MOD & FOD #15 Now we know Slymon really is a prick, because all he’s doing is taking the mick!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just reading his latest post and he’s engaged in the last 10mins with a fair few people who’ve commented.. and funnily enough, with 16likes, the is your wife still under the bus comment is still there 😂😂
I think he might wait a bit longer and then block all people who have liked this comment (I just did with one of my insta accounts - well I only have 2- to see if he blocks me.)

Reactions: 4
I’m just reading his latest post and he’s engaged in the last 10mins with a fair few people who’ve commented.. and funnily enough, with 16likes, the is your wife still under the bus comment is still there 😂😂
That’s because we influenced him. We posted about him deleting comments last night and he learned a little lesson.
Surprised nobody has commented on the "some of the best things in life are free" captions on his stories..
Nah, he’s waiting for that. Shows he read here as does his lack of deleting comments about Clemmie Hooper.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think it is clemmie. I took 2 screenshots of it.

edit: oops didn’t realise people had done this too!

Also, I’m finding hidden messages that definitely aren’t there today but:

‘digging a pointless hole’
‘The lesson we’ve learnt: don’t show off to kids’

could be taken in different ways haha.

Reactions: 3
That child is completely unstable and looks like she’s falling. She looks like she shouting help. He’s such an attention seeking prat. Can you imagine, Instagram, an app and greed doing this to your precious family and then just carrying on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
And that caption... don’t do this to impress your kids (re the bad role model jumping to hurt yourself post).

He wasn’t. He was doing it to impress us 😂

Reactions: 8
Do you know what I like about UGG? She actually buys stuff! She often gets gifted things, but mostly after she’s bought from them already (and shouted about them). There’s something to be said for rich ‘influencers’ - they don't need, or necessarily want, the free stuff. I like her, she tells it how it is. More power to her
So much more refreshing and pleasing to watch than an instagurner who posts at stupid set times for max exposure and throws his kids around with no respect for lols and cash, and disrespects his wife TO THE NATION.

Reactions: 16
How cringe would it be to be walking on the beach and see a dad ask his daughters to watch him jump off a building? Even if they asked to see it once I doubt they suggested 1) filming it, 2) filming it from a better angle and in slo mo

Reactions: 9
How cringe would it be to be walking on the beach and see a dad ask his daughters to watch him jump off a building? Even if they asked to see it once I doubt they suggested 1) filming it, 2) filming it from a better angle and in slo mo
And then watch the twit limp away in a gif suit with a twin dangled precariously off one arm and another swinging by her hair whilst Anya tries to remember a time when they were normal.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think that he has no pre contracted adverts to place or management has arranged a hang fire with his advertisers?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do you think that he has no pre contracted adverts to place or management has arranged a hang fire with his advertisers?
As they don’t work for themselves, they are owned by Independent Talent, they will tell them what to do. In turn, Independent Talent are ruled by whoever wants to book or brand their clients. I suspect that they have had a lot of enquiries about the SODs recently. Some companies will have pulled out, some will have said hang fire, some will be doing damage limitation (like the jewellery people, taking the name off associated products).

Let’s face it, no one will be saying full speed ahead with the Christmas campaigns like everyone else. Money will already have been wasted on this couple.

Meanwhile of course he can post what he likes on his page. tit and fart stuff, anything he normally likes to think about. Like the dog pooing in the house, the children urinating down his neck, anything. The brands will be watching and they will act accordingly. As for his wife, I think he is distancing himself Internet wise as he hasn’t mentioned her since the day he said he was angry. Maybe they think they can separate the sites and shut hers down, continue with his?

It’s very bad management for Clemmie Hooper though. The racist stuff... if there isn’t more behind the scenes than the one comment that some say is racist that is on this site, then I don’t know why she isn’t telling her side and proving how people exaggerated that to bring her down. She has more power than any of them because she’s lost her image already and people would read her story all over the world. It’s as if they have a hold on her.

When that comes out (and it will, it always does and in this case these are unprofessionals, gossips and mean girls we’re dealing with) Clemmie Hooper’s story will be huge. If she’s been maligned, I hope she gets the payoff.

Reactions: 16
I had guests over the week end and I am now one thread behind, FOMO is real I have to catch up 😂 anyway, funny how he now blurs the kids face when there is literally 1000 posts with their full face and sometime bodies still on display 🤦‍♀️ Like nice try but you ain’t fooling anyone.

Reactions: 9
I've just relooked at the photo and actually wonder if he's sitting down. The slightly odd side arm and twist of the torso, with the sand - I think he's sitting down and angled it so it looks like he's standing. Not that that makes it much better, he's still using a photo of a child who looks unhappy and unsafe to promote himself

And tbh my kids would dare their step dad to do that jump. And he would. 😂 They often do silly things like that and film each other in slow mo. I'm that one who walks away pretending I don't know them!

When do you think tidy up will happen on clemmies page? They have to delete or disable comments before she returns surely?

Reactions: 7
I don’t think Clemmie should return. I think she’ll get comments from Simon’s instagroupies for a loooong time. He hasn’t defended her , maybe for fear of tainting himself, so she’s fair game in their world.

I think she should write a book! An expose. Call it “Tattle” and blow the lid on the whole damn business.

You only need to sell a few thousand books to be a best seller. She would sell a lot more that that.
Clemmie, write the book and go back to your job.

Reactions: 15
I've just relooked at the photo and actually wonder if he's sitting down. The slightly odd side arm and twist of the torso, with the sand - I think he's sitting down and angled it so it looks like he's standing. Not that that makes it much better, he's still using a photo of a child who looks unhappy and unsafe to promote himself

And tbh my kids would dare their step dad to do that jump. And he would. 😂 They often do silly things like that and film each other in slow mo. I'm that one who walks away pretending I don't know them!

When do you think tidy up will happen on clemmies page? They have to delete or disable comments before she returns surely?
Yeah, I think he’s sitting down too - but like you say, he’s probably angled the camera to make it look more precarious.

Reactions: 2
As they don’t work for themselves, they are owned by Independent Talent, they will tell them what to do. In turn, Independent Talent are ruled by whoever wants to book or brand their clients. I suspect that they have had a lot of enquiries about the SODs recently. Some companies will have pulled out, some will have said hang fire, some will be doing damage limitation (like the jewellery people, taking the name off associated products).

Let’s face it, no one will be saying full speed ahead with the Christmas campaigns like everyone else. Money will already have been wasted on this couple.

Meanwhile of course he can post what he likes on his page. tit and fart stuff, anything he normally likes to think about. Like the dog pooing in the house, the children urinating down his neck, anything. The brands will be watching and they will act accordingly. As for his wife, I think he is distancing himself Internet wise as he hasn’t mentioned her since the day he said he was angry. Maybe they think they can separate the sites and shut hers down, continue with his?

It’s very bad management for Clemmie Hooper though. The racist stuff... if there isn’t more behind the scenes than the one comment that some say is racist that is on this site, then I don’t know why she isn’t telling her side and proving how people exaggerated that to bring her down. She has more power than any of them because she’s lost her image already and people would read her story all over the world. It’s as if they have a hold on her.

When that comes out (and it will, it always does and in this case these are unprofessionals, gossips and mean girls we’re dealing with) Clemmie Hooper’s story will be huge. If she’s been maligned, I hope she gets the payoff.
But if she’s being investigated by the NMC, she could be suspended from work and not allowed to make any further comments? This isn’t just about Instagram is it?

Reactions: 13
In the podcast with Clemmie Telford, MoD talked about how much FoD had made her laugh when they first met, and how he still made her laugh. She also said that she fancied him more now. If this is an example of the sense of humour that she likes, then I despair. As well as the repeated copious pictures of his children, his pictures where he puts the dog in danger by filming him jumping off a bed, he doesn’t seem to take safeguarding seriously at all.

Reactions: 3
In the podcast with Clemmie Telford, MoD talked about how much FoD had made her laugh when they first met, and how he still made her laugh. She also said that she fancied him more now. If this is an example of the sense of humour that she likes, then I despair. As well as the repeated copious pictures of his children, his pictures where he puts the dog in danger by filming him jumping off a bed, he doesn’t seem to take safeguarding seriously at all.
She was clearly lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But if she’s being investigated by the NMC, she could be suspended from work and not allowed to make any further comments? This isn’t just about Instagram is it?
True. If she is suspended. Can’t see how it would stop his business though.

She should still write the book. She can wait to publish it. If she has truth to tell she should be allowed to tell that story.

Reactions: 2
He's definitely got loads of ads lined up, we're within the highest paying couple of weeks at the moment.

Management will be trying to push them back until it blows over while fod is padding out his grid in the hopes of getting back to business as normal asap.

I had guests over the week end and I am now one thread behind, FOMO is real I have to catch up 😂 anyway, funny how he now blurs the kids face when there is literally 1000 posts with their full face and sometime bodies still on display 🤦‍♀️ Like nice try but you ain’t fooling anyone.
Should that be FOD-MO?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.