Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I remember when they moved in the house they were really making it seems like they bought a house to renovate it. It’s hilarious that in fact, that house had just be renovated. They lie constantly it’s ridiculous. Even that trip in France was to get away from all the work in the house and all but the house was like new !
Yes, I always thought MOD had done that whole staircase/hallway area with the dark stairs and the tiles - it was already there!!

Reactions: 18

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
my Partner and I have just bought a house that’s very run down and old because we really want to renovate to our tastes - we found so many beautifully done houses when we were looking but it didn’t feel right to buy a house that’s ready to live in and rip everything out. It could be someone else’s dream house already! Their consumerism genuinely disgusts me.

Percycat

My dad supported 16 kids on a salary of £25k...the 80s were a different time!!

My husband and I have two children and a joint salary of £75k, we could easily support another two. I’m pretty sure Simon’s salary is about 80K and I don’t know what she would get working one day a week as a midwife. But I have no difficulty in imagining that they would be able to support a family of six on that sort of salary. Just not to the grand scales that they both have become accustomed too 😂
They only got all of these ads and gifted things off the back of their Instagram. And my point was that that lifestyle is not sustainable so they should not have bought a house off the back of that.
If they did… Then I feel no sorrow for them at all because they are very stupid to have made that choice.
One person earning £80k (ish) will be taxed much more than two people on £75k. Half of his salary is being taxed at the higher rate and he’s still having to pay a commuter fare, albeit only one day a week. His income won’t be taking them to the Maldives again any time soon!

Dogmuck

VIP Member
It’s reassuring to see that he’s always had the smug, sanctimonious look 🤢 I expect he’s also trying to show off his public school uniform and to move swiftly on from the fuck whistle fiasco!
Yeah I thought he was showing off his public school boy look for the Texas huns!
But look at this creepy af comment - that would be enough for me to go underground - that’s also begs the question WHY?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
These ‘mammas’ are so basic bloody hell. Names don’t normally set me off, but Axel and Gigi? They say “like” every two seconds and are laughing like Beavis and Butthead constantly. Ok so Anya is a flirt!!! That is actually fucking disgusting. She apparently flirts with people, holds their gaze... Jesus H Christ I’ve heard it ALL!!! He’s revolting.
Talking about his pre pubescent daughter as a flirt/flirting is fucking grim. Why is he always sexualising and gendering everything in such sexist and reductive ways? As for reducing his family to a gang of vaginas... He is vile.

I didn't see the whistle post. Why did he delete it?

• Sick

Dogmuck

VIP Member
That post about missing Clemmie’s style a few pages back? The thread moved too quickly, did we collectively ignore that? It’s not hard to find a mum hun wearing markses smock dresses and cashmere, she was hardly stylist material I’m not sure what there is to miss? I’d imagine it’s quite freeing not being sold shite she’s not even paid for herself surely!
What? Someone on HERE said they missed Clemmies style? Surely they followed that with NOT! I didn’t see that but there has been such a wealth of comedy genius flowing fast I think I’ve missed a fair bit. However there does appear to have been regular heavy handed inspections by the correction bureau. I’m not sure it’s the SODs themselves or a lower ranking officer but I’ll just take the advice of a more seasoned Tattler and let them keep digging their rabbit hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cabbagepatch

I’m back. Wow. That was intense. I had a couple of stiff whiskeys to steel myself. Then had a weird dream that Sly was on my doorstep signing me up to Hello Fresh.
i kept saying no but he got quite aggressive.

I think he was referring to the 2 podcast hosts as vaginas as in “ I’m used to being in a room full of vaginas”. Still very odd. Very awkward. it’s Marnie he’s referring to as a flirt.
One thing that struck me was that he said Anya is v smart and clued up and is totally embarrassed by him (surprise!) and always has her head in her phone. So she is probably reading all this and everything else that’s been said about her parents online. Maybe her friends are too. That would be enough to make me move away from Social media and the public eye. It must be very difficult for her.
None of it makes sense. He talks about being protective, and trying to be a great dad, and part of me is suckered into believing him. But then, why persist in exposing them and their privacy. It’s not even for money now. There’s no ads. Not that money makes it ok.
Also, why is he doing all the school runs and is “there for the girls more” if she is only working one day a week??
I think MOD is cooking something.

• Haha
I wonder if the Dads who bite/lick/whatever their teen & adult daughters also do the same to their sons and if not, why not?

I had no idea this was a thing. I am REALLY glad I grew up in a household where I wasn't being bitten and licked by my parents/grandparents etc!
it majorly freaks me out and I agree. There’s this “type” of sexual abuse and I swore the name was implicit sexual abuse but nothing is ranking on google for it, but it’s where parents lack appropriate sexual boundaries with their kids but aren’t abusing them by contact (the “traditional” way I guess?) - so talk openly about their sex lives, or lack of, sexualise their children / friends, it’s so hard to explain well I’m sorry I’m not doing it justice but it’s really common where a parent is a sexual abuse survivor because they haven’t been taught appropriate boundaries themselves. My dad’s dad was abused by the Catholic Church (quite badly in Ireland it’s one of the few big cases that have come out & for Ireland that’s huge) and in turn abused my dad, who thankfully didn’t “properly” abuse us sexually but we definitely had uncomfortable implicit things happen in our house as a result and all of this and seeing those comments made me uncomfortable as there was a lot of things that *in my opinion* fall into that category. Like you shouldn’t be nibbling or licking or pinching someone at all it’s very fucking weird to me.

I don’t know how thoroughbred posh he is but I’d see boarding school as a potential red flag for causing this too.

• Sad

Libertine

VIP Member
Financially it just seems like a dumb move to spend that much money on a newly renovated house just to drop even more on redoing stuff, however much stuff was discounted, gifted etc.
Strategically it made sense as it provided Clemmie with content as she moved away from using the children and as the twins aged out of the adorable toddler stage.

By making it all very on-trend and enviable, Clemmie’s account was being shared and pinned across all social media platforms which increased her reach and gave her lots of exposure as a ‘designer’. 🤢

The house was also redecorated as a glossy Instagram backdrop/set to sell other products - Gousto in the kitchen, linen in the bedroom, prints on the walls, clothing in the dressing room and so on.

Financially, a lot of the advertising wasn’t just free goods and services or #pressdiscount, Clemmie would additionally receive a payment for her content and exposure - which comes back to needing a very of the minute look that has wide reach. I have no doubt that in the future she’d have found fault with much of the ‘renos’ to justify regularly changing things to keep them on-trend.

That house was purchased strategically with influencing in mind, just as much as it was purchased with the needs of four children in mind.

houseofhoop

VIP Member
All that ‘hard work’ they’ve put into that house to make it so Instagram friendly ... most of the pictures are on MODs account so now no one can see. Makes me reet laff 😂😂
I suspect were going to see a lot more ‘reno’ posts on FODs account from now on.

• Haha

SLawson98

Forcing your two kids to stand in front of a camera and do as they’re told is so fucking weird, I can’t comprehend it, thinking about the most successfully monetised family / lives in the world & even the Kardashians aren’t doing this shit. He’s like a pageant mom he’s so fucking ghastly.

Happy 1st Feb guys, we’re now 2.x months into sponcon drought (bathroom doesn’t count) 😂
I think the media use certain over hyped, dumb and attention seeking families like the Kardashians and Beckhams to dumb down society, in return for more promotion than they're worth. Most of the over hyped celebs are more useless and trashy than most people, so I think it has something to do with trying to lower standards too. They try to get bright, intelligent, interesting and stylish girls to admire types worse than they are. They also use already dumbed down types like Rylan, who entered a TV singing competition as a stepping stone to get a job on TV, to scream with joy about the attention seeking schemes of talentless celebs. If you look at some of the manky, orange cheap looking trash in magazines, they say are style icons now. David Beckham stopped being a great footballer many years ago when he ignored his Man Utd manager when asked to concentrate on football, than going along with his talentless wife using him for attention, when she couldn't prance behind more talented Spice Girls any more. So he went to LA to creep around Hollywood stars, but as soon as the 2012 OLympics started they were back, and were allowed to use it for more attention than the amazing British Olympians who made Britain 3rd on the medal chart. Victoria was paraded as a real fashion designer, when just something she made up as believed her promoter she's a style icon, and their kids get modelling contracts for top companies, when they're less model material than most kids.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
he will be paying 40% tax on any dividends from Gas & Air on top of his PAYE
Clemmie will be taking them out and so long as she has zero income (or limited with her one day a week) she can pull out upto (including any wage) £50kpa and only pay 20%
Put the kids on the payroll (they are working after all) let them pull out £12k each pay zero tax that’s £48k
There are so many ways to not pay higher rate tax. If they’ve got a decent accountant and if they could consider “their home” their place of work, not just for Slys real job but for all the Instagram stuff, they could put almost all of the regular costs of the house down on their accounts as running costs- that will save them a few bob in tax
👋 you’re welcome sly - no charge #gifted

• Angry
  • Haha

Slatternly

I think Fod is trying to wind us up now. He’s got his child’s ear in his hairy mouth and shared it with 997,000 strangers. I think he’s trying to create content through tattle now.

That picture is genuinely giving me the shudders. I’m assuming it’s the sex face he uses to lure clemmie off her phone and onto his naked, Christmas light clad body.

• Haha
  • Sick

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I think Fod is trying to wind us up now. He’s got his child’s ear in his hairy mouth and shared it with 997,000 strangers. I think he’s trying to create content through tattle now.

That picture is genuinely giving me the shudders. I’m assuming it’s the sex face he uses to lure clemmie off her phone and onto his naked, Christmas light clad body.
996k followers my friend 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart