MOD & FOD #21 If you’re having girl problems I feel bad for you son, I got 999k followers and my wife ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The very thought of them being on Louis Theroux freaks me out. They would be desperately trying to look relatable and “normal“. Slyman trying time buddy up to Louis, it gives me shivers thinking about it

Reactions: 5
Why don’t we each send him a pack of plasters in the post?

Reactions: 9
Hope you're having a lush time in my homeland

Reactions: 2
The alive chuckle brother?!

I'm done !

Reactions: 6
The very thought of them being on Louis Theroux freaks me out. They would be desperately trying to look relatable and “normal“. Slyman trying time buddy up to Louis, it gives me shivers thinking about it
Ah but Louis is no fool, he’d ask them about their children’s privacy being violated for sure. I’ve just watched an awful one of his called America’s medicated children, and he’s been pretty rude (rightfully, really), properly asking people about their parenting choices and making his views fairly clear.

The clips of FOD saved to his highlights of him ‘Dad dancing’ is complete proof that he’s the biggest twat. How he managed to get to over a million on his insta account baffles me.
Some things just can’t be ‘unseen’

He unfollowed 86 accounts on insta last night according to social blade... probs 86 brands he’s pitched to & aren’t interested in sending him freebies

Reactions: 15
He unfollowed 86 accounts on insta last night according to social blade... probs 86 brands he’s pitched to & aren’t interested in sending him freebies
Ahhh @Cupcake thats why you couldn’t see his stories- he’s unfollowed you...did you not lend him your superhero tights?

Reactions: 2
I drive past most days. It is very cold looking.

Reactions: 8
How can you see photos of the it previously?

Reactions: 1
Totally agree @PoorPatrol it would be more the crawling to him that would make me shudder! It would be so interesting getting Louis’ take on it

Reactions: 3
Omg. If they had a documentary made about them, with or without Louis Theroux you just know Slymon would be like Luke Goss in the horrific Bros documentary where he thought he was soooo cool but was utterly cringe and he became a national laughing stock. Omg we need this to happen!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.