MOD & FOD #11 Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did that tv footage surface? šŸ˜².
Appears to be the 'Jodie Marsh' effect at the moment šŸ¤­ First CB's archive TV history, then MOD's. And it just goes to prove that once you've posted yourself, your children and your lifestyle online, it's there for all eternity.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Please can someone tell me what the connection is with Greg James /Bella or are they just secret Tattlers?!
I've finally caught up - literally taken days of my life...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Please can someone tell me what the connection is with Greg James /Bella or are they just secret Tattlers?!
I've finally caught up - literally taken days of my life...
Bella is friends with Scouse Rachel on Twitter who is very anti FOD and quite outspoken about it.

Reactions: 7
Yes!! Although actually Iā€™ve watched it and itā€™s definitely MoD but with a previous boyfriend.

That show was called ā€˜fool around with..ā€™ I think ? Jodie Marsh was on it!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1
That show! Just when I thought this whole debacle couldnā€™t get any better, the gold like this comes out šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Clemmie being in that show is more fodder for the papers. Iā€™m calling it now that one of the stills used as a pic will be Clemmie in fluffy handcuffs while wearing a bikini.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Well worth a watch to see what a deceitful witch she is:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Gold. Iā€™ve not got the time to watch all but I skipped to the very end and her then boyf quips in with her being good at acting. Tbf this was year and years ago. All this for Ā£5k though. In my early 20s I would not have sold my rep for that.
This is the worst program I have ever seen! The first thing her (pretty attractive) boyfriend says about her is she loves to argue!!
and the last is ā€œyouā€™re good at actingā€ šŸ˜

Reactions: 9
I just saw fods story and I really feel for him. He looks really worn out.
I donā€™t. You dance with the devil...
And for once and for all HE is the one must guilty of using those twins to generate followers and thusly Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£.
It not fair on THEM.

Reactions: 16
Just about caught up on about 6 pages of this thread. The ironic thing about this is that those that have been ā€˜trolledā€™ by Clemmie are counting their lucky stars. Itā€™s given them all a bit of exposure and they are loving every minute. All of them are up their own arses and I donā€™t believe for one minute that any of them are upset by the whole drama.

Reactions: 19
I donā€™t. You dance with the devil...
And for once and for all HE is the one must guilty of using those twins to generate followers and thusly Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£.
It not fair on THEM.
I have no sympathy at all , theyā€™ve both made a mint selling an image of happy families and the twins have been his trump card since their birth.

Whether he knew or not heā€™s pissed off heā€™s integral to the drama .

Iā€™m finding the calls , mostly on twitter, for her to be struck off as a midwife a bit much. She shouldnā€™t get brand ambassador contracts and her insta mum gig is probably over so absolutely ruining her life by calling for her to be struck off is a bit much when she will no doubt be punished financially in other ways
Healthcare Professionals donā€™t just get struck-off willy-nilly because people are demanding it. It is a long and thorough process to investigate someone for a breach of conduct and even then it doesnā€™t always end in being struck-off. That is an extreme last resort.

Reactions: 19
So the narrative is now that MOD created a tattle account to ā€œbully and harass black womenā€ - has this whole thing spun entirely out of control now?!

edit: or is there way more to all this than we realise?

Reactions: 5
Play with fire and you get burnt Clemmie. You should know that.

Reactions: 4
I have no sympathy at all , theyā€™ve both made a mint selling an image of happy families and the twins have been his trump card since their birth.

Whether he knew or not heā€™s pissed off heā€™s integral to the drama .
Couldnā€™t happen to a nicer couple...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.