MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he sharing this? She sounds like an absolute brat but definitely has his number ‘stop being an influencial speaker’. Wowza.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Why is he sharing this? She sounds like an absolute brat but definitely has his number ‘stop being an influencial speaker’. Wowza.

View attachment 16554
My daughter is the same age as Anya and if she sent me messages like that I'd be confiscating her phone and having a serious chat when she got home. Not sharing it on bloody Instagram!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 16554

That message is so sad, what a pathetic bloke, and why oh why would you share it.
Poor girl has spent her life with a phone in her face being told to do things for the gram.
I wonder if he says please and thank you when he is setting up his oh so hilarious photos!

Reactions: 9
You can't even see what she wrote before and his penned response is obviously something he planned to go on the gram. Just no need to share.

Isn't he advertising his own poor parenting if she's being bratty?

I'd put my money on FOD sending those messages to himself for content. It adds to his downtrodden, outnumbered and hen pecked by vulvas narrative.

Reactions: 6
You can never read the tone in a text and Anya does sound a little stroppy and brattish , that’s how some older kids are ; welcome to the world of parenting older children .

However , him sharing it is unforgivable , what an absolute twit he is for everyone now thinking she’s a petulant princess.

They should not be sharing private conversations, that’s really low. Tbh, the money those kids have earned for their family, they ought to boss the parents around

Reactions: 10
He is failing her as a parent for this .

If it’s true that it was a real conversation imagine how betrayed his daughter is going to feel.

Years ago one of my children ( aged about 12-ish) had a drs appointment for something personal and I was talking to a friend on the phone about it , no thought from me I’m afraid. The child in question was livid!! furiously telling me to stop telling her anything else, they were so embarrassed 😩.

Imagine how Anya must feel although it might be cool to tell everyone what a tit her Dad is .

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You can never read the tone in a text and Anya does sound a little stroppy and brattish , that’s how some older kids are ; welcome to the world of parenting older children .

However , him sharing it is unforgivable , what an absolute twit he is for everyone now thinking she’s a petulant princess.
Agree. We’ve only seen part of the conversation. Teenagers ARE stroppy and rude and they excel in pushing parental boundaries. He absolutely should not have shared that on IG and should’ve spoken to her in person. It doesn’t put him in a good light and shows up what an absolute knobhead he is. Is it any wonder Anya doesn’t have any respect for him?

Reactions: 2
There’s so much context missing too, if she’s texting from school, she may not have much time and could’ve been impolite due to trying to be quick. And the sarky response could’ve been in jest, but sure share it with a million strangers you useless twit

Reactions: 3
It's a bit ridiculous 'look I'm trying to teach my teen manners and respect', if he'd done it years ago he wouldn't be having those conversations now

Reactions: 3
It might be deleted from his feed but it’ll live forever on Tattle .

Simon , if you’re reading , you become a bigger head every time you think you have to up the ante to portray yourself as a dad fighting to gain respect from the girls in your house.

Here’s a clue , stop sharing private stuff.

MOD actually delivered my daughter, who was then taken to NICU due to very low oxygen levels whilst I was taken to surgery. After my daughter came home week later I messaged her to say thanks, let her know my daughter was home and well and sent a picture. She read it and also no response. I’ve never really looked at her the same way after that.
That just sums her up! Any decent midwife would be interested to hear how baby was & grateful to be appreciated

Yes, who goes to listen to this shite?

I’m a bog standard working class working woman (50) with a healthy self esteem, a wide interest in what’s going on around the world and satisfied I’ve raised well rounded , healthy children , blardy blah! I’m size 12-18 depending where I shop btw.

I’d sooner pay to watch that Pikachu film coming out than listen to St Clemmie and co tell me to be happy in the skin I’m in .

It’s really all bollocks praying on the insecure women who believe what these women say and don’t question their motives about why they’re doing it.

#moneysndpoweratyourexpense
Lol at the pikachu film so would I tho!!

It doesn’t matter if his daughter was being rude or not, it was absolutely belittling and humiliating to screenshot the messages to just under a million people.

Reactions: 7
It doesn’t matter if his daughter was being rude or not, it was absolutely belittling and humiliating to screenshot the messages to just under a million people.
My daughter would kill me if I did this. Where are the boundaries of privacy. Anya, if you read this - it is not normal and NO he shouldn't do it.

He’s either got this page on constant f5 or Clemmie/Anya/one of Anyas friends saw it - obviously the worst outcome. It just shows how he puts absolutely no depth of thought into what he shares, he does not respect his family or their privacy one bit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.