MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont want to defend the OD's.. but they were allowed to reno it. They brought it. They can do whatever they bleeping well like.

Regardless of if the previous owners had just done a reno. The previous owners are now being shady on Instagram? (If I've been reading right). That's petty. That's life. You sold it, you dont get a say anymore.

The new reno is lovely. But soulless. It doesn't look like a home. It doesnt look like children live there. And itll date poorly.

And he needs to be bleeping honest about #ad and all that. Highly doubt he just forgot. Theyve done enough sponsored tit to know the rules.

Dont be sneaky sysy. The internet is watching.
While I agree with you that after all, they can do whatever they want with the house they purchased (although ripping off a brand new kitchen is questionable on the eco-friendly side) what they can’t do tough is insulting the work of the previous owners by calling it a pile of brick (when they worked for 2 years renovating it). It’s always the same problem with them and the reason they are so popular on tattle, they are not honest and lying constantly to make things suits their narrative. They are also not bright and they don’t cover their tracks so sometimes it will happen that they will get (rightly) called out (by the previous owners in that scenario).

• Heart
Reactions: 30
They have family photos running up the stair case and the twins toys are in the kids room with the yellow sofa - a drawing board and boxes of stuff - and their bedroom.
This is what is so wrong - you shouldn't have that level of knowledge about their house as a stranger. I wouldn't be able to make such a detailed description of some of my friends houses. This is possible though because they've completely sold out on their privacy and that of their children.

Reactions: 15
This is what is so wrong - you shouldn't have that level of knowledge about their house as a stranger. I wouldn't be able to make such a detailed description of some of my friends houses. This is possible though because they've completely sold out on their privacy and that of their children.
Exactly what I thought yesterday when reading that comment. It is just creepy to know this detail. I don't mean HouseRed is creepy (!) but the fact anyone who doesn't even know the ODs knows their way around the house and what they have where. But I'm someone who can't understand the appeal of being a celeb, my privacy is everything.

Reactions: 10
I care less about knowing their house set up, more about information readily available about the children. Millions of people have their facebooks and instagrams set to public and you could gather a fair amount of info should you want to. It’s not so knowingly done however ...

Exactly what I thought yesterday when reading that comment. It is just creepy to know this detail. I don't mean HouseRed is creepy (!) but the fact anyone who doesn't even know the ODs knows their way around the house and what they have where. But I'm someone who can't understand the appeal of being a celeb, my privacy is everything.
Oh, I’m totally creepy 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The previous owners are now being shady on Instagram? (If I've been reading right). That's petty. That's life. You sold it, you dont get a say anymore.
The previous owners aren’t doing anything other than posting historical renovation photographs to evidence the work undertaken by them on a former property. Certainly nothing ‘shady’ 🙄

They’re entitled to feel offended (if indeed they do) by the lies that SlyBot has written and to evidence how far from the truth his written word actually is.

All they’re doing is proving him a liar. They’ve not written anything other than a descriptive piece explaining how the former GP surgery was transformed, by them, into a home.

I imagine they must be fairly annoyed at the allegation that the beautiful Victorian home they sold to the SODs was nothing more than ‘a draughty pile of Georgian bricks’.

I’m sure many of us would feel the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Can’t work out how to post a pic, (clearly I am not mod🙃) but their carpenter posted saying that he is looking forward to the next phase..well he actually wrote ‘faze’.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I love how she said she had a son, very cleverly throwing us off the scent. 😂

I knew it was her, I checked her profile a couple of times one week and she was always online and only ever reading her own thread even when she didn't post for a few weeks.

I feel very smug about these posts 😀

The old owners are professional house flippers. Slyman is pissing on their reputation so I'm not surprised they're saying something

They're not Reno ING a period home, they're tweaking a recently refurbished house.
Thanks for posting this, it’s enabled me to go and look at everything she commented on (I wasn’t here during the drama I came here after it) It’s really interesting to see how she played the game and does make me think that some commentators on here could be MOD/FOD or one of their groupies. It’s also clear she wasn’t here protecting her family, she was here slagging others off.

Reactions: 12
I think the previous owners are entitled to be miffed at the insinuation the SoD’s did up a ‘drafty pile of bricks’ ( let’s get that in the next title) and I love that they had a go back .

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Thanks for posting this, it’s enabled me to go and look at everything she commented on (I wasn’t here during the drama I came here after it) It’s really interesting to see how she played the game and does make me think that some commentators on here could be MOD/FOD or one of their groupies. It’s also clear she wasn’t here protecting her family, she was here slagging others off.
Precisely, because people weren't (as far as I can see) slagging her family off. No one slagged off her kids, quite the opposite. She had a witch on here, plain and simple. Plus she really can't deal with criticism in an intelligent way, responding with immature defensive comments. I don't think she is particularly bright. Ambitious and hardnosed yes but not very self aware, too caught up in her own hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
FOD posted a slow mo clip of the tyre swing banging his head. In the split seconds before it hits his head you can see he’s bracing for it, so no it wasn’t unexpected, it’s clearly a set up. #fakenews

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just went through too. God it was so good reading the ‘class A twit’ bit again 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Precisely, because people weren't (as far as I can see) slagging her family off. No one slagged off her kids, quite the opposite. She had a witch on here, plain and simple. Plus she really can't deal with criticism in an intelligent way, responding with immature defensive comments. I don't think she is particularly bright. Ambitious and hardnosed yes but not very self aware, too caught up in her own hype.
Totally agree. This is what I’ve been saying for ages. These two are not as clever as they would like to think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also - if you paid attention to your kids more then you wouldn't get whacked over the head by one on a tyre

• Haha
I just looked up the full definition of renovation, as I kept thinking ... hmm, well what does that word actually encompass? 😂 And no, they definitely haven’t renovated.

The old owners aren’t being shady. I would feel annoyed at new owners disparaging my hard work too!

I would love the opportunity to do that with a tyre. 👏🏼
Totally agree. This is what I’ve been saying for ages. These two are not as clever as they would like to think.
They’re idiots. Sadly I think they have/had many followers who take it all at face value and lap it up.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.