Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
The midwives she is close to at Kings confirmed that her husband knew and she only spoke ill about him so it would throw ppl off and look genuine. She according to midwives there hasnt been at work, not seen since the incident.
Did you read that somewhere ?

Reactions: 2

Fleurinator

I'm new here and don't quite know how this works so hopefully this does what I want it to.
I was following both Mod and Fod on two different insta accounts. Just went and had a look and suddenly one of my accounts is no longer following either of them even though I never unfollow Ed either of them. Has anyone else noticed this?

Quizstar

Been watching “I’m a celebrity” and wondering why Ant can get found guilty of drunk driving and crashing into a car with a child in it and everyone stand by him. Yet MOD acts a bit bitchy behind her mates’ back and all her friends unfollow and disown her?
I’ve been wondering this too.

Dinosaurlover2019

There definitely are comments that are mean and rude on Tattle, but that isn’t the definition of trolling.

“Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll is someone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users.”

Tattle is a completely separate platform to Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, etc. I’m not going into MOD’s online space and posting mean comments there to cause discord.
Ha. Erm this place definitely lives up to the trolling definition. Some of the other threads have mean comments etc. I hate the actually word trolling because I think people are allowed their own opinions and we don’t all have to like everyone etc so I don’t think there’s much wrong with talking about a grievance we have with people. It’s up to those people if they read up on themselves etc

bear_mum

Wonder how long that’ll stay up 😅

KL only needs to click on the CH # she’s put and she’ll see all the mag articles and screenshots 🤪

Last edited:

Camdenkitten

Every time i look on MODs account she has unfollowed more people so not doing herself any favours for a comeback unless people are removing her from their followed list (done it myself so its possible), noticed the count has dropped to 659k, not sure what it was before this?

MarmiteExtract

VIP Member
I've just relooked at the photo and actually wonder if he's sitting down. The slightly odd side arm and twist of the torso, with the sand - I think he's sitting down and angled it so it looks like he's standing. Not that that makes it much better, he's still using a photo of a child who looks unhappy and unsafe to promote himself

And tbh my kids would dare their step dad to do that jump. And he would. 😂 They often do silly things like that and film each other in slow mo. I'm that one who walks away pretending I don't know them!

When do you think tidy up will happen on clemmies page? They have to delete or disable comments before she returns surely?
Yeah, I think he’s sitting down too - but like you say, he’s probably angled the camera to make it look more precarious.

Wow! Honestly, I was shocked at how fast my daughter came so I am a little apprehensive. On the other hand it’s a good thing I’m not planning on a hospital birth as we are about half an hour away and I’m not sure we’d make it, especially as we’d have to find someone to have the children first!
Just thought I’d put it out there that my first and second babies were very very quick so I was really worried about my third. My midwife was certain I wouldn’t make it to hospital so kept talking me through what to do if I went into labour at home...
My third was born after I was induced and she was my longest labour. Still very short by some standards but I think around 3 hours all in.