Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howdy

VIP Member
Thanks for posting this, it’s enabled me to go and look at everything she commented on (I wasn’t here during the drama I came here after it) It’s really interesting to see how she played the game and does make me think that some commentators on here could be MOD/FOD or one of their groupies. It’s also clear she wasn’t here protecting her family, she was here slagging others off.
Precisely, because people weren't (as far as I can see) slagging her family off. No one slagged off her kids, quite the opposite. She had a bitch on here, plain and simple. Plus she really can't deal with criticism in an intelligent way, responding with immature defensive comments. I don't think she is particularly bright. Ambitious and hardnosed yes but not very self aware, too caught up in her own hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Pommes

Chatty Member
But, but, but he’s all about the LOLs... not the ads or sponsorships or free cars or free food or free bathroom tiles or free first class trips to human-rights-avoiding lands.

• Haha

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Agree. I don't think it's awful but as you say it is just very trendy rather than with personality. It is very Instagram. The previous owners made it much more interesting and it didn't look like every other home.
its a beautiful house but theyve made it look literally like bleak house ..its so dark and dreary now. all the colours are on trend but dont necessarily suit the rooms. the previous owners renovations really suited the house ..some period features and colours but quirks that reflected their characters.

Heyjude

One question. Why?
It’s reassuring to see that he’s always had the smug, sanctimonious look 🤢 I expect he’s also trying to show off his public school uniform and to move swiftly on from the fuck whistle fiasco!

• Haha

Cabbagepatch

That post about the view from the bed..... I would not want that to be the view from my bed 😂😂

The original owners had the right idea with the layout, no idea why they felt the need to change it so much and so quickly...
For the gram. To keep up with the interior influencers in a “my interior is better and more expensive than yours” kind of way.

I feel a paid partnership with Cathedral City could be a great move for him right now...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
The previous owners had taste and original style, the house looked very cool in that article. I find it quite amusing that all that is most likely what drew the OD's to the house in the first place, and yet here they are, slagging it off. They can't have seen it as a drafty pile of bricks when they were paying 700k for it.

Making out that the work being done is neccessary rather than by choice, is just a smoke screen for them to hide all the free gifted stuff behind.

• Heart

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
Gosh. That ear biting pic and the comments really are a bit much, aren’t they? Adult women (or are they?) saying that their fathers still bite their necks? Very much overstepping the boundaries of OK, there and I say that as person who isn’t buttoned up about affection/nudity etc.

• Sick
  • Sad

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
Tattle gang. I need your thoughts on this - an issue not mofod related, but there’s no thread on her and it’s in our world of mum influencer make the rest of the normal people feel bad shady world.

there’s a mum influencer (50k) who lives near me. Preaches hard about a certain lifestyle. We engaged a few years ago as she was hiding sponcon, she admitted it, it was a decent dialogue but I voted with my feet chose to unfollow.

I re-followed her because some of what she posts is interesting - not about her / her family - she is also a mummy blogger etc etc

she pretends and preaches to her following that she does it all herself.

she doesn’t. She has a secret au pair And other stuff completely out of whack with what she is preaching.

it really bothers me. Today 500 comments about how amazing she is for doing it all, making such light work of 3 small kids / insta etc etc.

should I call her out on it or not bother. I don’t know. Pretending to do and have it all to 50k other stressed out mums who probably don’t have an au pair seems super shitty to me
Have you considered starting a thread about this account? I’d totally call her out on the lies and deception. If you start a thread, we can all review the account and offer our thoughts also?

Reactions: 18

houseofhoop

VIP Member
💯 reading here. He’s got wind of the ASA complaints. Back tracking massively. Would not have made this statement if we hadn’t reported him/called him out - I bet you. So this ‘statement’ should be on the main page rather than in the stores. Weasel.

• Heart

Heyjude

I loved them in their old house then I started to feel a bit blurgh then they got gifted that really expensive holiday to Portugal i think it was about £10,000 as week or something ridiculous like that and I went off them then because the penny dropped they really were not just an average family at all
I think they must have realised what they could get from the Insta game around that time but they became so greedy and desperate for the top spot. Does anyone remember the blatant beg for a new washing machine and tumble dryer and then hey presto, a few days later the Miele #ad was up? Then it was all Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie an #ad after midnight!

• Haha

HowardMoon

VIP Member
Financially it just seems like a dumb move to spend that much money on a newly renovated house just to drop even more on redoing stuff, however much stuff was discounted, gifted etc. A large value of that 700k was for all the work that had already been done. It's not like they will have added value, just swapped out style details surely?Not to mention environmentally/ethically problematic etc.

I also remember MOD even complained about the builders taking so long on their bathroom and having other jobs to do at the same time as theirs.
Yeah they’ve essentially massively overpaid for a house that had been totally renovated -and done so well that it was on the cover of a home design magazine! Why didn’t they buy an actual wreck and do it themselves to save £££? Oh yeah, because architects, builders, tradespeople etc don’t tend to gift InstaTwats and the ODS have absolutely no creativity, taste or imagination and are incapable of original thought.

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
How does C get away with so much pink? In the bedroom, bathroom, kitchen etc. Not a PC thing to say I know (#woke) but my husband would want a balance and I'd consider him a modern man 🤣 Or does S just go along with it all to placate Madam?
Cos pink is the new grey for the mid 30 insta Reno huns - if you’re a woman who makes money from Instagram your husband will accept it as part of the package because an interior design has told you it’s bang on trend, it’s free and it’s likely someone will change it for you when the next “in colour” is rolled out. There’s a lot of pink around on the interior huns sites...expect to see a whole lot more over the next 12 months If you’re Slymon then you’re so busy dreaming up, filming and editing “wacky” content and ways to exploit your kids that the colour of your door and lampshade probably didn’t even register until Clemmie showed him the content he needed to put on his gram to fulfil the contract she was about to breach.

• Haha
  • Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Just been looking at the photos @bountymargate is posting on Instagram, the transformation was incredible, and I love their interior design. By comparison, the OD's taste is just generic, copied off the 'gram. The new kitchen was pretty much copied from Erica Davies. The new en suite is a bit too boudoir-esque and bordering on OTT for such a small room.

Brightstar72

VIP Member
He’s like the opposite of the golden touch, more like anathema madebymammas *boke* obviously didn’t get the memo. Their responses make me cringe so hard, the little women sitting in thrall to the father of female progeny. Worship and adore him. Praise be. The patriarchy is strong with this pair, under his eye.

When was the last time you heard/saw a male podcast duo defending and adoring a questionable female family orientated instagrammer in this sickly, one dimensional way?

• Heart
  • Haha