MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reached the point where I no longer feel comfortable making fun as this has clearly become a mental health issue. If this was a member of my family I would have deep concerns, and not in a funny way.

Reactions: 18
He must feel so sad and so desperate. All those ‘you’re so real comments’ seem to come from housewives/speak to the manager types in the Deep South called Darlene and he must be craving a like from an a lister but alas no more...

I feel like setting up a fake account from Ricky Gervaisand comment ‘you’re a hoot’ To put him out of his needy misery.

Darlene bingo: ‘if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say it at all!’ ‘You could always unfollow!’ ‘’This is soooo true!’ Etc etc

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just checked social blade again, I think they must update this once daily early AM as they’ve flagged a +1 for content in today, when it was posted yesterday evening. He lost 424 followers off the back of it, though and is down to 3.3k above a mil now.

Only a few more days til the big day guys! Unless he buys more or features on a potential nonce site again.

• Haha
Told you i could see a wild look in his eyes and i was right !! Hes lost the plot .
My eyes rolled that far back i could see yesterday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With all this talk of mental health: potential for MOD to return as a wellness influencer following her catastrophic period of (self) destruction? She could host ££££ meditation retreats and start a new podcast. Think she’s got to stay away from pregnant women now doesn’t she...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He must feel so sad and so desperate. All those ‘you’re so real comments’ seem to come from housewives/speak to the manager types in the Deep South called Darlene and he must be craving a like from an a lister but alas no more...

I feel like setting up a fake account from Ricky Gervaisand comment ‘you’re a hoot’ To put him out of his needy misery.

Darlene bingo: ‘if you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say it at all!’ ‘You could always unfollow!’ ‘’This is soooo true!’ Etc etc
Darlene bingo :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It wasn’t funny when he did the same tit last year. And the comments? Oooh oooh you’re a legend Simon. Erm....no you’re not. You’re a prick. And I reckon his followers have been lobotomised. How can anyone find that funny?
So this is standard behaviour for him?

Reactions: 2

I think a fake David Brent account would more in keeping with FOD’s style. He’s very much starting to remind me of him. All those ‘I’m mad, me 🤪’ style stories and he’s obviously Billy No Mates. And the fact that FOD can’t even see it is pure Brent.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t know how long they can carry on like this.
Agreed. A lot of us have picked up on the passive aggression between them, and a few commenters have pointed out that she got pregnant relatively young and early in their relationship, plus pre career whilst still in uni, not being nasty but how many of us would really want to still be with the blokes we were hanging around with at uni? 😬

I’ve never understood it because he is v low brow / basic / actually quite naff / immature sixth form sort of humour whilst she’s that very aspirational insta aesthetic, I know they’re just #instabrands but they feel inherently at odds with each other. As vile as she is I actually think she had outgrown him & he’s playing up now the tit has hit the fan.

Plus life is significantly easier when you’ve got money. A quick read of mumsnet shows how many family conflicts are caused by a lack of money and the stress that can cause!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The irony of FOD commenting on ManversusBaby’s post about Harry protecting his families privacy 🤣🤣🤣
I’m no royalist whatsoever but FOD describing the Queen as “getting her knickers in a twist” (purely based on his own speculation) shows deeply ingrained misogyny I’m afraid. I thought he was all about ‘raising 4 strong women’ 🙄? How would he feel if one of his daughter’s concerns were brushed off by a man as her being “hysterical” and “getting their knickers in a twist” “calm down dear” etc etc. Pathetic bloke.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I’m no royalist whatsoever but FOD (purely based on his own speculation) describing the Queen as “getting her knickers in a twist” shows deeply ingrained misogyny I’m afraid. I thought he was all about ‘raising 4 strong women’ 🙄? How would he feel if one of his daughter’s concerns were brushed off by a man as her being “hysterical” and “getting their knickers in a twist” “calm down dear” etc etc. Pathetic bloke.
Hear hear! Not to mention the queen is the epitome of the stiff British upper lip and a rare specimen of quiet dignified restraint.

Reactions: 23
I remember listening to an interview the FODs gave a while back, where Slymon admitted that Gimmie was uninterested in sex. I'm not bloody surprised!

Watching videos of him bedecked in fairy lights, or waggling those stupid dog ears, my vagina slams shut like a medieval portcullis.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
He is indeed the David Brent of dads. He’s transcended Richard Madely now methinks.

‘im mad me’ ‘I’m just a big teenager me!’ People Are always the least spontaneous, most humorless, calculating people ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I remember listening to an interview the FODs gave a while back, where Slymon admitted that Gimmie was uninterested in sex. I'm not bloody surprised!

Watching videos of him bedecked in fairy lights, or waggling those stupid dog ears, my vagina slams shut like a medieval portcullis.
What exquisite imagery 🤣 medieval portcullis. Same. Slymon is so cringe, I think it’s a marriage of convenience and she doesn’t even like him, let alone want to shag him. She always looks totally devoid of spirit or emotion, and he’s got the spirit and emotion of a ten year old. How anyone takes him seriously is beyond me. Even occasionally when my husband talks to our dog in a silly voice, I find myself telling him to please shut up as it makes me physically cringe!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.