MOD & FOD #2 Non stop cringe, shady AF, daddy's unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasn't there a TV programme called Outnumbered? I really hope they have changed the name because of a copyright issue and the ODs are facing a legal bill 😁

Reactions: 6
She is hilarious...... and delusional. Now she is inventing messages to make herself relevant 😂😂😂. Such class!

Reactions: 2
I’m surprised Super Midwife wasn’t called upon to deliver the royal baby.
She probably was but had to turn it down as it was on a Monday, and she is The Monday Midwife at her hospital. Any other day and she would’ve been influencing but possibly could’ve squeezed it in.

Reactions: 5
MOD being holier than thou with her ‘I’ve been asked to comment on Meghan and her birth by multiple sources etc...’ 🙄 oh please midwifery oracle, people are desperate for your opinion! oh wait..nah we’re good
"Lots of people have been asking me"... bore off you work 1 day a week and FOD when the Sussex's ask you for advice it will be a cold day in hell as little Archie will be kept out of the spotlight unlike your 4 kids who have had no choice in the matter ..🤔

Reactions: 10
Another poorly-thought out ad from FOD for dettol. The comments are full of people pointing out the refills aren't recyclable and suggesting people make their own cleaning products that are just as effective and more environmentally friendly. Probably not what dettol hoped for. Also, when people asked about recycling refills FOD replied hoping that dettol would respond but didn't tag the brand.

Reactions: 5
Another poorly-thought out ad from FOD for dettol. The comments are full of people pointing out the refills aren't recyclable and suggesting people make their own cleaning products that are just as effective and more environmentally friendly. Probably not what dettol hoped for. Also, when people asked about recycling refills FOD replied hoping that dettol would respond but didn't tag the brand.
You can really see the care and research that goes into choosing what brands they work with...! If you're going to write tediously long, metaphor laden #ads- have the knowledge to answer the questions instead of being a money grabbing asshole who cant be bothered to educate themselves, just expecting all the sherlock to blindly buy just because YOU recommend it!

Reactions: 7
I will be back soon.. just heading out for some Dettol

New thread suggestion = MOD & FOD countdown to summer season

New thread suggestion: MOD & FOD part time parents full time Grifters....🤷

Reactions: 13
One of the best ways to protect the environment is to have 4 children, be massive consumers of clothes and holidays, have a massive house, and to encourage people on behalf of major brands to buy more tit !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the best ways to protect the environment is to have 4 children, be massive consumers of clothes and holidays, have a massive house, and to encourage people on behalf of major brands to buy more tit !
don’t forget the weekly trips to the tip with your people carrier packed to the ceiling with trash

Reactions: 3
Such a pointless AD, there's increasing concern over household cleaning chemicals on health and is it even necessary to disinfect your house regularly?

Buy some local apple cider vinegar in a refillable glass bottle. Safer for the family and involves no plastic, but no marketing budget for that.

Reactions: 9
The ad was really bad, like a last minute mashed together thing.

Also has anyone tried reusing a dettol bottle? They're impossible to get the lid of and if you can get it back on it leaks everywhere. When I saw it I thought it was the last brand that would of done refills because of how awkward the bottles are.

Dettol is also not safe for pets.

I bet the brand are thrilled with the comments under the post.... expect Simon will be doing some deleting later today.

Dettol is also not safe for pets.

I bet the brand are thrilled with the comments under the post.... expect Simon will be doing some deleting later today.
He should have done a little more research on the product before he saw the £signs..... Typical Simon jumps in and doesn't even consider the implications for the family pet/environment!

I feel so sorry for the twins, his feed especially is just all them, instagrammed and filtered, and shared with almost a million followers. Clemmie seems to be better and they feature less there. I genuinely wonder how they'll feel when they're older and see every moment was content, and not a moment to cherish.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else have old skool Dettol baths as a kid? water went all cloudy when it was poured in.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.