Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sariassong

If MOD is no longer practicing as an NHS midwife or if her position is under review (whatever the reasons) I would imagine the listeners would like to know, you wouldn't want to listen and possibly take advice from a doctor only to find out they'd recently been suspended. Just saying it would be nice if Kate could clarify if Clemmie is currently working as a midwife for the NHS
She will be, it's really hard to get sacked from the NHS and takes years to get struck off. If, indeed, this happens which I strongly doubt

Reactions: 5

Kaz

I’m just reading his latest post and he’s engaged in the last 10mins with a fair few people who’ve commented.. and funnily enough, with 16likes, the is your wife still under the bus comment is still there 😂😂
That’s because we influenced him. We posted about him deleting comments last night and he learned a little lesson.
Surprised nobody has commented on the "some of the best things in life are free" captions on his stories..
Nah, he’s waiting for that. Shows he read here as does his lack of deleting comments about Clemmie Hooper.

Kaz

I think he learnt to say ‘I’m fine’ from his father not masterbation skills, technique and location. And whilst it is really strangely worded I honestly don’t think he means wanking.
Thank you!
I still don’t understand why he has to have his hands down his trousers though. Or why he’d post about it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So random!

• Haha

Bette21

I’m pregnant with my third now. 😮 32 hours for the first, 2.5 for second, third..? My husband will be putting up the birthing pool in advance this time I think!

OK, I’m actually a little nervous! I feel I should prepare my husband for it just being him delivering the baby! 😂 Lets hope it happens at night so he doesn’t have t juggle that with dealing with the older two.
my third sat in there refusing to move until th
Just seen the New M&S ‘jumper’ advert... people dancing to House of Pain - Jump around - they may have redeemed themselves after the MOD and crew marketing debacle . Made me want to go out and get some funky jumpers 👌🏼
I was in marks and spencers with my mum the other day and that song started playing. I thought it was a really odd choice for them, makes sense now!

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
I especially liked in the recent FOD story where he casually (well, not so casually actually) slipped in that he was listening to "progressive house"?!?!? YEAH right!!!! We've seen your techno Wednesdays and clips of your cheesy Camp Bestival DJ set... Progressive House my a*se...My bet it was the other way round, HE was listening to the Alladin soundtrack when HIS DAUGHTER's progressive house track interrupted his cheesy Disney tunes!
Camp Bestival DJ Set???? Whhaaaaaaaat!

I don't know of you either, but I REALLY respect this and how you've owned and faced up to things and gone right on here too! You won't change some people's opinions, but I think this is a great example of how to face up and move on! (Might check you out now though, but only if you promise to properly mark #ad #gifted etc at the start of all ads etc!) Thanks X
Her page is great, despite her mistake I really like them both as a couple and there kids are gorgeous. Great photographs aswell.

Reactions: 4

Kaz

He definitely doesn’t mean masterbation. He might mean mastURbation... since that’s how it’s spelt.

Right, glad I got that off my chest. After seeing so much masterbating and masterbation from two of you I had to have a wee lie down on the sofa myself.
Thanks! I don’t think I have ever typed it before. Spellcheck didn’t notice either!

Peckhamparasite

If MOD is no longer practicing as an NHS midwife or if her position is under review (whatever the reasons) I would imagine the listeners would like to know, you wouldn't want to listen and possibly take advice from a doctor only to find out they'd recently been suspended. Just saying it would be nice if Kate could clarify if Clemmie is currently working as a midwife for the NHS

GreyWolf

VIP Member
It was 774k the day that the news broke; as I took a screenshot - to remind myself to catch-up later.
It was 675 the day it broke, peaked at 676 and then started dropping. People have posted the charts on here for reference. She’s certainly never had over 700...