MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember that fairly awful post on (possibly?) Gomi about CC? I think she has suspicions at the time it was either MOD or That Mummy Smile (it was around the time of the social housing post).

Funny how itā€™s all coming out in the wash now isnā€™t it?!

Please will someone post ā€œFLOSS?!ā€ on Mummy Smileā€™s IG?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Tried posting on Instagram using mod and fod hashtag and have been redirected to a branding consent page, I have never experienced this before with any hashtags?

Reactions: 1
I guess if MOD and FOD agree that MOD take all the blame for this, there will not have to be much financial damage to FODs business (am assuming MOD gets dropped by a few brands). Who knows whether FOD was in on it or not, but it certainly makes financial sense for MOD to say he wasnā€™t

Basically that sheā€™s not surprised but she is very saddened.
Considering sheā€™s been spoken of as aggressive and ā€˜using the race cardā€™ by MOD I was expecting her to go OFF lol
To be fair to her, I bet she feels a bit hurt by this considering clemmie had her on her podcast and at her events.

Sheā€™s only human after all.

How has she found the time to do this all!? I can barely keep my eyes open past 10pm and only have 2 kids and a part time job. I would not be able to find the mental energy to keep up a fake identity. And, I certainly wouldn't be doing it whilst on holiday! Particularly a free holiday someone had kindly given me

Reactions: 16
How has she found the time to do this all!? I can barely keep my eyes open past 10pm and only have 2 kids and a part time job. I would not be able to find the mental energy to keep up a fake identity. And, I certainly wouldn't be doing it whilst on holiday! Particularly a free holiday someone had kindly given me
To be fair to her though, it was pissing down with rain for the majority of the time on said kindly gifted holiday. She had to do something with her time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MoD is untrustworthy , a bully and ruthless.

We've known this for a long time and questioned the undying loyalty from the fan girls.

I donā€™t think this IG drama will affect her appeal to the brands who look at her follower numbers , they donā€™t care about Tattle and pissed off Insta Mums who enjoyed 5 minutes of extra whinging about their heartbreak.

MkD was a twit then and she hasnā€™t changed , just got caught.

Reactions: 11
Wow. This is all blowing up isnt it. I didnt realise she mentioned CB. Have just seen Susie's stories. So many of us here have been accused of being bullies. Everything that anyone has said has been true to some extent. Calling out MOD time and time again. Its true. Its given the Jolys a break for sure. I feel so embarrassed for her but it will blow over. I just hope she doesn't lose her job. I do however hope she leaves social media and just keeps her head down.

Reactions: 6
Honestly I think she will Do just fine. As all the insta people support each other as itā€™s a big money making machine.

Reactions: 2
Hey, long time lurker drawn out to post by this. Just wondering how it is exactly ā€˜Aliceā€™ went to town on That Mummy Smile? I havenā€™t seen her mentioned in the screenshots (though I have been finding it hard to keep up with how fast these threads are going)? It always struck me that thereā€™s a one way dynamic between TMS and MOD where TMS was regularly putting supportive comments on MOD posts that just went totally ignored. Didnā€™t actually think there was any kind of friendship there to destroy to start with?

Reactions: 3
Grandmother_Pukka has put a post up on her Insta grid. Short but v effective šŸ‘šŸ¼

A reference to the bullshit apology I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ on a bike! I'm stuck at my in-laws and so have resorted to faking a migraine just so I can hide in their spare room and read, read, read.

Gimmie's instalife is going to pieces so fast that bystanders will get hit by the shrapnel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.