MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this IG account. They commented on Holly Bransons comment on FOD’s post 🤔

View attachment 58630
Claire Davi needs to get her #gifted rose tinted eyewear replaced with prescription lenses in order to see these narcissistic individuals for what they truly are. Lazy, entitled, lacking in moral compass, selfish and arrogant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claire Davi needs to get her #gifted rose tinted eyewear replaced with prescription lenses in order to see these narcissistic individuals for what they truly are. Lazy, entitled, lacking in moral compass, selfish and arrogant.
She’s one who has a small account which she says was targeted. Lame as duck.

Reactions: 9
This is terrifying, I’ve just been able to find out their address, where their kids go to school and which beach they go to regularly. My sister has spotted Anya alone on public transport before. And millions of people know what they and their kids look like. It’s really exposing isn’t it, and makes me think twice about how much we should be putting out there on social media.
Yes, and don't forget it's also very easy to work out when Anya is home alone after school too. Her parents give no thought to her safety.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is terrifying, I’ve just been able to find out their address, where their kids go to school and which beach they go to regularly. My sister has spotted Anya alone on public transport before. And millions of people know what they and their kids look like. It’s really exposing isn’t it, and makes me think twice about how much we should be putting out there on social media.
I typed in the number and the first word of their street (which is a very common word) and Google auto completed for the full address 😮

I worry nothing will be done about these people selling children untill something bad happens. Luckily we live in a very save country and people have never been safer, but all it takes is one crazy. If they were my daughter's I'd never be able to do it as I'd worry all the time about putting them at risk. These aren't the Beckham kids who will always have security on them!!

Reactions: 9
‘Stuff’ can be very addictive. You get one thing and you want something else. You see it with drug addicts, people addicted to plastic surgery. Even in as simple a way as having one sweet and then wanting the whole bag. This has happened to the ODs but in entirely differing ways. Clemmie wants the stuff, she wants the high end clothes and the fancy sinks, like a spoilt kid at Christmas 10 presents isn’t enough, she wants 20. Simon is addicted to attention - he’ll do all he can to get 5000 likes but when he gets it he wants 10000. Nothing is ever enough for them. He doesn’t NEED to be a big player on social media he desires to be and Clemmie didn’t NEED that house renovating - she desired it. They are needy and narcissistic and two people that are needy and narcissistic are a bad combination because the battle to be top dog is never ending. You can never be a good parent when greed and desire comes before your children and it does.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I typed in the number and the first word of their street (which is a very common word) and Google auto completed for the full address 😮

I worry nothing will be done about these people selling children untill something bad happens. Luckily we live in a very save country and people have never been safer, but all it takes is one crazy. If they were my daughter's I'd never be able to do it as I'd worry all the time about putting them at risk. These aren't the Beckham kids who will always have security on them!!
Even worse than that - I just put the house name and Ramsgate in Google and there it is! Terrifying if you ask me.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s kind of fascinating that his post about hair bands has 1700+ comments but his posts of only son, blurred twin and wrong-stat men’s day posts are 300-500. Obviously bots and such but surely companies look at more than 1 post to check engagement? Someone tell me that they do?!
They don't check. They just care about follower count.

Reactions: 5
‘Stuff’ can be very addictive. You get one thing and you want something else. You see it with drug addicts, people addicted to plastic surgery. Even in as simple a way as having one sweet and then wanting the whole bag. This has happened to the ODs but in entirely differing ways. Clemmie wants the stuff, she wants the high end clothes and the fancy sinks, like a spoilt kid at Christmas 10 presents isn’t enough, she wants 20. Simon is addicted to attention - he’ll do all he can to get 5000 likes but when he gets it he wants 10000. Nothing is ever enough for them. He doesn’t NEED to be a big player on social media he desires to be and Clemmie didn’t NEED that house renovating - she desired it. They are needy and narcissistic and two people that are needy and narcissistic are a bad combination because the battle to be top dog is never ending. You can never be a good parent when greed and desire comes before your children and it does.
A definite case of ‘the more you have the more you want’ with those two instabeggars 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Even worse than that - I just put the house name and Ramsgate in Google and there it is! Terrifying if you ask me.
I'm pretty sure a few years ago, Anna Eleri Hart posted on Instagram to say she was going away skiing, and when she got back, her flat had been burgled. Could be a coincidence but always a risk to be so open about where you live etc. A lot of people I follow are quite vague about where they live, you'll see inside but they never show the front door or local area. The OD's have shared so much, there's no going back.

Reactions: 7
I'm pretty sure a few years ago, Anna Eleri Hart posted on Instagram to say she was going away skiing, and when she got back, her flat had been burgled. Could be a coincidence but always a risk to be so open about where you live etc. A lot of people I follow are quite vague about where they live, you'll see inside but they never show the front door or local area. The OD's have shared so much, there's no going back.
Yes, I remember this happening a few times to footballers etc.

Reactions: 6
A few years ago my OH checked us in at the airport pre holiday and we got burgled. Probably a coincidence but we’ve never done it since!

Surely MOD has to speak up soon!

Reactions: 5
I get that the house would be easily searchable online, most people's houses are if they've been purchased in the last few years with the emergence of Right Move etc. However it astounds me how easy it is to quickly google and work out which nursery school the twins attend. I'm not a massive fan of The Home That Made Me but I remember in one of her blogs she mentioned having a strict rule of ensuring the kids were changed out of their uniforms before she posted them on SM. She only has 120k followers yet this pair have over 1.5million. Surely you would think they would have the intelligence and bloody common sense to at least not post them in their uniforms 🙄 It bleeping astounds and scares me how little they value their childrens privacy. Don't even get me started on the naked potty posts......

Its still playing on my mind that someone saw Anya alone on public transport and recognised her and how vulnerable she was. All these celebs they aspire to be like, don’t use their kids faces, so no one would recognise them. Although I’m sure they aren’t on public transport daily for school regardless as would be risky. They have sold the kids to get this wealth but aren’t backing it up with decent safety measures or thought.

Reactions: 11

I don’t even allow the school to publicly publish images of my child. So I could never be a influencer. I’d be one of those annoying ones to uses a letter instead of my children’s names and everyone would just roll their eyes and move on 😂

Surely MOD has to speak up soon!
I think by staying quiet she might be rightfully putting her midwife career first and waiting for what they say (and that could take a long time from what people here have said). That would probably be the right decision and walk away from this social media stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.