MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His online actions involve posting intimate details about his children, their home and their daily lives. If that isn't bad enough, he follows it up with photographs that anonymous people throughout the world can view, save, edit and distribute.
If i ever lost my phone all i'd be bothered about is the pictures of my kids. Even though i obviously have it locked. These Insta families like you said everyone can look at them. I've said before one day one of these insta/youtube families will have their kids harmed or taken. Some of the comments from "fans". Plus all the the people watching that they have no clue about.Strangers know their address, school etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The worst apology ever! Basically MOD addressed her own issues and not the fact that she’s a total bitxh

Reactions: 2
Is their pr Grace O'Leary or something like that? She'll have been in full incident management mode since the story broke. "Simon, for now, you keep quiet".
"Clemmie, post this... I'll write it for you, put it on your stories so no-one can comment". "We'll wait a respectful amount of time Simon, then you're going to have honour those contracts. 48 hours should do. You're going have to acknowledge what Clemmie did, but distance yourself from it at the same time. Highlight how hard is been. Deflect things a bit. Set the narrative in motion that she's been struggling with her MH because she's been relentlessly trolled for 3 years". "Clemmie, I'm afraid you'll have to lie low for quite a bit longer. Don't close your account it shows guilt and shame. We need to get you back on your feet by highlighting the negative affects on your mental health from behind trolled online. Then, maybe we can get you a comeback interview with someone at Cosmo or grazia.... Just keep quiet and leave it to me, we'll have them eating out of your hand again in no time!"

... Or something like that!!
Also Simon, we need you to look knackered and like you’ve aged 20 years so I’ll get a make up artist in.

• Haha
I still don’t know what I feel about FODs response. He’s just found out his wife has called him a tw@t and nothing without his kids but I’ve got a feeling he’s been involved all along. Si by name, sly by nature.

Reactions: 13
OH! I completely forgot, the ODs were on a trashy C4 programme years ago. On T4 if anyone remembers that? It was a house of girls and one lad and the girls had to try and convince the guy they were single. If he picked a girl with a boyfriend they would win some money and if he picked the single girl then he won the money. The couples were allowed secret video chat strategy meetings. I’m pretty sure some dodgy stuff looked like it went on under the sheets between MOD and the guy as well...
God I wish I could remember what it was called!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I noticed that yesterday. And yesterday, it was followed by mother pukka
OH! I completely forgot, the ODs were on a trashy C4 programme years ago. On T4 if anyone remembers that? It was a house of girls and one lad and the girls had to try and convince the guy they were single. If he picked a girl with a boyfriend they would win some money and if he picked the single girl then he won the money. The couples were allowed secret video chat strategy meetings. I’m pretty sure some dodgy stuff looked like it went on under the sheets between MOD and the guy as well...
no way!

They’re so desperate

Reactions: 4
I need to watch it, now! So they’ve always been trying to get famous, haven’t they? Funny when these people kind of pop up out of nowhere and become popular, they will have always been on something before, done ‘modelling’ or something or other. This hasn’t all happened by accident, the insta-fame, I mean. They’ve been trying to get famous for years by the sound of it.

Reactions: 16
She doesn't like him anymore. It's quite obvious. She does her best to avoid being with him unless she absolutely has to. Many a true word said in anonymity jest and all that.
She wrote as Alice something along the lines of ‘I don’t know how she puts up with his nonsense’. I think that’s how she genuinely feels about him. His stupid fake hapless dad IG persona must be so embarrassing for her.

My god, I have finally caught up with this clusterfuck!
Please can everyone calm down with the comments because I can’t spend days catching up again 🤪
Whatever happens we can all agree that they are a couple of bell ends and I just hope their daughters are okay 😐x

Reactions: 10
I follow a lot of knitters on Instagram, there has been huge racism issues that have blown up in the knitting world.
I think we are about a year in now and it it is still rumbling- it definitely hasn’t blown over!
Nor do I think it should, it has been real educational to read so many posts about how people are treated.
Just wondered if anyone else on here has been following that?
Me! I consider myself better educated about white privilege than I was this time last year because of all the work that has been going on in the community, still a long way to go though

Reactions: 6
I’m finding the calls , mostly on twitter, for her to be struck off as a midwife a bit much. She shouldn’t get brand ambassador contracts and her insta mum gig is probably over so absolutely ruining her life by calling for her to be struck off is a bit much when she will no doubt be punished financially in other ways

Reactions: 17
Blimey. More backstage dealings are surfacing. 🙁

I reread his statement. So he came to instagram for fun, but stayed for the cash, obviously, except he left that part out.

Reactions: 8
Ez

That show was called ‘fool around with..’ I think ? Jodie Marsh was on it!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
You really couldn’t make this crap up! She needs to go back to “catching babies”at her South London hospital and I really hope that someone gives her a few home truths. I really would refuse to have her as my midwife. 1 in 5 black women die and child birth and now we know she openly encourages racism im sure one of my fellow south londoners will give her what for! That twit of a husband needs grow a pair and move on. She clearly doesn’t love him or care about his feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.