Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Catching up on the thread as haven’t had chance today. Did somebody from here report them to SS?

Reactions: 1

Mustard

VIP Member
He’s being such a dick at present that I can’t keep up with the threads!

Is it just me or does his head look weirdly small in that pic with the mama women (who are now probably deeply regretting using him!)

And even the artist on the sketch a few pages back managed to get the smug Nigel farage face right!
I think that unflattering sweatshirt he is wearing makes his head look out of proportion.

Mustard

VIP Member
I knew a little girl called Luna from California, her father was Mexican, but, this was early Nineties. I also noticed a huge influx of people buying sled type dogs (Huskies, Malamutes etc) while ago, and was told it was because of Game of Thrones.

Treesy19

VIP Member
Yeah.....the old Laura Hesketh feud. MOD was a complete cunt to Laura, and Laura rightly shared MOD's vile DMs. MOD....once a bitch; ALWAYS a bitch. Glad to see the back of supercilious cunt.
Why do I not know about this! What were the vile messages like? 😮

Jodie64

Of course! Half term next week, jolly hockey sticks there’ll be a jaunt somewhere lined up.

Apologies on the MOD baby debacle, found this looking for something else.
And it is pretty hard reading.

God the stuff that’s out there..

View attachment 81937View attachment 81938
🤮🤮🤮🤮

cordes

does anyone else remember the way Gail used to blink? She’d do 3 at a time then wait ages for the next blink. Me and my siblings used to copy it and cackle, looking back I hope she’s okay and there wasn’t anything wrong
This made me proper snort. So true so true

• Heart

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Definitely, my husbands never worn one either. There was never any judgment about wearing/not wearing a wedding ring... The issue is that he used to and now doesn't.
[/QUOTE
My husband wore a wedding ring but it got too big and out of laziness he hasn’t had it resized so doesn’t wear it (although he felt bad about not having it on but clearly not that bad 😂) and I regularly don’t wear mine as it triggers my carpel tunnel syndrome but on those days I wear it round my neck. ....... on another topic hasn’t he done the whistles thing already #lazyfod #stuckforcontent

• Haha
Not necessarily I also tried to cut myself a fringe when I was about 13 😂
I totally cut my own hair right through my teens (have still been known to attempt a little fringe trim at 43, it never ends well) also totally peroxided it at 13 with a box of bleach from the chemist

Pommes

Chatty Member
View attachment 85059Jesus hats off to the man, he really went there for the sake of his art - skid-marked jocks around his ankles, the whole shebang.

And can I just say , Im really glad he managed to get Willies and bums in to this post. I feel like he doesnt really mention them very much and if theres one thing intelligent mature adults find hilarious its Willies. And bums. This is top notch stuff.
Such a disturbing photo. Just, why?!

Mustard

VIP Member
Ok I’m gonna take one for the team and start a new thread- I’ve never done this before so if I balls up I apologise in advance - wish me luck 😬

Ok done it - No idea how to close this one down? Any advice does it happen naturally? Am I supposed to put some sort of link on here 😬🤷‍♀️
A link would be helpful. Did you make it?

Gobbolina41

oh bless, thank you! And yep, I think that influencers are particularly dangerous cos they are a friendly human face to capitalism, mental health & money is so inherently interlinked anyway, I worry about kids growing up under it cos they’ve got no means of understanding just how excessive their consumption is. Even young women who are leaving the nest for the first time - I have no doubt this is why there’s been such growth in women in their early 20s entering IVAs etc. It’s funny how they can pedal the mental health argument when it suits them but never consider the flip side to the coin and how many women will be feeling like shit / getting into the shit financially as a result of their sponcon !
Where is your source for the growth in women in their early twenties entering IVAs etc.? I assume you are referring to administration orders & the like, when you say etc.? Stats like this need substantiating, particularly if you use them to pin shit on people. Don't get me wrong; NOT a fan of the Instahun over-consumption culture at all. But we need to be factual.