MOD & FOD #10 Wonder if Gousto do a recipe for humble pie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, new here but been following the forums for some time. Has anyone seen Luisa Zissmans insta story this morning 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The part that’s absolutely shocked me is the stuff about CB. She writes those things about her on here and then has her come onto the birth stories podcast to talk about her traumatic birth, losing her dad and the role race played in her medical care! The cheek of it all! She sat and played doting midwife to CB and asked her what the midwifery community could do to improve care for BAME women all the while having come on here and slagged her off for using race as a weapon!
That pic of CB and mod, the body language is very telling. Mod's shoulder is lifted up away from CB, and she's half turned away.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Do you know if I can find this online?!
All the articles are available online. Which one are you looking for?

I believe that the press were also contacted about Part Time Working Mummy and her refusal to account for where all the thousands of ££ PayPal charitable donations she received from her followers were spent, the fact that go-fund me accounts were started towards a house deposit for her for a house that she didn’t actually buy, and that she promotes herself as a DA service with no safeguarding practices in place but no one was interested in that one. A bit of slagging off of some drama-loving fame-hungry Instahuns though and the media are all over it 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The part that’s absolutely shocked me is the stuff about CB. She writes those things about her on here and then has her come onto the birth stories podcast to talk about her traumatic birth, losing her dad and the role race played in her medical care! The cheek of it all! She sat and played doting midwife to CB and asked her what the midwifery community could do to improve care for BAME women all the while having come on here and slagged her off for using race as a weapon!
Yep I agree and I’m amazed all the insta huns aren’t absolutely outraged by this. Horrible racist woman.

Reactions: 2
I disagree that mod is racist. I believe shes intimidated as in insecure about herself

Reactions: 5
MOD definitely not the only one to be doing it. On the Alicej_t thread her/her boyfriend set up profiles trying to trash it, failed miserably too 😂

Reactions: 7
Honestly can’t understand why people aren’t talking about racism in this. Whether it’s conscious or not, clemmie should be acknowledging the fact that she said a woman of colour was weaponising her race (that’s what I think the comment said?). How dare she!!! The Instagram influencer world is overwhelmingly white, what the duck is clemmie doing going for a black woman?
Is it the fact she’s black or that she’s really unpleasant! Aggressive ? Disagreeable?

Reactions: 1
Intimidated by what, people of colour? 🤔 I don’t really understand what you mean. Could you clarify? 😊
Well clearly not, as I just stated shes not racist therefore.....its not about colour then is it? 🧐🧐🤔

Anyway to clarify, I think shes deeply unhappy, and when she meets a strong and independent woman...it intimdates her.

Reactions: 6
Could someone summarise Luisa’s stories?? I’m at work and it’s hard enough to sneak on tattle - I’m pretty sure they’d all notice if I start trying to listen to things too! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have any theories as to why she came clean?? I don't understand why she didn't just keep denying it.. Even with the madlives thing you could just keep on denying it

Could someone summarise Luisa’s stories?? I’m at work and it’s hard enough to sneak on tattle - I’m pretty sure they’d all notice if I start trying to listen to things too! 🤣
She basically just brings up her post from about a year ago when she posted the 10 years later vagina meme and Mod spoke about it on her stories... She just said she is laughing now and feels vindicated

Reactions: 1
Oh dear... It’s in Cosmopolitan now. It’ll be in the Daily Mail next https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/wor...-daughters-anonymous-comments-other-bloggers/
See, this is why I feel sorry for her own daughters (in addition to her mates obvs). Articles like this are there online forever now and her kids will read these and wonder why their mum was trolling other women. She has monumentally F’d up. If It was me I’d think very carefully about ditching her online Instagram grabby life thing and genuinely concentrate on her original career of midwifery, blog included since that will still be popular, with the rest of her time enjoying her kids. Depends how desperate she is for additional tiles etc though! What’s left to do in their house though??

Reactions: 7
It’s not going down too well with some Grazia readers on Insta that they’ve run the article. Unless something else happens, I reckon the press attention has reached its height and Insta will no longer be discussing it by tomorrow. Though FOD can’t hide forever - that will generate interest when he puts in his first Insta appearance. He’s better getting it out of the way with imo and doing it today.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Luisa’s story is a good one. She makes a very good point at the end saying don’t put your whole family out there on the internet if you can’t take the fact that people will comment about you. She said she could take it as she’s not bothered about people opinions, but keeps her family private because she doesn’t see why her husband and kids should take it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Instagram is FOD's playground. He won't be giving it up without a fight. Guarantee they'll pitch it as a woe is me scenario and their disciples will swallow every word. Then it'll be business as usual. Zero fucks given by either of them

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.