MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With any luck, both MOD and FOD are surely now beyond repair. No brand with any sense will touch anyone associated with online bullying/racism and he's tarred by association. Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple ;)

Reactions: 2
I’ve got my head round most of this drama but only part I don’t understand is why did MOD come out admitting to posting here?

I get that other members accused her of being MOD which Alice denied....but why was she finally caught out and forced to apologise?

Reactions: 3
I’ve got my head round most of this drama but only part I don’t understand is why did MOD come out admitting to posting here?

I get that other members accused her of being MOD which Alice denied....but why was she finally caught out and forced to apologise?
That’s why I wonder whether they know of more than just Alice? When I saw Hungermama’s stories about this debacle I thought it was so OTT when I cross referenced it to what I’d read on here from Alice about her. It just didn’t match.

Reactions: 7
His video on Stories was clearly earlier today as it was daylight. But it was posted later this evening for peak viewing time slot 🧐. It’s stuff like this that make you question their integrity and honesty.
There’s none to question 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if who she was on Tattle is who she’d have been if she hadn’t become well known. I also think that maybe the stuff she said was like the ranting you’d say to a close friend or sister or partner while admitting you were just letting off steam (no excuse for the racism though).

I can’t help thinking maybe she didn’t have a place to do that so made a really bad choice with saying it here, as sadly it wasn’t as anonymous as she thought. Not excusing it, but 🤷‍♀️

I think demonising anybody is dangerous, she’s made some less than stellar choices, she’s not evil, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling now and the massive backlash is just leaving her nowhere to go. Honestly, I hope she’s ok as her punishment has been pretty harsh.

Reactions: 29
This is the show Clemmie was on. 😂 it's called fool around with my Girlfriend.. i noticed a few people mention it.
Oh god I just watched some of this, what a godawful show but also so funny how she’s being described as playing a good game and scheming etc...true colours much!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder if who she was on Tattle is who she’d have been if she hadn’t become well known. I also think that maybe the stuff she said was like the ranting you’d say to a close friend or sister or partner while admitting you were just letting off steam (no excuse for the racism though).

I can’t help thinking maybe she didn’t have a place to do that so made a really bad choice with saying it here, as sadly it wasn’t as anonymous as she thought. Not excusing it, but 🤷‍♀️

I think demonising anybody is dangerous, she’s made some less than stellar choices, she’s not evil, I can’t imagine how she’s feeling now and the massive backlash is just leaving her nowhere to go. Honestly, I hope she’s ok as her punishment has been pretty harsh.
She probably was just letting off steam especially with Slymon. I doubt you can get a word in between him jumping in and out of cupboards all day and abseiling down the stairs. She is probably very lonely. I hope they learn from this but I have a feeling he will scupper her happiness to carry on selling.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is the show Clemmie was on. 😂 it's called fool around with my Girlfriend.. i noticed a few people mention it.
Omg that show. Even her non-FOD boyfriend says in it that he knew she was a witch, but he’s seeing a side to her he doesn’t like. Join the club mate.

He’s very cute, cuter than FOD.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know two people IRL who know MOD and both have unfollowed her on Instagram. MOD is still following them. One of them told me MOD had belittled her in the past and generally made her feel a bit crap.

The more that comes out about MOD the more I roll my eyes at the instamums outpouring of ‘grief’. They all must have known she was an absolute cow...she didn’t attempt to hide it from people.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Phwoar! I just skimmed through those episodes and it’s little wonder she has become such a successful instasham. In one scene she is making out with the single guy and she even says “Imagine how much of a tit girl I would be if I had a boyfriend” as her boyfriend watches on. It’s very obvious how naturally lying and deceit come to her and she seems to have some fairly flexible morals. That footage is gold!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t understand how this has got so big. It’s bleeping Instagram, it’s not real life. Who has she really hurt? A few egos! It’s all become a bit boring.

Reactions: 29
Yes to Greg James! We need more famous people to comment honestly. The level of fan girling on fods post is nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.