MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grandmother_Pukka has put a post up on her Insta grid. Short but v effective 👏🏼

A reference to the bullshit apology I think.
I think going by grandmother pukkas post on 30th of October this may have been brewing for a while!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The excuse of ‘I wanted people to like me?’ How incredibly narrow minded. Ofcourse, people/companies like them, hence all their gifted holidays and ads. Yet she threw that all away for a forum? How many free gifted things does she need to realise her self worth? It’s quite sad for a women of her age, to create an account to slag people she actually converses with and be friendly with, even if it is through SM. She still made an effort to message them when they felt overwhelmed with this forum. It’s such a narcissistic behaviour.

Reactions: 12
There should be an annual insta mum of the year awards...

The award for the biggest snake goes too...
MOD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's old news about CB and not relevant to the MOD discussion. Doesn't really matter what she did in her past and if brands didn't research her then more fool them if it doesn't fit their ethos

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think going by grandmother pukkas post on 30th of October this may have been brewing for a while!
Something has definitely gone down amongst the Instamums that has sparked this off, days of damage limitation by the looks of it, that has all been too little too late.

Reactions: 4
Agreed let's not confuse crappy behaviour with real life mental illnesses/issues. It's bad enough having one without everyone assuming you're a complete bleep because of it. I'm a complete bleep besides having a mental illness, thankyouverymuch

Reactions: 30
Did anyone notice how the MODs timeline last week wasn’t making sense? Simon posted that they were away whilst she storied from their new bedroom? Something v odd was going on...

Reactions: 6
Didn't MOD share a petition to get Tattle shut down recently? This. is. AMAZING. :ROFLMAO:

I really feel for her poor older girls though, surely the eldest must be old enough to know what's going on? Imagine having to face your school friends after this shitshow...

Reactions: 20
Agreed let's not confuse crappy behaviour with real life mental illnesses/issues. It's bad enough having one without everyone assuming you're a complete bleep because of it. I'm a complete bleep besides having a mental illness, thankyouverymuch
THIS. Also, she cannot pull this one as an excuse because she commented on Sali Hughes insta video that these people DIDNT have mental health issues, were your normal everyday people & you can’t link mental health to people who post here.
So if she even TRIES to pull that one...😂

Reactions: 15
Didn't MOD share a petition to get Tattle shut down recently? This. is. AMAZING. :ROFLMAO:
Yes, yes, she did. Because if Tattle post mean comments, it should be demonised, shut down and all members publicly flogged. If Clemmie posts mean comments, they were out of the goodness of her heart, she should be forgiven and applauded.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.