MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all make mistakes? Indeed. I’ve left the car unlocked at times. I’ve gone out without putting the washing machine on. I’ve forgotten my purse at times. They are mistakes.
Creating a fake profile to try and make oneself seem more likeable is not a mistake. Creating a profile and slagging off ones mates is not a mistake. That’s bat shit crazy.

Reactions: 26
She’s not anymore

Reactions: 4
Very good point, the thing is Luisa is interesting without the kids or husband being on social media... FOD & MOD where would they be without the kids ? They’d have nothing to talk about x

Reactions: 13
Real question, just reading comments on Clemmies last post - the word bully / bullying is used again and again. IMO it’s bitching and backstabbing not bullying ...

Reactions: 18
Twitter folk are saying
:we all make mistakes,
;woman should stick together,
;You would do the same if it was you

& More .

But seriously you wouldn't do this to people you consider friends, play the victim while being a 'troll'.

Reactions: 3
Exactly! It wasn't a mistake. It was a deliberate act, over many months and it only stopped because she was banned. She has been hoping it'll go away and that Tattle would be silenced before anyone found out what she'd been up to.

Reactions: 10
Real question, just reading comments on Clemmies last post - the word bully / bullying is used again and again. IMO it’s bitching and backstabbing not bullying ...
I’d agree it isn’t bullying - except MOD kept bringing MP up repeatedly from her earliest to last posts, so that has more of a feeling of sustained bullying.

Reactions: 3
All the Instagram/influencer stuff aside. This woman is an NHS midwife. Her podcast with Candice highlighted care of women of colour within our Health service and the huge difference in overall care and outcomes between women of colour and white women. Clemmie has now publicly admitted making comments about Candice on here. She did not just say she didn’t like her, she said very clearly how she felt about her and I can’t see how this cannot be taken very seriously by the NMC. How can she be trusted to care for and empower women?
I get that people want her to be left alone but this is the biggest fuck up of her life, and her apology has not really addressed it properly. She has not made comments in ignorance, she has made these comments by choice.

Reactions: 27
A mistake?
No.

she created MORE THAN ONE fake profile on tattle and was posting on here for months. She was making a considered and deliberate decision to log on and post on here. It wasn’t just a one off, knee jerk reaction.

Reactions: 13
I’d agree it isn’t bullying - except MOD kept bringing MP up repeatedly from her earliest to last posts, so that has more of a feeling of sustained bullying.
She also calls what’s said here is bullying publicly numerous times, so by her own admission she in her view was actively choosing to bully. Based on her relationships with these people it is.

A mistake?
No.

she created MORE THAN ONE fake profile on tattle and was posting on here for months. She was making a considered and deliberate decision to log on and post on here. It wasn’t just a one off, knee jerk reaction.
Wasn’t she hashtagmom as well?

Reactions: 5
I can't lie I have watched the implosion with interest and amusement.

But I am deeply saddened that the press aren't picking up the issues that tattle raise on a daily basis;

Child protection issues, horrendous over consumption, pressure on women to keep up and have it all, the PTWM charity pot, The Ingham dads behaviour, the undisclosed ads, the undisclosed swipe ups and cookies.
The complete lack of professional accountability and guidelines to adhere to.

I am also saddened that the insta mums live such vacuous lifes that they don't mention anything beyond #ads unless prompted to do so by a band wagon they can jump on.

There are huge education cuts happening, schools are closing for an afternoon across the country because they can't afford to stay open.
Women aren't being paid equally. (Google Samira Ahmed)
There is a large exodus of women MPs from parliament because they receive such horrendous abuse, a huge amount more than men.

But don't worry about social issues just be a good girl and buy this bag on this swipe up... It galls me that this is the current influnence on women, its bigger than some bathroom tiles, it's back to a 1950's way of being the little woman indoors who keeps the house and herself looking good!!

Reactions: 79
Not sure what it would take for the Instaflock to see her for what she truly is. The comments are all about enjoying her content and not wanting that to change...

Reactions: 1
Can’t like this enough.

Reactions: 4
Not sure what it would take for the Instaflock to see her for what she truly is. The comments are all about enjoying her content and not wanting that to change...
This is because of the MLM element. They all want to like it because of they just get enough followers they could have her lifestyle too... 'Look at me supporting you... Please like and share my page!'

But we all know how much space there is at the top of any pyramid scheme!!!

Reactions: 9
Trust Zissman. I thought last night this’ll be on Loose Lips. 2m listeners is it? Ouch.

Reactions: 11
There are women who genuinely like doing this. I went and got a degree and a good job. Now I am at home, and I LOVE my life. For me, I feel privledged I dont have to work while.my husband works. I wish women would stop bashing other women who LIKE being a housewife.

Reactions: 15
This will blow over, her following will take a small hit and the large brands who are chasing the dollar will give zero fucks and her life will see little to no impact from the fall out.

Now THAT is the biggest travesty here. The bullies and the liars and the floggers will just keep on getting gifted as the big brands simply don’t care about the drama.

The smaller brands I hope will withdraw and apply their morals to their partnerships.

Had she not blocked me over all of the MN stuff when I called her out on it and got harassed by her minions, I would be doing exactly the same again now. She was as shady as fuck then, and she still is now.

Reactions: 6
Again, 'visiting' journalists and other people now sneaking around here with a preconceived notion Tattle is about 'trolling': please take note of this and all of the REAL concerns that are discussed here.

Reactions: 11
It would be good if Martin Lewis of Money Saving Expert could pick up on the swipe up/affiliate problems for his site and TV appearances. He could explain about how they leave cookies etc and that the person posting the swipe up benefits financially.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.