MOD & FOD #18 You will always find her in the kitchen at parties

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those comments. Their fans are absolutely deranged. How can they be comfortable with people pleading that they’ve ‘missed her face’. They sound like a bunch of stalkers? And they expose their kids to that to.

Absolute sell outs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Does anyone else find Clemmie’s twee little hair grip really annoying? Not to mention the nose ring. Urgh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone else find Clemmie’s twee little hair grip really annoying? Not to mention the nose ring. Urgh
Yes. The nose ring has always annoyed me. I’ve mentiined it quite a few times before as it seemed unsanitary for a midwife to wear. Her hair in general looks naff and she seems to have deblonded herself.

Reactions: 12
I met someone over Christmas who works for a major retailer, really big. Apparently they had been trying to strike a deal with Clemmie for a while and I would imagine it would have made her a serious amount of money. When Alice hit the headlines the PR team were all over it and the deal is dead forever.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I met someone over Christmas who works for a major retailer, really big. Apparently they had been trying to strike a deal with Clemmie for a while and I would imagine it would have made her a serious amount of money. When Alice hit the headlines the PR team were all over it and the deal is dead forever.
Can you say which retailer , bigger than M+S?

Reactions: 5
It is nearly two months now since AliceGate and I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen poor Anya featured in posts or stories, which makes me think they have indeed sat down with her and actually asked her properly whether she wanted to be featured and she said NO. Perhaps Marnie too although I’m sure she was in a story many weeks ago. Perhaps Marnie noticed Anya wasn’t for it so has also requested not to feature. Which leads me to really feel sorry for the twins as they’ve had no say because of their age and are still publically shown.

Reactions: 29
I think her account is about to be reactivated, as he has tagged #mod. I bet this wasn’t the most flattering photo they took that day, but none of the others had a convenient twin in the background 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another award for Mod?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It is nearly two months now since AliceGate and I’m pretty sure I haven’t seen poor Anya featured in posts or stories, which makes me think they have indeed sat down with her and actually asked her properly whether she wanted to be featured and she said NO. Perhaps Marnie too although I’m sure she was in a story many weeks ago. Perhaps Marnie noticed Anya wasn’t for it so has also requested not to feature. Which leads me to really feel sorry for the twins as they’ve had no say because of their age and are still publically shown.
I bet it was the other way around with Anya saying she wanted out first rather then her feelings being considered . Showing her private whatsapp messages was probably the last straw for her.

There's a difference between a vocal 12/13 year old and a soon to be 4 year old .Why would they actually remove another cashcow from their feed ?

Marnie always looked the most uncomfortable to me, but most likely found a way to say no too after that.

He has until the twins reach secondary school or marnies age- so maybe 5 more years of this.

Reactions: 8
I bet it was the other way around with Anya saying she wanted out first rather then her feelings being considered . Showing her private whatsapp messages was probably the last straw for her.

There's a difference between a vocal 12/13 year old and a soon to be 4 year old .Why would they actually remove another cashcow from their feed ?

Marnie always looked the most uncomfortable to me, but most likely found a way to say no too after that.

He has until the twins reach secondary school or marnies age- so maybe 5 more years of this.
I agree. But I also think Marnie is a typical middle child who was trying to get attention / love so she tried to please her parents... She seems lovely but with Anya as a bigger sister who looks also lovely and the twins... Bet it's not easy for her... Fod even mentioned it a couple of times I think... I don't think the twins will stop doing it... They grew up with it, they don't know how it is to do something or say something without having a camera shoved in their faces. I wouldn't be surprised if they had their own youtube / insta account when they are teenagers...

Reactions: 6
The staging of this latest photo is so contrived. Gimmie wearing a cutesy hairgrip and tucked snuggly under FOD's arm, looking sweetly helpless with her big strong man.

Gimmie, you made racist observations. You also spent months slagging off women who believed they were your friends. No amount of cutesy cuddles can erase that.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
1577615411802.png

March 2017. They actually seem so much happier here too. The difference in their photos is so apparent.

I remember she also showed the full lip collection when she was showing her make up, but unsurprisingly she didn't say anything about it. I felt like it was a #AD as I've seen make up bloggers being sent full collections before.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.