MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant title as always!!
maybe he only has that one recent photo of them together so he has to reuse it over again. It is probably her holding the camera in most of the shots of him.
i don’t think I could ever be an influencer...my husband just doesn’t have the patience to take photo after photo after photo of me 🤣🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gah. The latest fod post.

SHE WAS ON TATTLE FOR A YEAR NOT SOME MAD DRUNK NIGHT OF WOE IS ME I WANT EVERYONE TO LIKE ME - SHE SPENT LITERALLY MONTHS READING AND SLAGGING HER PEERS OFF - SHE WAS ENTIRELY IN CONTROL AND ACCOUNTABLE

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Thread title is bloody excellent 👌

The band of sycophants bleating Clemmieeee Clemmieeee on his comments are just pathetic 👊🏻🤮

Reactions: 16
"We miss you clemmie" no WE bleeping don't.
She's an awful person, who are these brainwashed idiots that worship the ground these influencers walk on.
I don't miss her making me feel like tit with her expensive, house, holidays, 'things' all whilst trying to sell them to YOU so SHE can make more money! Sickening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
It just stinks of desperation. A quick scroll through his followers and most of them are bots? Been reporting them, unfortunately there’s no way to report him for buying likes and followers

Also he’s been deleting comments!

Reactions: 12
What did abisola write ? She’s getting slammed by other followers but can’t find her comment

Comments are ridic

Reactions: 2
It just stinks of desperation. A quick scroll through his followers and most of them are bots? Been reporting them, unfortunately there’s no way to report him for buying likes and followers

Also he’s been deleting comments!

It’s so cowardly of him to have deleted or ignored all the comments from the start of this.
If he had replied speaking honestly about her behaviour no one would have been able to argue really. They are blatantly waiting for it to go away so they can resume their #ad life.
He’s the furthest thing from real and she’s not sorry about what she’s done, she’s sorry she got caught.

Reactions: 19
Thanks cupcake

prettt mild for the volume of tit being slung at her (assume abisola is female, stand corrected if not)

their fans are absolute morons

Reactions: 8
Thanks cupcake

prettt mild for the volume of tit being slung at her (assume abisola is female, stand corrected if not)

their fans are absolute morons
Welcome!
Yes, what they fail to understand is that Clemmie was on tattle for a year... that’s no mistake

Reactions: 7
Absolutely DISGUSTING that he's been deleting comments. These people are unbelievable. She needs to just stay off social media.
Although that post only has 598 comments wishing clemmie back and he has 1 million followers.....so dont think the majority want her back!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I see @hotcrossmum left a cheery comment on his post. She works in the advertising business and I don’t think was slagged off by MoD.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.