MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They certainly do...almost word for word...asking for inspo or just putting it out there in case one of those lovely kitchen companies wants to help 🤔

Your hero duties know no bounds Cupcake 😜😂😂😂 Saving tattlers one percent at a time 😂😂
Lmaooo @ you need to panic

& this is SHAMELESS. How do these people not get embarrassed at how beggy this is? I’ve thankfully/purposefully avoided all home accounts as we are re decorating (not renovating!) and it feels like they’ll either make you feel miserable & inferior or help you slide into duck tons of debt, does anyone actually benefit from this content? We know the brands certainly don’t!

Has anyone in this thread ever bettered their life or home from influencer content... we’ve had our regret purchases mentioned (lots of obscure backpack brands & slogan tees) but nothing good!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone in this thread ever bettered their life or home from influencer content... we’ve had our regret purchases mentioned (lots of obscure backpack brands & slogan tees) but nothing good!!
OK, so I actually love Farrow & Ball, and it has bettered my life 😂 I’ve seen several commenters on here claiming it’s ‘crap paint’ and that ‘decorators hate it’, but it’s made my life with messy toddlers that much easier because you can wash anything off F&B modern emulsion super easily. I always used Dulux before and the pigment just rubs off at the first hurdle. So that’s a positive for me. Our decorator only commented that it makes his job longer as it’s notoriously thin, but apparently F&B have tried to rectify that. What else ... erm, I got some ceiling lights the Frugality has - I love them, they add so much more light to my dark hallway. I have one of those shaggy black and white Berber style rugs - not THE rug, but similar - I really like it, as I think it hides a multitude of sins. I have a velvet chair in ‘clever velvet’ and it really does repel anything that’s touched it - even red wine! So those are my confessions of when being influenced has worked out positively.

On a separate note, I see fod is on to 996k. Anyone genuinely a little perplexed at why he’s losing followers THIS fast?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
How did you guess? I’m tattling in between the applications of St Tropez, Melena you missed a bit! I can spot fake news a mile off....🤪😂
Thanks for joining us Mr President, especially when you’re so busy ensuring there’s not witnesses in your impeachment trial 🇺🇦 🇷🇺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bought THAT rug, then got bored seeing it on EVERY bloody house ig account so flogged it on eBay for £60

Thanks for joining us Mr President, especially when you’re so busy ensuring there’s not witnesses in your impeachment trial 🇺🇦 🇷🇺
Never too busy for a good old tattle, especially if it’s about fod!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I bought THAT rug, then got bored seeing it on EVERY bloody house ig account so flogged it on eBay for £60
yeah ... I have been thinking of replacing mine this year as I feel really fed up of seeing them everywhere, but not sure i can stand to watch my toddlers destroy anything else just yet.

Lmaooo @ you need to panic

& this is SHAMELESS. How do these people not get embarrassed at how beggy this is? I’ve thankfully/purposefully avoided all home accounts as we are re decorating (not renovating!) and it feels like they’ll either make you feel miserable & inferior or help you slide into duck tons of debt, does anyone actually benefit from this content? We know the brands certainly don’t!

Proud to say ABSOLUTELY NOT!
I think it might be the anti-influencer cape I wear 🦸‍♀️😜

Reactions: 4
yeah ... I have been thinking of replacing mine this year as I feel really fed up of seeing them everywhere, but not sure i can stand to watch my toddlers destroy anything else just yet.
It’s even on the dfs advert now...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
FAKE !! you can see him looking in camera and seeing the tyre flying to hit his head he set this video up. Total fcking fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the sirony 😂😂😂😂🤡
I saw that and thought...Is he just sharing that to pick up some more huns or is he planning his next money spinner “pay for my gap yah and I’ll show you loads of photos of my chest”

I dont want to defend the OD's.. but they were allowed to reno it. They brought it. They can do whatever they bleeping well like.

Regardless of if the previous owners had just done a reno. The previous owners are now being shady on Instagram? (If I've been reading right). That's petty. That's life. You sold it, you dont get a say anymore.

The new reno is lovely. But soulless. It doesn't look like a home. It doesnt look like children live there. And itll date poorly.

And he needs to be bleeping honest about #ad and all that. Highly doubt he just forgot. Theyve done enough sponsored tit to know the rules.

Dont be sneaky sysy. The internet is watching.

Reactions: 13
I said this on the last thread bit I assume there were tax implications for all involved and they needed to complete the contract (is shoring off the gifted stuff) within the tax year. Hence it being done very randomly before 31 Jan apropos of nothing else related on his feed.

I’m now predicting a valentines return for Clemmie. Tagged on to love as a theme. Love Si for support love people who’ve reached out blah blah.
Given that she first called her husband a ‘twit’ on Valentine’s Day last year, I highly doubt that there will be a V Day return, this year!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Given that she first called her husband a ‘twit’ on Valentine’s Day last year, I highly doubt that there will be a V Day return, this year!
I love how she said she had a son, very cleverly throwing us off the scent. 😂

I knew it was her, I checked her profile a couple of times one week and she was always online and only ever reading her own thread even when she didn't post for a few weeks.

I feel very smug about these posts 😀

I dont want to defend the OD's.. but they were allowed to reno it. They brought it. They can do whatever they bleeping well like.

Regardless of if the previous owners had just done a reno. The previous owners are now being shady on Instagram? (If I've been reading right). That's petty. That's life. You sold it, you dont get a say anymore.

The new reno is lovely. But soulless. It doesn't look like a home. It doesnt look like children live there. And itll date poorly.

And he needs to be bleeping honest about #ad and all that. Highly doubt he just forgot. Theyve done enough sponsored tit to know the rules.

Dont be sneaky sysy. The internet is watching.
The old owners are professional house flippers. Slyman is pissing on their reputation so I'm not surprised they're saying something

They're not Reno ING a period home, they're tweaking a recently refurbished house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Willing to risk knocking himself out while out (presumably alone) with his children, for the gram... a new low!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.