MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got away with so much for so long, the worst things she posted directly on her own account and should have been questioned a long time ago.

View attachment 58430
I remember seeing this post and being incredibly surprised that her midwifery manager didn’t challenge her on this. As an (ex) midwifery manager I certainly would have!

Reactions: 10
Can we call him out on it. What does thE ASA have to say on the matter of paying for posts to endorse you. That’s shady AF
Loads of them do it because it wasn’t regulated. It’s beginning to be now and checks are made. The whole industry is shady. They’ll get caught out eventually.

Come on Clemmie, write that book.

Reactions: 7
Dwelling on this saga and their lives. I think things started to seem unhappy once they moved to Ramsgate. I wonder if they both felt isolated and miss London?

Reactions: 11
I think she had permission to do this, as it was relating to soemthing in work?
But not the wearing of her tatty jewellery ....contravenes all infection control policies, I would have called her up about that - only jewellery allowed in my trust is a plain wedding band and 1 pair stud earrings

Reactions: 12
It's all BS, she wouldn't last 2minutes at the local maternity ward, they have thread bare scrubs that dont match. If your passionate about Midwifery work at the ward 4 miles from your house. Not a high speed train and a trip on the Thames link to get to work for one shift a week. The pay can't pay the train ticket!! Not MOD she uses her NHS job to flog her books and tat on instgram. People of Ramsgate don't live in houses like them.. And to go on holiday and tell everyone your away.. What a pair of wally's.. I'm surprised the house hasn't been ransacked!! Home alone style!!!

Reactions: 27
Dwelling on this saga and their lives. I think things started to seem unhappy once they moved to Ramsgate. I wonder if they both felt isolated and miss London?
I seem to recall discussion that apparently he wanted to move back near his parents but was overruled. Would explain his unhappiness perhaps?

Reactions: 9
I seem to recall discussion that apparently he wanted to move back near his parents but was overruled. Would explain his unhappiness perhaps?
Yes, when they were looking to move out of London he wanted to go back to Bristol near his parents, but she wanted Kent near her parents. And she won.

Reactions: 3
thats very odd.

what married person goes to view houses with someone other than their spouse?
Ha I did. Husband was working away for a couple of weeks and we knew the house would get snapped up. Viewed it and put an offer in without him being here

Reactions: 10
Christ that list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read! ‘Who knew there was a life outside of London’ - erm probably everyone who doesn’t live in London! She makes it sound like the rest of us live in the medieval times. Cosmopolitan Clemster wants to come to my small Barnsley ex-mining town, she’d think she’d arrived in the year 1520.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I love that in her list she mentions wearing leopard print Nikes.... not Vans then Clemmie? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Christ that list is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever read! ‘Who knew there was a life outside of London’ - erm probably everyone who doesn’t live in London! She makes it sound like the rest of us live in the medieval times. Cosmopolitan Clemster wants to come to my small Barnsley ex-mining town, she’d think she’d arrived in the year 1520.
What person ‘finally’ leaves London at 33, having grown up in Kent, studied and worked in Bristol and only lived in London about 8 years? What’s bleeping ‘finally’ about that 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Craving Vietnamese and Japanese! Oh how Cosmo you are clemmie with your exotic cravings and red loopy!

Reactions: 7
What person ‘finally’ leaves London at 33, having grown up in Kent, studied and worked in Bristol and only lived in London about 8 years? What’s bleeping ‘finally’ about that 🤷🏻‍♀️
She had to have hypnotherapy from the Yesmummum to help her to forget the parts where she didn’t live in London because there were too many plebs and ‘common folk’ in her life before and she had to buy her own things then which traumatised her. It’s not her fault, she just can’t remember....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“ You learn to love the things around you, local greasy spoon with the kids on a Saturday morning after swimming, the local bakery, the library. That old saying ‘the less you have, the more you appreciate the smaller things’ is so true.”

Says the queen of freebie tit and #gifted six figure holidays. Hilariously lacking in self awareness there. 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.