MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marmaladeapricot

I get what you’re saying. I can’t help it. I feel really sorry for her. She’s being put to the lions now. It must be quite frightening for her. All the smaller Insta Huns will be having a field day (when I bet a load of them have tattle accounts and will have done the same). Plus she didn’t actually slag off her mates (with exception of MP), she slagged off people she barely knew.

She’s lost herself. She might have lost her job. She’s potentially lost hundreds of thousands of pounds (I know she has enough!).
I wouldn’t worry too much. It will be forgotten about next week. They are all so false and the insta friendships are all fake as, so will be easy to forget and move on. Plus her girlfans won’t give two shits. And as for the NHS job, I’d be surprised if it comes to their attention and if they’d care 🤷‍♀️

Flipflops

Is it possible for the people who are the subject of the threads to be allowed to just post as themselves and respond? I've seen responses on other threads from the subjects, so just wondering if the Tattle moderators would be happy to contact MOD and give her the opportunity to do that...should she still wish to? Then she can ignore what she wishes and respond to what she wants to?

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Is it possible for the people who are the subject of the threads to be allowed to just post as themselves and respond? I've seen responses on other threads from the subjects, so just wondering if the Tattle moderators would be happy to contact MOD and give her the opportunity to do that...should she still wish to? Then she can ignore what she wishes and respond to what she wants to?
Of course. Many do. Doesn’t tend to go well.

Fran B

but she would respond if she wanted to. She knows she can't defend herself and her 'apology' yesterday was her attempt at dealing with it

Pink Post It

😱😱😱 £4K for a sink? A sink?
And there are people wondering why we have no sympathy for her after her appalling behaviour, not just over this matter, but in general. Is it worth the world being able to identify where your children live, attend school, etc when all you get in return is material possessions, such as a 4k sink and brainwashed adulation? I'd rather live with my child in privacy and safety, where nobody can hurt us.

But it's an ever increasing conveyor belt of 'wannabe influencer' parents out there who feel money and freebies come before their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.