MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oops people getting angry now. I think some posts have been deleted though 🙄
81BA4893-4780-4BBB-8620-F740973F36B3.jpeg

Reactions: 23
What, in the name of Christ, is a zen room?
its a room where one goes to type anonymous messages of truth about ones insta-colleagues in a relaxed and child free environment surrounded by farrow & ball paint and gifted scatter cushions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Yep, he’s a charlatan belatedly jumping on the bandwagon.
absolutely. he's seen a bandwagon and leapt straight on it - though clearly without thinking it through. he's perceived it as an opportunity to share a "serious" post when he's been slated for his recent run of comedic posts. and yet the genuineness of the post is called into question when it becomes clear that he's just using it as yet another way to remind everyone of what happened with MOD, of which he was a victim of her bullying.

the final sentence of his post, which encourages people to ask men how they are, he writes; "thank you to everyone who's asked me recently. you have made a difference and i can't thank you enough. #howareyou #menstruggletoo" - really going for the sympathy vote slymon! claiming he's showing his vulnerable side, but using the MOD scandal as the instigator of this. is he genuinely attempting to compare his wife bitching about him on a gossip site to being a victim of domestic violence or violent crime, or being suicidal? seriously?! the whole post comes across as inherently disingenuous, especially with the complete change in slymon's demeanour, all "i can totally do sad and serious" - in contrast to his usual jovial, jokey, banter-esque act - which would be fine if the information he was sharing came across as genuine, as though he was truly sharing it out of a desire to raise awareness of international men's day, and the struggles and mistreatment amongst men. but he doesn't. he's using it to remind everyone that he, poor downtrodden slymon, was publicly humiliated by his wife, and thanking all his devoted followers for checking that he's doing okay - which, in actuality, isn't a common theme throughout the comments left on any of his recent posts - which have supposedly WHAT?! prevented him from committing suicide?! come the duck on.

suicide is not an issue to joke about - though obviously i wouldn't put it past slymon - nor is it a topic to manipulate to use for your own gain - as a way to gain sympathy from your followers. the fact that slymon jumped on this particular bandwagon was not by chance - as always, it's because he saw an opportunity he could use to his benefit-to continue to remind his followers of how he was badly treated by his wife, which only highlights the fact that he still feels deep resentment towards MOD and the fact that she labelled him a twit, and is going to milk it for all it's worth. what he fails to realise is that pulling stunts like this only reinforce the comment made by MOD, and prove that what she said about him is true. twisting an issue so important to use to his advantage is vile. he really is an utter twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The thread reads...
View attachment 58550
and then FOD replies...

View attachment 58551

and the poster replies...

View attachment 58552View attachment 58553

I read through that thread.

One poster was essentially like 'we should all just be kind and you don't need to have the precision of a surgeon, when it comes to these things.'

Um what?!

Oh yeah Si, just completely misrepresent the statistics to your one million followers. No big deal.

I'm so sick of 'Be Kind' as an excuse for absolutely everything.

No be smart and use the brain you have and realise that misrepresenting facts on your platform is wrong.

It's not a big ask.

Suicide is the biggest killer of men under 45, that needs talked about. I don't know why he had to use unreliable facts about the other causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So why the Australian statistics? Is he really Australian? It says on the internet he is from Swindon? And why would he put Australian statistics and not British when he lives in England?
🤷🏻‍♀️

He’s annoyed he’s being asked but it’s a big point!

Reactions: 12
Clones is exactly what they are. I get especially turned off when ok see they have art by Margo in Margate.... 😣
I am actually laughing at this!!!! At a very bad time in my life last year I started to follow a lot of instamummys and remember seeing this print and thinking “I must have it!” Thankfully even in my slightly neurotic and desperate state I saw reason and didn’t spend £45 on a print but it always sticks with me how powerful those Instagram messages were at that time in my life. Similarly I ended up spending a sh*tload on Easho stocking up on zoflora because Hinch recommended it. Utter madness.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
026D6738-922B-40C2-B7B3-5E42DCACC811.jpeg
Actually feel a little heartbroken seeing all that gorgeous work they ripped out of that house to make it into generic Pinterest mockups

Reactions: 17
The 40% men being the victims of DV is not correct and I find it really bleeping offensive that he’s plopped that on there.

check your stats!

in the news today 2 mengot away with with actual
Murder. One was violent sex gone wrong (!) and the other outed hot chip fat all over his wife.

Men’s lives matter. But this stat is wrong and has fucked me off!

Reactions: 25
A new poster has commented. Having to grab these quick incase they are deleted.
588604E4-CEC2-48A8-B163-40BE40D6FFB0.jpeg

Somehow I don’t think this post went down as he’d hoped. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
All influencers do this it drives me crazy “just opening up a conversation” *insert #AD* or in this case he wants to sow the seed in our heads that’s he’s suffering and feel sorry for him. We are not stupid, He comes across as so needy and desperate.

Reactions: 10
So, statistics that are apparently from another country and are wrong anyway. He’s rude to the mental health professionals who are pointing it out. When he’s asked “how are you” he admits to saying fine and masterbating on the sofa.

Erm. Ok.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 58558 Actually feel a little heartbroken seeing all that gorgeous work they ripped out of that house to make it into generic Pinterest mockups
I can understand some of the comments with empty profiles. The abuse you get if you disagree with the Instagram give mind is awful. I had someone threaten to put a curse on me last week. She was calling me all sorts of horrendous stuff. I was being annoyingly polite and she was getting more and more aggressive. So I can understand some people having second empty accounts.

He posts for his fans, the comments he's checking, but where is Clemmie? She's under the decking
Next thread title 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
FOD is quite clearly struggling for content. He's not feeling quite so perky and confident to continue posting with the twins as his main focus, so he's going for FOD as the main focus but it just doesn't work. Without the twins, he has no USP.

Reactions: 11
I can understand some of the comments with empty profiles. The abuse you get if you disagree with the Instagram give mind is awful. I had someone threaten to put a curse on me last week. She was calling me all sorts of horrendous stuff. I was being annoyingly polite and she was getting more and more aggressive. So I can understand some people having second empty accounts.

Next thread title 😂😂😂😂
Hah! No doubt he'll have posted all kinds of crazy by then though and Decking-gate will be old news 😂

Reactions: 6
So, statistics that are apparently from another country and are wrong anyway. He’s rude to the mental health professionals who are pointing it out. When he’s asked “how are you” he admits to saying fine and masterbating on the sofa.

Erm. Ok.
He’s masterbating on the sofa? Can you see into the sitting room?

• Haha
He’s masterbating on the sofa? Can you see into the sitting room?
I don’t know if the sofa to which he refers is in the sitting room!

He says when someone asks him “how are you” he “quickly resume our position on the sofa with our hands rammed firmly down our trousers as if looking for loose change”.

He says his dad taught him to do it or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t know if the sofa to which he refers is in the sitting room!

He says when someone asks him “how are you” he “quickly resume our position on the sofa with our hands rammed firmly down our trousers as if looking for loose change”.

He says his dad taught him to do it or something. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think he meant he would sit down and crank one out if someone asked how he was. That would be a little rude. He is a twit, and many things besides but he doesn’t strike me as someone who would just beat one out in front of any kindly intended person asking how he is.
Think it’s pretty unlikely his dad taught him to masterbate on the sofa as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t think he meant he would sit down and crank one out if someone asked how he was. That would be a little rude. He is a twit, and many things besides but he doesn’t strike me as someone who would just beat one out in front of any kindly intended person asking how he is.
Think it’s pretty unlikely his dad taught him to masterbate on the sofa as well.
Omg this made me laugh a lot 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.