Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JessicaFletcher

Chatty Member
I also felt his wording on previous posts and this one implied they were having issues but I think 'not at all' is pretty firm.
Screenshot_20191120-082204_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3

Peckhamparasite

Someone has commented @ FOD “ I also haven't disagreed with you that these are important issues. They absolutely are. I've just asked that if you are referencing statistics to such a wide audience that you investigate and research these stats before publishing them please”

but I can’t find the post they are replying to or their original. Sounds like the stats he has published may be incorrect.
Quite a few comments seem to have disappeared already

Reactions: 2

Hazology

Chatty Member
I read that! It was an hotel in Ireland and relatively well known YouTuber rang to ask for a free stay in return for a review. The bloke refused stating his excellent reviews from paying customers was more than adequate. She proper slated him and his hotel so he slated her back and all the others like her! It was ace!
Elle Darby?😂😂

Aboveallelse

That's still a lot of followers over 1m. I don't think he will go under at this rate unfortunately... 🙁

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I've also noticed that while mods account has dropped from following 3011 to under 2500 ,Fod still only follows 454....his hasn't unfollowed anyone this week.

Kaz

I think the poem is FOD’s reaction to us saying brands won’t be attracted to his faeces posts. But I’m watching the number of followers go down as I type. I don’t think the instagroupies are into poems. 😂

The bots seem to like it though!

3B6FFA1A-0807-44E1-BB40-5D804C3E1921.jpeg

Last edited:

SharkAttack

VIP Member
It also shows how downmarket they are. Instachavs.

I mean that latest post... We’d keep away from someone like that, jumping off a deck like a 14 year old lout and shouting out when he hurt himself, if we were on that beach. They are not the sort of people I would want to associate with.
Totally agree! Very well said. Made me laugh!

Mustard

VIP Member
Never got duped.... but I have a few things that FOD got gifted

Weber BBQ...... all our sofas are from sofa.com ( I do love them) this pisses me off to the max as I need to buy a couple more pieces.

I may write them a snotty mail.

All that Android tech shit he's got gifted he can keep.... I'm Apple to the core!
He was gifted the phones as he admitted to having more than one pixel? 🙁

Sponfused

VIP Member
Curious to know if her follower count took much of a hit through all this? Does anyone know what she was sitting at before Alice got caught out?

Susiew73

Been watching “I’m a celebrity” and wondering why Ant can get found guilty of drunk driving and crashing into a car with a child in it and everyone stand by him. Yet MOD acts a bit bitchy behind her mates’ back and all her friends unfollow and disown her?
It’s the friends she keeps (kept)

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
The thing is, through traditional media you get medical professionals who make a name for themselves. Dr Christian is a prime example. But with that they have their standard indemnity, as well as additional insurance and they are so, so careful to seek advice on matters than could undermine their profession.

Social media is a new form of media used by people in a different way from how we’ve used media before. It’s all so new and MOD has fallen victim to that.

You get people like Anna Mathur who does it so well. She’s a psychotherapist but stays firmly in the psychotherapy role. I think by mixing midwifery and fashion/homes, MOD has muddied the waters and got into difficulties. It was only a matter of time, especially as some people will be out to get her because she is ‘famous’.

I can see how it has happened. It started off as the gas and air blog, she then got invited some places and offered some things and took them, then it got bigger and bigger, her husband got in on the act too and then they both got things. At some point her account became less midwifery and more generic influencer stuff and I think that’s where the tide has turned and things have become misaligned. Instead of a focus on midwifery with influencer stuff being a side show, it’s swapped round. Midwifery has become the side show, influencing has become the bigger part and with that has come more risk, ultimately leading to the situation where we are up to now. For most midwives, slagging off your mates online anonymously and making a comment which could be perceived as racist wouldn’t matter. No one would know who it was and no one would be interested in finding out. But MOD’s influencer status made her a target.
Is that you Anna?

Not sure she stays in the psychotherapy role with her hash tag ads for Elemis and the like.

Also not too sure on the ethics of working in a psychotherapeutic role and sharing your life on social media.