Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HouseRed

New thread title: Slymon’s too sexy for the gram, too sexy for the gram, Tenerife and Japaaaan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 159

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Not wishing to moderate the thread but the terrible snobbery on display here the last few pages has been grim to say the least.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I came on expecting him to have posted. Alas he hasn't.

I think the secret holiday exposed ruined whatever he was planning to post tonight 🤭
Dang!! He must be so frustrated! Gone from rubbing his little sweaty palms with glee about how clever he was, pretending he was at the tip when he was at a hotel in Tenerife, to having the rug swiped from under him yet again. His ready prepared grey, Kent, instafodder, hours of content yo-yoing curly moppets up and down the many staircases of Grey Towers, the long winded, unnecessary explanations of absolutely nothing whilst verbally jerking off into a sea of free velvet furniture, like a prematurely ejaculating ferret at a ferret orgy in a gifted festival bell tent with a free gifted nanny holding the fort. All for nothing, just burnt to cinders like any actual real part of his life that existed before he sold his children.
Not to worry, FOD is masterful and nothing will knock him down, he’ll be back tomorrow with some new best friends, words of jizzy wisdom, a few too many vulvas and the content will be saved for the next dark day.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Kutikuti

Who actually saw him in Tenerife?
A lady from Belgium met them in their hotel in Tenerife 4 days ago and posed it on her Instagram. She tagged his Insta on the post and it was on his tagged posts. I just happened to be looking at them and found it. Then I told my husband on the phone and he didn’t give a shit, so I posted it in here because you all understand how crazy it is that’s he’s posting pretending to take boxes to the dump and drinking wine on the cold Kent coast, when in reality he’s sunbathing in Tenerife

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I do feel a bit sorry for them. Can you imagine how hard it was not to show off another holiday with new dresses and gifted bags, with gifted luggage and new friends and not seeing the older girls because they’ve been off having The Most Fabulous Time with Holiday Friends.
Not posting a photo of themselves entwined on a beach, sun kissed and mutually orgasming at how fucking fabulous they are, must’ve killed them. Not instagramming the flying through the air in a faux-dangerous fashion Twin must’ve have broken their hearts. Bless them. And no ad for a week. How they cried as they spent their own pennies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Wolf359

Chatty Member
I think she should just own it. Come back in full-on Alice persona, flicking Vs at everyone and calling them all cunts. She knows all the insider secrets - surely she could just take them all down with her and shoot the insta-bubble to all hell. I would definitely re-follow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Probably a lot less marriages would fail and twins made undoubtedly easier by deliveroo, gousto, HelloFresh, milk and more, free nannies, nursery, free breaks away together and separately, 55k holidays as work, free clothes, free new tiles, carpets, rugs, sinks without having to physically work, grandparent childcare on tap. It’s not really relatable to self employed joe bloggs unexpectedly having twins with no disposable income or extra space in the house, no time off, no help or support.
His ‘don’t worry, it will work out’ is more than a little glib and laced with privilege.
Utter wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
"We miss you clemmie" no WE fucking don't.
She's an awful person, who are these brainwashed idiots that worship the ground these influencers walk on.
I don't miss her making me feel like shit with her expensive, house, holidays, 'things' all whilst trying to sell them to YOU so SHE can make more money! Sickening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

GreyWolf

VIP Member
"As we find ways to work virtually" fucksake, I work for an international company, in a Global function. I do 99% of my daily work using Skype, for training, meetings, screen sharing, everything. You don't need to find ways, they're already there and you probably just like being able to show off about your international business trips. Dick.
Didn’t he just fly to Japan for work and Abu Dhabi for a weekend jizz fest treat? Then flying his family to Tenerife, they flew somewhere late summer, but did drive to France as their early summer break. They’ve renovated a house which was freshly renovated. They sell things to other people they don’t need. They promote fast fashion. He goes to the tip with excess waste frequently and in their last house outwitted the council by purchasing their own extra bin because they produce so much waste. Their twins who are 4 next week were still in disposable nappies a few weeks ago.
There’s nothing about this man that give a flying fuck about the environment or what they do as a family.
Wanker.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

CrouchEndTiger

Gah. The latest fod post.

SHE WAS ON TATTLE FOR A YEAR NOT SOME MAD DRUNK NIGHT OF WOE IS ME I WANT EVERYONE TO LIKE ME - SHE SPENT LITERALLY MONTHS READING AND SLAGGING HER PEERS OFF - SHE WAS ENTIRELY IN CONTROL AND ACCOUNTABLE

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

notthefullshilling

Chatty Member
Hilarious - 'it's called protecting yourself online'!!
Except people know where you live, your job, your kids' full names, birthdays, schools (apparently), and your kids' faces are used all over the web, from illustrating national newspaper articles about baby names to being tagged in a whole plethora of weird and unknown instagram posts by randoms.
Good one.
He's starting to get riled, isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Those comments. Their fans are absolutely deranged. How can they be comfortable with people pleading that they’ve ‘missed her face’. They sound like a bunch of stalkers? And they expose their kids to that to.

Absolute sell outs.
Her absence and unfollowing FOD, as well as many other flogging twats, has made me realise I don’t miss these using morons at all. Seeing her smug little face with fringe carefully gripped off, and her utter balls to allow him to not only post their 3 year old daughters in staged photos, but also to pose like a simpering cute little wife when she is actually a Bitch Monster Troll makes me so glad that these people don’t need to feature in my life at all other than as an example of how greed, social media and selling your kids destroys everything and makes everything you once valued completely worthless.
They are the biggest chavs on the gram. Suckers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

NosyWelshCow

Slightly off topic, but I didn’t comment on it at the time and the more I think about it the weirder it becomes...

I was out in Japan at the World Cup. It was epic and Tokyo especially was the most amazing carnival of rugby fans, we made loads of new friends and had some unforgettable nights just hanging out with people we’d just met in bars.
FODs trip looked like the LONELIEST experience ever, he’s a total fair weather rugby fan who doesn’t have any real buy in to the sport other than being posh and English (for reference, I am neither).
I still don’t really get why he went, he doesn’t have any interest in the sport outside of the ‘big international games’, when he more often than not uses it as a misogynistic and sexist example of something he can do WITHOUT the money makers.

Bit of a pointless rant, but it drives me absolutely potty 🤣
Sorry just to add to this... because it really grips my shit!!!

I’ve just checked back on those rugby posts and he lists it as being one of the top 3 things in his life... he doesn’t follow a single rugby player on the gram DESPITE being followed by, amongst others, the Wales captain who was just nominated for SPOTY, and probably one of the most recognisable and entertaining England players currently involved. I find that really weird, if you were such a fan boy you’d have followed them back straightaway no?!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

embee1106

That was me that wrote the comment about his air travel! First time I’ve ever commented on anything like that and apparently I’m a troll 🙄 the responses from fangirls were ridiculous. Why shouldn’t we question influencers on this?! If enough of us put the pressure on, we can make an impact on that whole industry for the better, even if the only reason they change habits is to protect their brand. I also said multiple times that I wasn’t suggesting giving up air travel altogether, but that doesn’t seem to be sinking in to his fangirls. Or maybe I should just go back to sitting on my hands and doing nothing about climate change, just for the sake of not offending anyone...

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Helen

Administrator
Limegoss is the new name for the tattle blog. No links would show up in your notifications unless it was from a tattle admin. :)

It's hopefully to be used as a place to save information from the threads that other outlets ignore. Partly a response to all the awfully researched and inaccurate articles that came out this year about tattle. Finding it's feet at the moment

Reactions: 43

Tothemoonandback

My son is only a couple of months younger than twins and only just potty trained last week. No medical issues but I was conscious he was the last at his nursery. We’d tried loads of techniques with the support of nursery and none had worked. Then suddenly last week without any effort whatsoever he decided not to wear nappies anymore. I know other parents will have been judging us but I don’t let it bother me. We tried earlier. It didn’t work. Children sometimes do things at their own pace.

• Heart
Reactions: 42