MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I have so much time in my life lol I went back through old threads. I can’t see that in these comments she was sticking up for her family and can use that as her defence in her return. She was always defending herself or slagging off other people?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I've seen a ghost on the FOD page- it's a cardboard cut-out of Clammie. He must have remembered her whilst skateboarding over her body on the decking (he was a sk8rboi)

They truly are a couple of prize cnuts. Shallow as and desperate AF.
Looks like a new year (new me/new fake profile included) comeback is imminent and those brown-nosers supportive comments are collectively more cringe than his Gutmas post 🤮

I wonder if she had to beg his forgiveness? I bet he calls the shots these days after her scandalous shenanigans and makes her role play as Alice in the #ad encrusted bedroom!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
For all the seemingly buying of followers, there are still a few hundred unfollowing every time he posts. I noticed yesterday morning that the numbers dropped a few hundred but rose quickly again and the overall gain was very small. Then he posted last night and lost more.

If advertising agencies look at his stats in any detail, surely they notice the drops, the sudden spikes and then more drops, etc. Also the fact that he has a huge number of followers from America and other countries surely makes UK agencies/brands less likely to hire him as so many of his followers are not in their target market area/region.

Reactions: 9
Clemmie sure has some “loyal” followers!!!
That’s one racist comment to many in my opinion.
Also I struggle with the phrase ‘she’s apologised’ .., no she hasn’t. She made a half arsed attempt, in which she managed blame other people. And posted on her stories to boot. Gone in 24 hours.
if she was really that sorry, she would’ve put it on her main Instagram page so that is there forever, and she would’ve made a more public apology.
The people that are blindly singing her praises and telling us that they love her, really have issues in my opinion... how can you love someone you’ve not met ...creepy. So ready to gloss over inappropriate and racist comments that happened OVER THE COURSE OF A YEAR!!! Hardly an error of judgement.

Reactions: 22
That’s one racist comment to many in my opinion.
Also I struggle with the phrase ‘she’s apologised’ .., no she hasn’t. She made a half arsed attempt, in which she managed blame other people. And posted on her stories to boot. Gone in 24 hours.
if she was really that sorry, she would’ve put it on her main Instagram page so that is there forever, and she would’ve made a more public apology.
The people that are blindly singing her praises and telling us that they love her, really have issues in my opinion... how can you love someone you’ve not met ...creepy. So ready to gloss over inappropriate and racist comments that happened OVER THE COURSE OF A YEAR!!! Hardly an error of judgement.
Yes to all of this and paired with the fact she kept deactivating and reactivating rather than doing the apology and then going or staying. It’s pathetic that they didn’t all spend time off social media to recoup as a family. It’s ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
Absolutely DISGUSTING that he's been deleting comments. These people are unbelievable. She needs to just stay off social media.
Although that post only has 598 comments wishing clemmie back and he has 1 million followers.....so dont think the majority want her back!
I think posting a picture containing her face has prompted quite a few less frequent Instagram users to notice that she’s been offline and they now want to know why. Fingers crossed this will lead to him losing a few of his ‘real’ followers and this lame attempt to reintroduce her will backfire 🤣

Reactions: 7
For all the seemingly buying of followers, there are still a few hundred unfollowing every time he posts. I noticed yesterday morning that the numbers dropped a few hundred but rose quickly again and the overall gain was very small. Then he posted last night and lost more.
The buying of followers fascinates me (not in a good way). It's just such sad and pathetic behaviour that I don't know how anyone who does it can feel comfortable with themselves, let alone be seen to celebrate milestones of reaching x number of followers, etc. What a hollow existence to be posting content to an audience of bots and people who are (presumably) paid to suck up to you. Lost followers? Just reach for the credit card like a sodding top-up on your phone credit.

Reactions: 11
The buying of followers shouldn’t be allowed if it’s leading to advertising revenue. I’ve seen tons of insta mummies desperate to get to 10k so they can do influencer swipe up affiliate links, wonder if any of these did it to tip them over the magic number!

Same that deleting negative comments should not be allowed as it’s a false picture to only have the positive gushy stuff up there.

Reactions: 15
Clemmie sure has some “loyal” followers!!!
I like to think us Tattlers are not vile, however I’ll take being that rather than be an ambitious greedy arse who would sell every inch of her private life in exchange for minor celebrity and free teeth and I’d sooner be vile than be a fangirl who slavishly follows and defends an obnoxious bullying stranger who gives zero fucks about said fangirl.

Reactions: 13
Someone needs to write about the buying of followers. I had no idea until I joined here, earlier this year. By someone I mean someone who has great reach.Piers Morgan? 🤔

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched an ad for Deliveroo, they’re donating £1 from every food delivery until 31st December towards #supportmidwives to raise money.

I bet Clemmie would’ve loved her Cosmic Love ringed fingers involved in that deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone needs to write about the buying of followers. I had no idea until I joined here, earlier this year. By someone I mean someone who has great reach.Piers Morgan? 🤔
Louis Theroux perhaps.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.