Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaz

Over 300 followers lost yesterday, he'll be celebrating new year with 999k followers at this rate
View attachment 58343
The thing with these analytical sites is that you can easily tell if he starts buying followers again now. People are checking it daily and if the trend changes and he suddenly gets 1000 followers people will know it’s dodgy.

His count is down to 1,010,440 right now.

Reactions: 4

Madbadsad

I’m not sure if it’s been mentioned on here already but the Clemmie tattle bitching was in Grazia magazine and on the cover of Closer magazine this week. And possibly more?

It’s one thing it all being online but being in print in every shop is very public.

She must be mortified

Or she likes the attention? 🤔

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Every time i look on MODs account she has unfollowed more people so not doing herself any favours for a comeback unless people are removing her from their followed list (done it myself so its possible), noticed the count has dropped to 659k, not sure what it was before this?
Oh wow. That is a huge drop from what it was originally.

I do feel sorry for her now. The rise and fall of the OD empire in just a matter of days from her last post on the 5th of November. Like other's have said the timing is really bad- I was expecting a gifted Christmas break.

I'm watching Jon Gosselin's interview with Dr Oz and his struggles to remove his children from the limelight. Although FOD's new posts have limited the twinnies I think it's too much too late.

Last edited:

Sparklefluff

Also mental health is big bucks in Insta these days. It's a real hook to catch those vulnerable mums. Recently I've noticed Insta mums writing and selling courses on 'reframing anxiety', 'perfectionism', 'being the nice girl'. These 'courses' are designed to be sold you a very very specific group of women, and they are not cheap! Often aimed at young mums, vulnerable, mums looking for Insta cred. What qualifies these Insta mums to write and sell these courses, is it ethical?
And they have zero idea how much damage they do by doing so.

Susiew73

First time poster, can I just ask why you're annoyed you bought Tom Fletchers children's books? Just asking because I love the Christmasaurus haha 😂😂😂
I feel like they both take their fans for granted. Very low level engagement but without their fans they wouldn’t have their audience to advertise to or to buy giovana’s collabs or sell their books. Shouldn’t be posting here about them, they have a thread of their own though. He does do good books and he is an brilliant author, I loved Eve of Man a lot!! But I’ve never liked giovanna’s books, I’ve tried but I just can’t. Tom’s a great author as is Carrie but good people, I just can’t and don’t see it.

Lbr102

I haven’t noticed her doing that much #ad #paidpartnership #freebie stuff. Admittedly I haven’t looked at her account much recently so I will look again and happy to be proven wrong.

I don’t see an issue in her selling her work online but I don’t know what the rules are for psychotherapists. I believe they aren’t as regulated as doctors for example but don’t have enough experience with psychotherapists.

My own experience is with another healthcare profession and they would be advised to keep their professional and personal online prescence separate. That’s not to say they can’t use it for work - they can and I think their governing body has quite purposefully not ruled it out as it is was a bit of an unknown entity before, not so much now as more in that profession are using things such as social media, Skype, e.t.c...for their work

I personally see no problem with Anna Mathur monetising her Instagram account providing it’s not going against her governing bodies code of conduct. After all, most psychotherapy is private in the UK and if anything, she is making it more affordable. But it does muddy the waters when you combine the two.

You might have an issue with someone selling healthcare services in general and that’s a separate matter. But when it can be bought privately offline (which most forms of healthcare can be), it can happen online and actually when it’s online it can make it cheaper. It’s about how it’s done that’s important.

As an aside as it isn’t traditional healthcare but I bought the Posotive Birth Company’s hypnobirthing digital pack before the birth of my second. It was the single best £30 I’ve spent. It made the world of difference to my labour where traditional pain relief had completely failed for the birth of my first. I wanted to do a face to face course but we would moving house at the time meaning practically and financially it wasn’t possible. The digital pack made it possible for me.

I have just looked at her account. I’ve only scrolled back as far as August and am sat here with wet hair midway through getting ready, but I couldn’t see a single post where she has stepped away from her work into traditional ‘influencer’ role. Her account is very much focussed on her psychotherapy which I see no issue with. Whether or not her regulator does is another matter and that’s who matters though!

Lola UK

VIP Member
I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but In this weeks podcast of Loose Lips (with Luisa zissman and Anna Williamson) they talk about the MOD tattle drama

GreyWolf

VIP Member
The midwives she is close to at Kings confirmed that her husband knew and she only spoke ill about him so it would throw ppl off and look genuine. She according to midwives there hasnt been at work, not seen since the incident.
Were they asked by a reporter? 🤣
They ‘confirmed she knew’ but she’s not been seen since the incident. So that’s just staff gossip then...

Missed this s couple of days ago, some mumoflads jumping on the publicity band wagon. But details of what happened allegedly.
85A0BA40-A159-4488-9A85-E6C2170A99DA.jpeg
3B03B8F4-D879-4696-9BD6-7F32D88973A6.png

• Angry
  • Wow