MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I messaged the writer of the Standard piece on Twitter. The deranged fan girls really fascinate me. I can never get over how ferociously they defend them. Talk about choosing the wrong hill to die on. I will defend the money grabbing fake scam artists until my last breath.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another thing that made me unfollow all the influencers was the thing where there receive some make up/skin care/beauty product, rave about it like it’s the best thing, like, ever!! 🤪

then a few weeks later asking if anyone could recommend a brilliant moisturiser/foundation/primer blah blah. Then low and behold some company would send them some more stuff. And so it goes.
Blatant begging.

It was on old aunty BEEB since 30th Jan so he hardly being down with kids. Smug twit.

#ifyouknowimsmugyouknowimsmug

I remember that song from the 80s. It was tit then. I didn’t know there was a tik tok link.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While I agree with you that after all, they can do whatever they want with the house they purchased (although ripping off a brand new kitchen is questionable on the eco-friendly side) what they can’t do tough is insulting the work of the previous owners by calling it a pile of brick (when they worked for 2 years renovating it). It’s always the same problem with them and the reason they are so popular on tattle, they are not honest and lying constantly to make things suits their narrative. They are also not bright and they don’t cover their tracks so sometimes it will happen that they will get (rightly) called out (by the previous owners in that scenario).
Lydia said that the #Victorianrenovation took them four years - the first two were full-time.

Reactions: 8
Another thing that made me unfollow all the influencers was the thing where there receive some make up/skin care/beauty product, rave about it like it’s the best thing, like, ever!! 🤪

then a few weeks later asking if anyone could recommend a brilliant moisturiser/foundation/primer blah blah. Then low and behold some company would send them some more stuff. And so it goes.
Blatant begging.

I remember that song from the 80s. It was tit then. I didn’t know there was a tik tok link.
Yep this is me risking veering off topic but so many of them have active Depops or use those influencer reselling platforms to sell the tit they got *for free* and no longer want, back to the people they told to buy!! How this hasn’t been the final killer shot to their credibility is beyond me? How can audiences withstand this tit?

I’m sure in 3 years there will be a problem with their £300 p/ms tiles and they’ll be back out cap in hand. Although we’re well over 2 months with no fresh freebies so who knows 😬🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Blatant begging.
Like inpolife

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Regatta jacket in that has been gifted ... all the instawankers have been given them
I think the twins miraculously turned up in matching Regatta waterproof all in one type things following the “these shoes aren’t waterproof” “why do I never learn to dress them correctly” hapless #dadlife post.

Reactions: 5
Eurgh couldn’t bare that wannabe Insta mum so swiftly unfollowed, she stunk of desperation to be in MODs clique!
I just fell down an INPO hole. Wow. All the ads. I can’t figure what she’s about.

Was she somehow wronged by MOD? I just scrolled down to a post in Nov “I’ve had to learn that not everyone will like you and that’s ok”.....

Reactions: 4
I just fell down an INPO hole. Wow. All the ads. I can’t figure what she’s about.

Was she somehow wronged by MOD? I just scrolled down to a post in Nov “I’ve had to learn that not everyone will like you and that’s ok”.....
I’ve just looked at her insta too, I hadn’t heard of her. Interested to know too?

Reactions: 1
This house thing has really bugged me. This is how I see it, like an episode of Bake Off, the previous owners have rocked up with their own recipe and design, that they've been working on for months, it's highly original, looks and tastes great and has everyone going 'wow'.

The OD's arrive with a pre made gifted cake, their input is sliding it out the box and onto a cake stand. They're both looking flustered and exhausted, moaning how much hard work it was carrying it in from the car while the nanny looks after the twins.
This is so good!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Normally on these #reno accounts they do a “before” and “after” shot. Funny that the SODs “Reno” projects never show the “before” photos isn’t it (of what the house was like when they moved in). They want to mislead us that it was a pile of rubble bomb site when infact its just been on the front cover of Real Homes 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Jesus. Just caught up on the house reno drama. Careful Clemmo and Simon, tell many more lies and your noses won't be able fit in all those gratuitous selfies you take.

They live in a fitting house, considering they're both a couple of spin doctors 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.