Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Do you think MOD would have gained so many followers if her interiors had not been so Pinterest perfect and so high-end aspirational? When did she gain the bulk of her followers? Was if before or after the Ramsgate move? Before I think ...
She was very popular for a long time before the move.

Howdy

VIP Member
I’ve been sucked into TikTok this week (for work) and I think this is definitely where FOD is going to make his next move. It’s already becoming full of 30+ people which means it’s over for the kids and they will be trying to monetise it more so can see him thinking it’s the perfect place for his terrible dancing. There’s someone called Adam Bam who strikes me as FOD like but no kids featured. Ps if you haven’t downloaded TikTok - don’t! It’s weirdly compelling and a time suck!
I'm not going to but what is it all about?

Milliehaha123

Chatty Member
Totally unrelated but anyone have a link / info on their old house? I wasn’t following them when they were there and I would love to see the difference!

Mrsr2019

I said this on the last thread bit I assume there were tax implications for all involved and they needed to complete the contract (is shoring off the gifted stuff) within the tax year. Hence it being done very randomly before 31 Jan apropos of nothing else related on his feed.

I’m now predicting a valentines return for Clemmie. Tagged on to love as a theme. Love Si for support love people who’ve reached out blah blah.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Marnie is 8 or 9. You cannot call a kid that young flirty!!

also - these women that did the podcast have apparently been trying to pin him down for a year - a year ago he would have been too busy with #gifted holidays / red carpets etc!!!

Now that's all dried up he is as free as a bird!!
No, Marnie IS 9. Anya, the oldest is in yr 8.

Xanthedh

Not checked them out yet but puzzled as to why they are referencing themselves as the misspelt “mammas”
🤣 I actually quite like their podcast. The first couple of series especially. Although the recent guest choices have been a bit odd....

Cabbagepatch

MOD slagged her off on here, without provocation btw, called her a cringy social climber.
What really highlights MOD’s character is I can also remember Inpo life driving all the way to Ramsgate to do a run with MOD and the pair of them gramming the crap out of it some months prior.
I can’t fathom, since Alicegate, how Gimmie has managed to hang on to any friends at all (e.g the Paris trip). Ugh. She’s repugnant.
Wow. I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info @Twinkle
She’s a proper piece of work eh.

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
King's is the name of one of the houses at Colston's School....he's very busy saying it was a public school, it isn't! It is an independent school.... why brag and make out you're an ex 'public school boy' 🤨
Public school in the UK context means a private/independent school.