Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I had a fucking dream about MoFoD last night ffs. She appeared on his stories and completely glossed over everything that’s happened.
JesusChrist I need to get a life lol. I am way too invested in this!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Peckhamparasite

I know some midwives at Kings. I can’t imagine any of them giving a shiny shit about the whole thing, beyond a bit of idle workplace gossip about how bonkers the whole thing is. I haven’t asked them about it though.
A couple of friends will be heading off to Kings in the next few months so will ask them to get the gossip in-between contractions

• Haha
It will probably be a 5,000 word post all about how she’s on her period and got “caught out” so had to fashion a sanitary towel out of a kinder egg wrapper, a biro pen and receipt from Pret. And how she’s so happy she lives in Kent because she can pop over to Sainos and pick up a monster pack of Always Ultra pads and some dairy milk so that she’s not caught out again tomorrow HASHTAG “boss babe/stronggirlsclub/mama got this/my vulva is not the same as my vagina”
Brilliant! Difficult to make me laugh these days, but just had a right good lol at this! 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

• Haha

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
I can't help but think FoD knew about the whole thing but they have agreed for her to take the fall as he has the bigger following and 'more to lose'. The way she states in her apology 'I decided without telling anyone else that I would make an anonymous account' - Just a very strange way to word it, like she was determined to get across that he wasn't involved.
I wrote this comment on Fod’s Post: How is your Wife?? And I got blocked!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

RunnerJ

Have been following ALL the threads on this for the last week (first time commenting, Hi!) and last night I actually DREAMT that CH recorded a video slagging them all off 😂
Clemmie - I really need you to post something now because I’m apparently dreaming about this fiasco and I’d really like to know where it’s going next.

• Haha

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Just looked a bit through Mods account. Since February she has only posted 6 (!) photos of her children where you can see their faces... I really wonder how she is putting up with fod and how much conflict there must have been about this issue.

non binary coat

Chatty Member
But posting comments on Tattle isn’t trolling. Look how many people
Tattle is 💯 not trolling. If they choose to go read comments about themselves they may find something they don't like. People on Instagram want all of the benefits of being a public figure without the obvious downside that they invite comments. If they don't want their parenting judged stop broadcasting it publicly!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ These people are a business making a lot of money, not just a little pin money.

• Heart

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
They must be shitting themselves...everyone else is making a start on their Christmas shopping, meanwhile all they can do is sit and wait it out and pray that all the show off GIFTED presents they'd planned on giving the girls will still materialise. They probably don't even remember what it's like to go into a shop and have to pay for things, I mean who would when all you have to do is drop hints on your instagram page and they'll be handed to you for free
Wasn’t it last year that they had an eco-friendly, non-materialistic Christmas and urged their followers to do the same? You know, those of us NOT gifted house renos, holidays galore and all sorts of #supportsmallbusiness tshirts, prints, free milk and wallpaper? How will they chastise us plebs for buying our kids gifts if they *gasp* have to do the same?!

• Haha

Squirrelfriend

Chatty Member
The thing is we can all make our own informed decisions but as a midwife she should not be endorsing these things!
I believe WHO guidelines do state that under circumstances where it’s unavoidable cooled boiled water can be used with formula IF it’s used immediately and not stored, but it’s not ideal. I breastfed my last babies but previously I made mine in advance and stored for 24 hours!
All of mine had the little nest in hospital. My issue is not so much all the little things she does as a mum, but as using her midwife status as a usp, she then promotes the use of things that she really shouldn’t.
Yes exactly I only started to see things this way after my last baby I’m an influencers/ companies prime target the majority of the time . I loved the sleepyhead and I’d buy one again with my next child but the bit that’s completely off is it being recommended by a supposed health care professional , Clemmie Hooper was crossing a line recommending products to women at their most vulnerable , it’s not much different to those bounty fuckers coming into your room when you are off your tits and selling you things and stealing your details .

Lumpfish

VIP Member
There’s a link somewhere with an article that the old owners did in a magazine, it has the address, also old right move link to the house. He posted photos of the older girls in their school uniform and now the twins in their nursery uniform. It only takes a couple of minutes to find what school/nursery they go to from seeing an uniform. Is fucking scary if I’m honest.
Wow so shocking about the uniforms I thought everyone was informed in that regard but obviously not!!! I asked because I thought there must have been an insurer way people found out not that he’d posted their bloody unifor,s esp after bragging about moving to a small town. Doh.

Edit found the old houses link: https://www.realhomes.com/completed-projects/from-doctors-surgery-to-eclectic-home

• Wow

SaladDressing

Chatty Member
Another thread suggestion:
With instaposts so manic,
I predict it won't be long,
Til FOD becomes so desperate,
He'll release a Xmas song

Dogmuck

VIP Member
How incredibly lucky Slymon was right on hand just when the twins were nicking the biscuits... :rolleyes:
...just at that perfect moment where it looks like one twin is helping the other twin AND with his camera too! How fortuitous that the insta-gods were looking so favourably on him. So candid!

• Heart
  • Haha

Peckhamparasite

So don't lynch me, but despite everything, I would miss seeing FOD's posts if he left the gram. Would miss all the funny Tattle responses, commentary and retorts even more!!! Seeing the red ring on his profile... wondering what silly ridiculous thing he might have posted and I mean I do especially enjoy his staged home videos and André because they provide SO MuCH fodder for Tattle don't they? 😆....and oh please we really do need a new techno Wednesday dance story....there MUST be a techno remix of "Alice, Alice? Who the f*** is Alice?" And I know there are definitely T*** suits from fancy dress shops, surely he's already been #gifted several of those by now?
Ps. Don't ask me how I know this
PPS. No, I don't work for a fancy dress shop

Lastly, I'm going to say, he's at least trying to not base his account so much on the twins/kids in these new posts? Realise they're all over his past posts, but it's not a bad thing is it, that's he now seems to be featuring them less? Plus the lack of ads ..is good, is that on purpose do you think surely not all ads and gifts have stopped, I think it's a conscious decision?
Ppps. No I'm not FOd, MOD, friend or family
The main annoyance I have with their accounts is the shady marketing selling advertising
I don't care about the ads as long he completely removes the twins/kids from his posts - let him influence his many followers with whatever he likes or give them their daily laughs if that's what they follow for, as long as he doesn't use his children to do it. Problem is what is FOD if you take the D's away...FO I guess, which is what I think he should do!

• Haha

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
Anna Mathur has more qualifications than most with her reframing anxiety course, given she’s a psychotherapist. I wouldn’t see her professionally as I follow her on Instagram but she shares little of her life, really. Crap cooking, daft stories of her day, her own experiences with mental health. She doesn’t show her kids either. I quite like her.

But of course she has products to sell, including herself at events. I wouldn’t put her in the same category as MOD at all though.
I would totally disagree with you there and would say she is similar to MOD. She massively over shares her life. “I considered driving into a tree” “what would happen if I did XYZ to my baby” yadda yadda yadda. I am trained in the mental health field and it is completely against the grain to self disclose a little, if anything to clients. Yes, followers are not clients, but potential clients, historical clients could all view her profile.

Just not very professional if you ask me. Then again, I suppose this is how she makes her money by pretending to be one’s mate and wanting to help one out with her nice girl courses. “Because I was a nice girl once 🙄

Similar to MOD with her jewellery campaign.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cat97321

Hi all. First post but have been obsessively reading about this!
It’s a revalation, what goes on behind the scenes.
As a mother of twins myself, I really did relate to them before the big move. After that it all became out of reach and just made me feel crap about myself.
And as someone who lived in a building project with 3year old twins because we had no choice, I really don’t understand why anyone would choose to put themselves through that in a house as amazing as the one the bought ( mine was truly derelict)
Anyway, that aside, I kind of get why MOD was so fucked off with her husband when she had stopped showing the children, but he would not give it up.
I think we have seen her true colours regarding her husband and friends. Glad she has somewhere to vent, but at the same time, they got greedy, and that is hard for the layman to understand. That said, I do hope she is ok, as she has been truly thrown under the bus by all of them, fuckers.

• Heart
Reactions: 17