MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Instagram/influencer stuff aside. This woman is an NHS midwife. Her podcast with Candice highlighted care of women of colour within our Health service and the huge difference in overall care and outcomes between women of colour and white women. Clemmie has now publicly admitted making comments about Candice on here. She did not just say she didn’t like her, she said very clearly how she felt about her and I can’t see how this cannot be taken very seriously by the NMC. How can she be trusted to care for and empower women?
I get that people want her to be left alone but this is the biggest duck up of her life, and her apology has not really addressed it properly. She has not made comments in ignorance, she has made these comments by choice.
Agree. The CB stuff is incredibly damaging. And shows how even people working within NHS can talk the talk but not walk the walk and this is exactly why women of colour are being mistreated and losing their lives. It's really serious. And also I think the other instamums that haven't picked up on this are showing their own white privilege

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just watched her story and had never heard of her before. She just really made me laugh. Plus I love the fact that all her kiddos appear with their faces covered by a toy in one and back only in a birthday post and climbing a wall.
Happy to show her long drive and large variety of trees that have ‘been decorated for Christmas’ though !
Maybe she should send into Mrs Hinch fb group

sorry to be really thick but can someone point me to the post that explains how she was caught out?

Thanks!

Reactions: 1
There are women who genuinely like doing this. I went and got a degree and a good job. Now I am at home, and I LOVE my life. For me, I feel privledged I dont have to work while.my husband works. I wish women would stop bashing other women who LIKE being a housewife.
Maybe I haven't phrased it clearly, being a housewife isn't to be bashed but the lack of any awareness or discussion around the huge amount of social issues women are facing in the UK makes me sad.

And the outpouring of devastion over some really bitchy comments is at odds with any devastion about the state of women's rights as they stand in the UK.

Reactions: 9
Again, 'visiting' journalists and other people now sneaking around here with a preconceived notion Tattle is about 'trolling': please take note of this and all of the REAL concerns that are discussed here.
Tattle is an honest, transparent and informed forum, where people voice concerns over the unacceptable behaviour of parents who put money and 'fame' before the safety and wellbeing of their children.

The trouble is that the truth hurts, which is why the Instacelebs throw the words 'troll', 'bullying', 'nasty', 'cesspit', etc in Tattle's direction. Because they can't handle the truth.

I'd rather be here, than sucked into the fictional lies they live.

Reactions: 22
Guys, she's going to write a novel about all this in the next 12 months. It'll be ghost written obviously with terrible pseudonyms used for all the key players. She'll make a fortune and her #gifted life will continue. Or maybe she'll do the right thing and do more midwifery and less gramming...
Surely she doesn't plan to continue as MOD anymore?

Reactions: 2
sorry to be really thick but can someone point me to the post that explains how she was caught out?

Thanks!
We don’t know how she was caught out. Tattlers outed her in Feb/March. And then a couple of days ago she came clean to her “mates”. Why did she do it? No idea. I reckon she was blackmailed?!? I don’t think she willingly apologised to them, she was made to do it. By who? That’s the bigger question. I wish one of the Instahuns will explain it all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Agree. The CB stuff is incredibly damaging. And shows how even people working within NHS can talk the talk but not walk the walk and this is exactly why women of colour are being mistreated and losing their lives. It's really serious. And also I think the other instamums that haven't picked up on this are showing their own white privilege
This 100%!

I’m sorry but she’s not the first person to make a fake profile and she won’t be the last. The awful stuff people write about her and her family I kind of get why she felt the need to do it. Yes she chooses to put her life on display but people choose to be vile nasty specimens too. Remember the old ‘nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all’. A lot of the back lash MOD and other Instamums get is through jealousy. I can’t say that I wouldn’t do the same if I had people writing such viscous stuff about me daily. And if she started it to slate CC then good because CC is the pits of society!
She literally first posted 9 comments in on the first thread about her. Hardly thousands of nasty comments made first like she made out.. you’re delusional.

I’m sorry but she’s not the first person to make a fake profile and she won’t be the last. The awful stuff people write about her and her family I kind of get why she felt the need to do it. Yes she chooses to put her life on display but people choose to be vile nasty specimens too. Remember the old ‘nothing nice to say then don’t say anything at all’. A lot of the back lash MOD and other Instamums get is through jealousy. I can’t say that I wouldn’t do the same if I had people writing such viscous stuff about me daily. And if she started it to slate CC then good because CC is the pits of society!
Maybe you should adhere to the mantra - calling someone the pits of society and fair game hardly fits your message

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can anyone give me a summary of how this was all exposed? What made Clemmie confess to the other bloggers and then on her stories? I know that we had suspected it months ago. But intrigued to know how it came out in the end.

Really?? A lot about this comment seems as though you have not read a thing from the threads

Reactions: 7
So, because she has chosen to expose herself and her family to the world in exchange for money, freebies and an extravagant lifestyle and doesn't like what the world has to say about her, she's perfectly entitled to hide behind a false persona and write offensive posts about friends and her husband?

Let's not forget that she didn't own up to this. She was caught out and was then obliged to issue a sulky, foot stomping 'apology'.

It's not jealousy when you're voicing genuine concern about the safety and wellbeing of their children, who have no voice and haven't authorised the use of their images online.

The trouble is, MOD hasn’t really been bullied. She just struggles with people having a difference of opinion and calling out her selling her children’s privacy and not declaring her life as one big freebie. It’s suits her to call it bullying, but it’s not. On the other hand, she joined to slag people off so she is actually responsible for the direct pain she’s caused her friends and family, which is very hard. It’s not tattles fault.

Reactions: 32
Clearly you have no idea what has been going on.

Reactions: 10
That crappy phrase is there to support the patriarchy.
Do men ever told 'If you have nothing nice to say...'
Do they bollocks they get told if you don't agree with something stand up and say it.

Most comments on here are about the issues of the influence... child protection issues; (posting nearly naked pictures of children on potties), ADS not being declared (4 grand sink) when people question on insta they get the fangirls to go after them.
Go back and read the threads, you will see that tattle are actually good at calling people out when it is a personal dig rather than a valid concern.

Reactions: 27
Happy to show her long drive and large variety of trees that have ‘been decorated for Christmas’ though !
Maybe she should send into Mrs Hinch fb group
The thing about Luisa though, is that she is different to these ‘instamums’, in the sense that she clearly tells us she’s filthy rich, she tells us that her husband is a big business man. Theres no illusion with Luisa she is transparent with it. So i really don’t mind her showing me her long drive & over the top christmas decorations because I know i’ll never be able to have that lifestyle. With the instamums they make out they don’t have the money etc etc to make us believe we could live their lifestyle... but actually we can’t.

Reactions: 43
Can we just reverse to something I missed in all the drama? Where is this £4K sink and what on earth is this all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My mother works for the NHS. Shes the most judgemental person I've known and is a functioning alcoholic. I can also tell you alot of them love a bit of the *sniff sniff*. They ain't all angels. The hide behind the nhs label

Reactions: 13
Can we just reverse to something I missed in all the drama? Where is this £4K sink and what on earth is this all about?
Someone messaged her asking how much her (bathroom/kitchen?) sink was and she responded that she'd have to 'check the invoice'. Turned out it was (obviously) gifted to the tune of £4k......

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.