MOD & FOD #22 A draughty pile of pricks #ifyouknowyouknow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incredibly telling isn’t it? I know people can change and various big events in your life can soften you, but for me that 20 year old Clemmie reflects every bit of the Clemmie of today. Lying, deceitful, manipulative, disloyal and fake.

I can’t imagine trying to explain to my kids how I behaved when I was younger (I was pretty bad ass - I’m ashamed to say) when it’s been my job since they were born to guide them down the right path and to show them how to be everything I wasn’t, considerate, respectful, mindful, hardworking and honest. Thank fuck social media and reality TV wasn’t around when I was younger or Id be fucked! My kids can’t really turn round to me and say...well you did that...because they will NEVER know the shit I got up to. Unfortunately, the Hooper girls will simply have to tap their mothers name into a computer and she’s there...straddling a stranger whilst her boyfriend and thousands of strangers look on. I feel so sorry for them.

Reactions: 18
Him mentioning all these sex things is akin to peeling labels off of pop bottles, must represent sexual frustration. Or he’s like that college bro that wants you to know he’s having sooooo much sex but really is a virgin.

Reactions: 13
Him mentioning all these sex things is akin to peeling labels off of pop bottles, must represent sexual frustration. Or he’s like that college bro that wants you to know he’s having sooooo much sex but really is a virgin.
Didn't he admit in a podcast (can't recall who's) that Clemmie isn't really interested in sex?

Reactions: 8
Yeah but you’ve got to admit he’s a bit of looker right, bet you got dragged away from Phill Frill to drool over that honey
Clearly I looked at the wrong account, I must have missed that........
FOD still going down, I don’t believe there’s anything he can do to pull this back.

Reactions: 3

Proving that IG friendships are not even for Christmas, let alone life.

It couldn't be clearer, because THEY are advertising everything .....

Reactions: 12
The best m&s video is from their instagram. The "erm.." when she picks up a wafer thin cashmere jumper after talking about a chunky knit gets me every time

I think an m&s exec wasn't best pleased with the pr team with this instamum signing so set her up to fail with the most unflattering clothes and not giving her enough time to practice.

Reactions: 13
Chunky knit...cashmere

That dress on her is soooo vile and unflattering.

I had no idea she did this much stuff for M&S wow she’s blown it!

Reactions: 15

"I'd probably wear this with a trainer..."
Just the one, Clem?
Literally suggests that for every outfit too.

Reactions: 19
Clearly I looked at the wrong account, I must have missed that........
FOD still going down, I don’t believe there’s anything he can do to pull this back.
Please never put the words FOD, going and down in a sentence on here ever again. Mental images

Reactions: 15
In fairness, most M&S clothes ming as evidenced by marksandspencer_rachel's account.

Reactions: 5
Chunky knit...cashmere

That dress on her is soooo vile and unflattering.

I had no idea she did this much stuff for M&S wow she’s blown it!
It's sad as she has a nice figure but the dress is so unflattering. I have a couple of this style of dress from M&S (without the high neck) and to be honest they are pretty unflattering on me too Don't know what I was thinking as they make me look more pear shaped than I am and flap out at the back.

Reactions: 6
In that advert, she sounds duller than ditchwater and like she’s running out of batteries. As for the dress...

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.