MOD & FOD #19 Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is all getting a bit uncomfortable to watch - FODs slide into becoming completely unhinged. I am kind of starting to understand a bit why Clemmie sought solace in Tattle - I'm sure she didn't envisage it as her lot in life to be married to such a embarrassing man-child. Although maybe that's a bit mean as I really think he might be becoming very mentally unwell.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow. His latest stories... what a head.

imagine dressing yourself up like that and filming it!

I bet his older daughters are mortified
The middle kid seems to enjoy his idiot antics, didn't he film himself in the Christmas lights last year too?

Reactions: 5
The middle kid seems to enjoy his idiot antics, didn't he film himself in the Christmas lights last year too?
Seeing it on Instagram would be worse than seeing him doing it in the safety of their house. She’s also a year older now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
38 and the rest. Proper lol lol lol

He’s so lame. So lame. It’s so forced.

Reactions: 5

Yel

The unfunny contrived situations are getting worse.

Fod talking a selfie with period paraphernalia was better than this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Cringing so bad for his daughter’s, imagine going to school tomorrow after your dad posted that load of tit. Wondering what his bosses or even the people in his office that don’t bother to invite him up the Xmas night out make of it all.

Reactions: 11
My best guess right now is, since Alice-gate, they have lost all of their ad contracts, he is struggling for content.

Wrapping himself in fairy lights smacks of desperation.

Reactions: 18
Wondering if Granny Judith, either of them, will like this post. The stories are coming thick and fast.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What an absolute bellend, I’m properly embarrassed for him. Is that it, is that the very best he could do? Content is getting weaker and weaker (not that it was ever amazing!). It’s like a car crash, I force myself to watch every time and can’t not look

Reactions: 9
The irony of FOD commenting on ManversusBaby’s post about Harry protecting his families privacy 🤣🤣🤣
The term ‘you and yours’ makes me want to vom, or is just when it comes from this cockwomble

It wasn’t funny when he did the same tit last year. And the comments? Oooh oooh you’re a legend Simon. Erm....no you’re not. You’re a prick. And I reckon his followers have been lobotomised. How can anyone find that funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But Clemmie must be there in the house with him. It’s not like she’s got anywhere else to be.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.