MLM’s - what’s the deal? (Multi-level marketing/aka pyramid selling)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea which country the company was voted best place to work, this company is being cottoned onto by all the usual suspect huns and is currently all over Facebook saying all will be revealed end of January but they are all trying to recruit and as usual all their up line are commenting ‘ count me in’ ‘ tell me more’ ‘ sounds amazing ‘ x
god mods where is the eye roll emoji?!

Reactions: 3
There seems to be a new MLM on the block called ‘the freedom movement’ apparently it’s the top selling skin care in 150 countries and its coming over to the UK in the next few weeks and also been voted best place to work for last 4 years . I’m a community nurse and one of the patients daughters has already tried to recruit me as one of her huns!
Is it TS Life by any chance? I’ve saw a few huns shilling this crap. Making over 10k a month apparently. Why is their lifestyle exactly the same then? Still the same tatty bedroom as they had last year in the background of the selfies? I do pity these girls as they’re essentially conned into conning other people.

Reactions: 4
Is it TS Life by any chance? I’ve saw a few huns shilling this crap. Making over 10k a month apparently. Why is their lifestyle exactly the same then? Still the same tatty bedroom as they had last year in the background of the selfies? I do pity these girls as they’re essentially conned into conning other people.
That’s what I never understand. Do they think people are going to believe their earning all that when they still live exactly the same life as before 😂 It’s all nonsense.

Oh I’m not sure , she’s saying it’s a company that’s been around for a few years world wide ( she did the most terrible video on Facebook from her mins conservatory!)

Reactions: 1
Oh I’m not sure , she’s saying it’s a company that’s been around for a few years world wide ( she did the most terrible video on Facebook from her mins conservatory!)
Don’t think it’s Totally tit Life. It might be a spin off from another MLM. On the subject of TS Life I see Caius put his girlfriend as a director of the soon to be struck off Belfast company but what I want to know is what shady as duck stuff is going on in his Dublin company. Don’t suppose anyone has access to Republic of Ireland company records do they? TS is a proper recruiting pyramid scheme, no need to go near the tit generic products, just recruit recruit recruit. People are losing a lot while Caius paints himself as a success (probably a house of cards). He’s a proper con artist and I can’t believe he’s still getting away with it.

Don’t think it’s Totally tit Life. It might be a spin off from another MLM. On the subject of TS Life I see Caius put his girlfriend as a director of the soon to be struck off Belfast company but what I want to know is what shady as duck stuff is going on in his Dublin company. Don’t suppose anyone has access to Republic of Ireland company records do they? TS is a proper recruiting pyramid scheme, no need to go near the tit generic products, just recruit recruit recruit. People are losing a lot while Caius paints himself as a success (probably a house of cards). He’s a proper con artist and I can’t believe he’s still getting away with it.
Are they actually making good money though? How can they have the brass neck to say they are making thousands a week if they’re really not? I’d be embarrassed posting the tit they do.

For fucks sake. The mysterious coffee MLM hun has sent me a message request on Insta saying ‘heyyy, hope you’re well hun?’ Literally not spoken or clapped eyes on her in over a decade and she appears to be best friends with a 5x5 (5 kids, 5 fathers 😂) who made my life a living hell at school, who is also in the MLM by the looks of things. Tempted to reply and go along with it for a laugh and see where it goes? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For fucks sake. The mysterious coffee MLM hun has sent me a message request on Insta saying ‘heyyy, hope you’re well hun?’ Literally not spoken or clapped eyes on her in over a decade and she appears to be best friends with a 5x5 (5 kids, 5 fathers 😂) who made my life a living hell at school, who is also in the MLM by the looks of things. Tempted to reply and go along with it for a laugh and see where it goes? 😂
Please do 🤣

Reactions: 6

Yes do!

of course she addresses you not by your name but hun, I assume this is the same message she's sent to every female contact she has.
I would lead her on about it, my friend did the same recently with some travel MLM it was hilarious, all the answers to her questions were just the cliche answers you would expect

I will sit down and compose a reply later when I have time to properly devote myself to this conversation 😂 I’m thinking I will act all clueless and lead her on, then tell her it’s obviously an MLM and she should cut her losses and get out while she can. I wouldn’t be surprised if this leads to nasty messages from aforementioned 5x5. I’m ready for it 🤣

PS will post it all on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I started to do the same to a random hun that tried to recruit me, hours of fun tying them in knots!

• Haha
I started to do the same to a random hun that tried to recruit me, hours of fun tying them in knots!
Ahh I totally forgot about my hun message, I'll reply now 😂

Edit to add.... total anti hun behaviour, because I didn't reply straight away she has blocked me on insta and deleted me off Facebook 😂 isn't this the opposite of what they're meant to do 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ahh I totally forgot about my hun message, I'll reply now 😂

Edit to add.... total anti hun behaviour, because I didn't reply straight away she has blocked me on insta and deleted me off Facebook 😂 isn't this the opposite of what they're meant to do 😂
You’ve not been desperate enough for her amazing opportunity. Any longer than 6 hours and they are fewmin if there’s no reply! Usually they send another asking why you’re not interested 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s strange - normally they are relentless!
I don’t know if maybe she felt embarrassed and knew I wouldn’t fall for it maybe 🤷‍♀️ my Instagram is private so she’d had to send me a message request which I didn’t reply to so she wouldn’t have known I’d seen it. Bit far though blocking me and deleting me off fb, I’m offended 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know if maybe she felt embarrassed and knew I wouldn’t fall for it maybe 🤷‍♀️ my Instagram is private so she’d had to send me a message request which I didn’t reply to so she wouldn’t have known I’d seen it. Bit far though blocking me and deleting me off fb, I’m offended 🤣🤣
Maybe she's a Tattler, read this thread and realised you were talking about her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lanni loves has just posted this to her story. It’s not even been sent to her 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s from an email account called Honorata sent to another email called Honarata. Ffs how can people believe this FM bullshit 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.