MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, yes, she did. Because if Tattle post mean comments, it should be demonised, shut down and all members publicly flogged. If Clemmie posts mean comments, they were out of the goodness of her heart, she should be forgiven and applauded.
“Everyone makes mistakes”......🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤦🏻‍♀️🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There's that saying 'Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely'.

So true. Gimmie had become very powerful and it corrupted her.

Reactions: 11
Yes, yes, she did. Because if Tattle post mean comments, it should be demonised, shut down and all members publicly flogged. If Clemmie posts mean comments, they were out of the goodness of her heart, she should be forgiven and applauded.
And everyone should feel sorry for her because she’s a mother.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone notice how the MODs timeline last week wasn’t making sense? Simon posted that they were away whilst she storied from their new bedroom? Something v odd was going on...
Yep, his Bonfire night posts on stories were weird too. They've clearly been pooping their pants for at least a week.

Reactions: 5
I have been at work all day and trying to sneakily read all 28 pages! I am here for this drama, and not even slightly shocked that Clemmie is so conceited that she would post so many comments about herself and how wonderful she is. I looked back and AliceinWanderlust's comments and cannot believe the lengths she went to. What an awful, childish woman. I feel for her children in all this, their life will change drastically and I cannot imagine that their house is a nice place to be right now. I really hope, for the sake of their children, that she and her husband disappear off the face of Instagram. She needs to accept what she has done, accept her mistakes and go back to being a midwife full time. There is no crucial need for her to be instafamous, both she and her husband have professional jobs to go back to and can still live a nice life. The only reason to continue the "insta" life now is purely for their own self obsession.

Reactions: 24
Yep, his Bonfire night posts on stories were weird too. They've clearly been pooping their pants for at least a week.
I remember that one! He was posting pics at the bonfire ans she said about it was their first night in a bedroom or something. Then got deleted

Reactions: 1
I have been at work all day and trying to sneakily read all 28 pages! I am here for this drama, and not even slightly shocked that Clemmie is so conceited that she would post so many comments about herself and how wonderful she is. I looked back and AliceinWanderlust's comments and cannot believe the lengths she went to. What an awful, childish woman. I feel for her children in all this, their life will change drastically and I cannot imagine that their house is a nice place to be right now. I really hope, for the sake of their children, that she and her husband disappear off the face of Instagram. She needs to accept what she has done, accept her mistakes and go back to being a midwife full time. There is no crucial need for her to be instafamous, both she and her husband have professional jobs to go back to and can still live a nice life. The only reason to continue the "insta" life now is purely for their own self obsession.
They need the money now though.

Yes, I noticed that and I remember chatting about here. He posted pics of her away at a local holiday park and she posted that she was spending her first night in the new bedroom... It still doesn’t make sense. Bit fishy if you ask me.

All this drama does explain why Slymon was allowed to Japan though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry (I’m not really but taking a leaf out of Clemsters book of apologies) but I couldn’t give a duck if they run out of money and have to oik the kids out of private school. I am fully aware that this is not the kids fault but there are many children who have been forced back into state schools because their parents financial fortunes have taken a tumble through no fault of their own. Their kids survived and so would the OD’s kids. It might actually do them good to taste a bit of normality. The twins have never lived a day where they haven’t had a camera stuffed in their faces.

Reactions: 25
OMG!!!!!

This is crazy!!!!

Is this common knowledge??
I remember seeing this years ago. I had never heard of CB? before today. Looked at her Instagram , i bet she's gutted that this is being brought up on Tattle 😂 .It's so far removed from what she is about today, an from a thread about MOD .
Edited to add unsure if I've post twice if i have sorry 🙈

I’m sorry (I’m not really but taking a leaf out of Clemsters book of apologies) but I couldn’t give a duck if they run out of money and have to oik the kids out of private school. I am fully aware that this is not the kids fault but there are many children who have been forced back into state schools because their parents financial fortunes have taken a tumble through no fault of their own. Their kids survived and so would the OD’s kids. It might actually do them good to taste a bit of normality. The twins have never lived a day where they haven’t had a camera stuffed in their faces.
Fully agree! My concern for the kids mainly stems from the fact that the older girls are of an age where kids will bully (the irony} and tease them about all of this, and they will have to leave whatever friends they have left if/when they have to leave their school.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, her numbers might drop by a few thousand but I imagine it won’t be much more than that. Interesting to see what the next grid post will be!

Reactions: 2
I think a lot of people (myself included) will still be following MOD to see what she posts next and just in case she decides to make her account private. Can’t be missing out on any of that drama 😌
Use this someone from this site recommended it to me. You don't need Instagram no sigh ups. An i think no views for them .
Screenshot_20191107-230958_Google Play Store.jpg

Reactions: 3
Sali Hughes isn’t in the habit of deleting of Insta posts, she leaves that for Twitter. All her tweets where she bullied Dawn O’ Porter have mysteriously vanished into the ether. bleeping hypocrite. She’s just as bad as MOD, if not more so.
What's this about dawn

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.