MOD & FOD #20 Chanandler Bong, your content’s all wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just shows money doesn't buy you class. That sink situation with the toilet shoved against the wall looks hideous. It will date in about 2 years and will become the equivalent of the avocado bath suite!! To make out that there taken on some huge renovation project is hilarious, they moved into a house that had been already renovated, they then took about 5 holidays abroad while they had builders and decorators in doing it all for them. To even say "what we've achieved " is a joke. I dont recall seeing clemmie or him pictured with a paint brush or wallpaper scraper in hand they did naff all just stood with their hands out begging for freebies....
The shame of him having to do some half hearted ad campaign about decorating their house that was obviously meant for his wife's account, its all so embarrassing and tacky why don't they just have some pride back away from Instagram and just live their lives concentrating on their daughters and even each other. Instead of him desperately seeking validation from a load of saddos who he doesn't know and probably will never meet....
He’s heavily implying here that he did the ‘ripping apart’ himself. Bullshit.
1278214F-D3F2-47A8-8EF6-B2EB831C129A.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He’s heavily implying here that he did the ‘ripping apart’ himself. Bullshit. View attachment 78295
Hmmm dear me you are not supposed to be disturbing nests young man! i’m pretty sure I read somewhere that you have to get a professional in to do it, or not move it at all. I wonder if we should report that to the RSPCA??

Reactions: 7
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO IS TAKING THE TIME TO REPORT THIS TO ASA. Please keep going everyone. I know it’s a faff to do but these people shouldn’t get away with DELIBERATELY misleading consumers like this

What is ASA? Sorry if I've missed a previous explanation but I'm up for contributing towards this Mother_Of_All_Complaint situations!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if there is a Diet Prada/Estee Laundry style page calling out influencer bullshit? I’m so tempted to start one.

Reactions: 2
These are the comments on the @bountymargate Instagram account, where they’ve posted pics of their renovation which the ODs have since re-renovated/decorated.

Reactions: 4
Who came up with the awesome thread suggestion a few pages back. I got 999,999 followers and my wife ain’t one...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The tile company have now posted that they offered a press discount...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The tile company have now posted that they offered a press discount...
Weird comments, emphasising they didn't know he'd be posting it last night. They knew that it would be posted eventually though.
PSX_20200131_105114.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm on the ASA website: how do I word the complaint?

Or would it have to be about FOD?

Or if one person has done it maybe that's enough.
Definitely still do it. The more complaints there are, the more seriously they’ll take it. I mentioned FOD and the tile company in the same complaint if that helps?

Reactions: 2
I don't think people were saying the same house would be 400k. But a perfectly acceptable family home, if you can slum it without a zen room.
Thank you - the original post referred to 3/4 beds, nothing to do with period homes. You are going to struggle to find period homes in London and when you do, they’ll be priced to reflect scarcity. It’s as if some people are being intentionally obtuse - obviously you can’t live in a mansion in London for a few 100k. But you CAN find 3 or 4 bed properties for that, load up zoopla huns 🙄

Reactions: 1
I came over to talk about this. I love the bathroom but it felt to me like it was going to be Clemmie’s thing but they had to fulfil obligations for all the freebies / discounts by a certain time (tax year??) so he had to post it all.

Reactions: 5
Right! So it’s taken me about an hour to submit a complaint. Mainly because my computer kept crashing, but I didn’t let that deter me! I have made a number of complaints about the behaviour and the transparency of the company who supplied the tiles, I detailed how they were backtracking and deleting comments saying one thing and doing another. I posted photographs of them claiming when it was revealed, and then other photographs of when it was actually with ‘revealed’

I’ve also made a complaint as to Simon Hooper not adding that it was an ad, only adding #ad after the post had been online for many hours and viewed thousands of times. I said that behaviour felt underhand and lacks transparency, and I felt there were many breaches of regulations on display. I have screenshots of everything to back up my complaint.

I will keep you updated as to how it goes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.