever been gifted or whatever, the sink always gets a mention first 🤣 properly gives me chuckles it does!

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Just been catching on the thread and going back to money. There's no chance they are struggling. In the southeast how well off you are depends a lot when you bought. For millions their bricks makes more money a year than they ever had. They bought young in london and the children will be off to a grammar school. They've had all normal people pay for gifted and could easily have paid off the Thanet doctors surgery.

Mamchat

So I predict a massive effort for world book day (as previous) but will the older kids comply? He's probably already started work on his masterpiece outfits in the hope of it going viral.

Mustard

VIP Member
Oh wow, I saw that link but only read the first paragraph, I got distracted. You don’t have to defend feeling sorry for her or justify thinking 23 is too young to have a baby. Everyone is different, some people will plan it and be happy, for others it might be unwelcome news and a frightening journey forwards. I guess we’ll never really know how it affected her.
She had another two pregnancies so couldn’t have been very unhappy unless they were accidents too.

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I don't think social services need to be threatened. FOD might not go about things the right way,but he does love his girls. On my peads placements I was honestly shocked by the number of bruised babies (under two) who had been attacked. The doctor said it wasn't uncommon at all.
Thing is if someone seriously wants to report safeguarding concerns they can, what’s the worst that may happen? The very worst is FOD a May get a phone call. There’s no evidence of harm (aside from a&e trips very close to his staged throwing them around and bouncing on beds-but a&e staff would likely have reported this anyway). My friend had an a&e referral to social services after her son drank from the bottle of Calpol she left on the side. They had a chat and that was that.

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
Regarding the SS message? Ah ok. So we don’t point out that we don’t think something is right we simply press report and then Admin decides?

So could you help me...where are the rules of engagement for Tattle?
Mine was deleted as well. I’ve just had a look at the rules (link down the bottom of the page) and it says:

“No moderating. If there's a post you don't like either keep scrolling, add the user to your ignore list or report.”
Also: “Discussion of moderation is to be avoided.”

Mods, hope this isn’t seen as derailing — thought it would be helpful as I hadn’t seen all the rules before either. Do delete if not though!

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
hahaha bless you, it was a welcome distraction from hateful IT nerds 🥴

someone else said v wisely about these instagrammers making hay whilst the sun shines, I think that everyone has their 15 mins and the smartest evolve / adapt to elongate that, but a fair chunk will fall by the wayside as their kids get old / they become too big ergo unrelatable / whatever else happens to them.

there has been lots of discussion in marketing about microinfluencers versus the big guys for years now. I don’t know how that’ll pan out... but P&G just did a cringe thing with mrs hunch and loads of smaller accounts (it was so embarrassing to see like the cool evil one at school and her cronies), I wonder if they’ll ever fully transition away from the “big” ones?

Edit: also agree I LOVE coming here, this is my only thread I feel like I even know some of the personalities on the thread now 😂😭 it’s welcome serenity and evilness and I do wish we could all have our M&S afternoon tea party 👹

guys SHUT UP he’s mentioned a reading diary one day after we commented on the fact they don’t seem overly fussed about the girls’ education / reading? He’s probably at home as we speak dog earring his latest amazon delivery with a rolling pin for this weekend’s posts.
You can buy cheap notebooks from poundland that say notes at the top or bottom of them...

hahaha bless you, it was a welcome distraction from hateful IT nerds 🥴

someone else said v wisely about these instagrammers making hay whilst the sun shines, I think that everyone has their 15 mins and the smartest evolve / adapt to elongate that, but a fair chunk will fall by the wayside as their kids get old / they become too big ergo unrelatable / whatever else happens to them.

there has been lots of discussion in marketing about microinfluencers versus the big guys for years now. I don’t know how that’ll pan out... but P&G just did a cringe thing with mrs hunch and loads of smaller accounts (it was so embarrassing to see like the cool evil one at school and her cronies), I wonder if they’ll ever fully transition away from the “big” ones?

Edit: also agree I LOVE coming here, this is my only thread I feel like I even know some of the personalities on the thread now 😂😭 it’s welcome serenity and evilness and I do wish we could all have our M&S afternoon tea party 👹

guys SHUT UP he’s mentioned a reading diary one day after we commented on the fact they don’t seem overly fussed about the girls’ education / reading? He’s probably at home as we speak dog earring his latest amazon delivery with a rolling pin for this weekend’s posts.
Maybe he could invite hungermamas kids. 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Twinkle

The last thread was moving so fast I missed some, but I reported the pic of him biting the babies ear and can't see it anymore, has it been removed or just removed from my view?
I reported it too but I can still see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
M&S Knitwear and Tops. How old was she here, 72?! 👵🏻

They'd be lucky to get on the Butlins/Pontins line up now tbh
Butlins have Peter Andre for a adults only thing plus dress up too!

Doubt even they would want to be contaminated with what the OD's have.

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
View attachment 85059Jesus hats off to the man, he really went there for the sake of his art - skid-marked jocks around his ankles, the whole shebang.

And can I just say , Im really glad he managed to get Willies and bums in to this post. I feel like he doesnt really mention them very much and if theres one thing intelligent mature adults find hilarious its Willies. And bums. This is top notch stuff.
Who the heck took the pic! 😱

• Wow