Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her followers can only send gifts/money on lives? And not on pre recorded videos?
She does 3 lives a day sometimes!
So that's why she does very long lives like last nights 4 hour marathon!! I didn't realise! What a suprise! NOT! 🙄😱
She also said that she has had a few videos that have gone viral. Although I don’t know how a viral video is determined. I saw another creator talking about what she had earned last week. She is in the creator fund which I assume Mel is in and had two videos with over a million views. She received over £800 in that week just from those videos. I don’t know how much gifting pays though. Mel tells people that they don’t have to gift, but she could just turn off gifting!

Reactions: 2
She’s now live saying she wants to go live less but “just loves chatting with you guys” and that she has other things to be doing. She’s obviously still watching here like a hawk 🙄

I really liked her but her response to the thread here and a few of her behaviours in the past few weeks have put me right off

She’s always said her brother touched her and made her kiss him passionately not what the person before me has commented. I’ve never once doubted her story from her childhood even though I don’t think she’s a very nice person now. This thread is getting very close to being immoral victim blaming and saying she’s making it all up which is wrong none of us were there.
No I don’t doubt her story at all. Historical sex crimes are absolutely awful and all victims should report it if they can!

What I can’t get my head around is what she’s trying to achieve talking about it every day on TikTok and constantly talking about her family who she’s “blocked out of her life”?

What’s the goal, is she helping others, charity work? Or is she just talking about it for the sake of having nothing else to say?

If the brother admitted it to the police and she’s reported it, why has it not been dealt with? Am I missing something as I don’t really follow her religiously, just watched some of the trauma vids and she’s always on my FYP.

Also I find it interesting, I have two accounts on TikTok (work), I have used the one with no picture, watched a bit of her live and she’s blocked it 👀 I didn’t even comment or like it. I didn’t even realise I was on that account.

Last edited:
  • Wow
No I don’t doubt her story at all. Historical sex crimes are absolutely awful and all victims should report it if they can!

What I can’t get my head around is what she’s trying to achieve talking about it every day on TikTok and constantly talking about her family who she’s “blocked out of her life”?

What’s the goal, is she helping others, charity work? Or is she just talking about it for the sake of having nothing else to say?

If the brother admitted it to the police and she’s reported it, why has it not been dealt with? Am I missing something as I don’t really follow her religiously, just watched some of the trauma vids and she’s always on my FYP.

Also I find it interesting, I have two accounts on TikTok (work), I have used the one with no picture, watched a bit of her live and she’s blocked it 👀 I didn’t even comment or like it. I didn’t even realise I was on that account.
She says she's talking about it everyday to help others and raise awareness. Unfortunately for her, the majority of things she talks about don't benefit anyone and are not anything to do anyone else.

She definitely said she reported it to the police, and her purportrator admitted he did it, but said he did it when she was 9 not 11, she follows up with the police spoke to her mother then dropped the case. That's really all she's said about that as far as I am aware.

I know from my own experience of speaking to the police about childhood sexual abuse from decades ago, the credibility of the child victim is really really important and the police spoke to my parents and family, my old gp, my old primary school teachers and even my old neighbours. My purportrator didn't admit his crimes but the police and cps took my case all the way to court.

I think she's on FYP alot because she puts out so, much content everyday.

I'm still trying to recover at the thought of a baby being brought into this mess 😳😱

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She is just answering the same questions over and over! Most of the people that I follow will say ‘oh I already have a video about that’ or their mods will answer questions during their lives to help them.
I’m wondering if people are going to keep pleasing her or eventually turn on her when they realise that she doesn’t give a tit about helping them as well as not being qualified. These people are vulnerable and seeking connection and she is playing with them.

• Heart
She's not interested in helping anyone, she's interested in making money from gifters, that's it. She's just another tik tok beg, simple as that.
Yes, gifting is on lives. She's also been told you can turn off gifting, I saw a live video where someone told her that, because I remember laughing at how awk she looked. She's obviously 'forgotten' to turn off gifting.

She's not offered anyone advice on handling trauma. She's not suggested any books, podcasts, helplines, types of therapy. She's slagged off the Samaritans and sold her estranged family down the river. She's self appointed expert on trauma, motherhood, self love, shagging, everything. As for being a safe space, I've not seen in any of her videos or her lives where she's offered support or advice to a single person. She just thanks everyone for their support over her TrAumA. I hate it when people masquerade as a safe space, or being caring and concerned, and they're just out for a free lunch.

She also lives 5 minutes away from her horrendous family, reason being she doesn't want to be away from the kids..... You could've moved a few miles away and still be very close to the kids. But your dad wouldn't be your post man! You're so traumatised by these people, but purchased a house on their doorstep? It's all so bizarre. She's just stuck on a loop, all her videos are the same. Same content, same questions, same approach, same echo chamber. She's getting high on her own farts and is developing a very scary ego from all the insufferable hype in her comments.

I miss old tik tok, where people who were useful and good at stuff were the ones making content.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's not interested in helping anyone, she's interested in making money from gifters, that's it. She's just another tik tok beg, simple as that.
Yes, gifting is on lives. She's also been told you can turn off gifting, I saw a live video where someone told her that, because I remember laughing at how awk she looked. She's obviously 'forgotten' to turn off gifting.

She's not offered anyone advice on handling trauma. She's not suggested any books, podcasts, helplines, types of therapy. She's slagged off the Samaritans and sold her estranged family down the river. She's self appointed expert on trauma, motherhood, self love, shagging, everything. As for being a safe space, I've not seen in any of her videos or her lives where she's offered support or advice to a single person. She just thanks everyone for their support over her TrAumA. I hate it when people masquerade as a safe space, or being caring and concerned, and they're just out for a free lunch.

She also lives 5 minutes away from her horrendous family, reason being she doesn't want to be away from the kids..... You could've moved a few miles away and still be very close to the kids. But your dad wouldn't be your post man! You're so traumatised by these people, but purchased a house on their doorstep? It's all so bizarre. She's just stuck on a loop, all her videos are the same. Same content, same questions, same approach, same echo chamber. She's getting high on her own farts and is developing a very scary ego from all the insufferable hype in her comments.

I miss old tik tok, where people who were useful and good at stuff were the ones making content.
OMG! WELL SAID, WELL WELL SAID!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I saw on her tea time live yesterday a follower said something like 'any advice for a future clinical psychologist' and she just looked blank, absolutely blank! Followed by a little awkward silence.

A person who's self appointed themselves as someone who's whole purpose it is to raise awareness around "abuse" and she had zero advice to offer a student psychologist asking an abused person for any advice re their role in helping abused people in their future career. It was such a bizarre moment and showed a huge red flag to me. Even with time to think about it she offered absolutely nothing. I'd love to have the opportunity to offer some advice to a new clinical psychologist from a SA perspective.

As @tiredandcrabby says, she brings nothing practical to the table, and I never see her properly listen to her flock, well she listens to respond as absolutely everything is about her.

Most disturbingly to me she tells people in her safe abuse space to "get dicked" before jumping off tiktok to go "get dicked" herself or jumps on tiktok post "getting dicked" to share she's just "been dicked" 🙄🫣 it's all getting beyond cringe!

• Heart
I don't think that there's such an example of a 'posterboy' as such for a victim of CSA, as everyone will process that abuse differently and there's no "right" way, but I think that there's so many examples of how people have used their platform to raise awareness, whilst maintaining a positive social media image and also remaining quite down to earth. The main person who comes to mind for me is Richard Pink (the "bubby" ADHD husband with the alternative wife, if that rings a bell to anyone). He does focus a lot more on neurodivergency now but his older content was educational and not trauma dumpy at all.

He would do content tailored to the victims of abuse and how to cope, and how to help parents spot the signs of a child being abused and how to correctly deal with it etc.

• Heart
I don't think that there's such an example of a 'posterboy' as such for a victim of CSA, as everyone will process that abuse differently and there's no "right" way, but I think that there's so many examples of how people have used their platform to raise awareness, whilst maintaining a positive social media image and also remaining quite down to earth. The main person who comes to mind for me is Richard Pink (the "bubby" ADHD husband with the alternative wife, if that rings a bell to anyone). He does focus a lot more on neurodivergency now but his older content was educational and not trauma dumpy at all.

He would do content tailored to the victims of abuse and how to cope, and how to help parents spot the signs of a child being abused and how to correctly deal with it etc.
Yep Richard Pink was excellent. As annoying as his new content is🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, Mels life is just one big performance, her world is a stage for her to have the leading role.
For me, there is a huge inauthentic ness re who she is and what she says about everything.
I guess that's her ego.
But the more she carries on acting the more inauthentic she is coming across.
Her account is one of the most bizarre & disturbing accounts I have ever come across.

Reactions: 3
OMG! WELL SAID, WELL WELL SAID!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I saw on her tea time live yesterday a follower said something like 'any advice for a future clinical psychologist' and she just looked blank, absolutely blank! Followed by a little awkward silence.

A person who's self appointed themselves as someone who's whole purpose it is to raise awareness around "abuse" and she had zero advice to offer a student psychologist asking an abused person for any advice re their role in helping abused people in their future career. It was such a bizarre moment and showed a huge red flag to me. Even with time to think about it she offered absolutely nothing. I'd love to have the opportunity to offer some advice to a new clinical psychologist from a SA perspective.

As @tiredandcrabby says, she brings nothing practical to the table, and I never see her properly listen to her flock, well she listens to respond as absolutely everything is about her.

Most disturbingly to me she tells people in her safe abuse space to "get dicked" before jumping off tiktok to go "get dicked" herself or jumps on tiktok post "getting dicked" to share she's just "been dicked" 🙄🫣 it's all getting beyond cringe!
That is absolutely nail on the head: she listens to respond. 100%. She's just waiting for her next opportunity to speak. She doesn't actually 'hear' anyone else, least of all her husband.

• Heart
Mels page is supposedly all about helping strangers with their trauma 🙄 and we are trolls for calling her out on her inauthentic bullsh*t.
How does advertising expensive drinking cups fit in with a supposedly "safe" SPACE for traumatised followers? 🙄
Are we supposed to believe that when we see Mooselover clothing and plastic cups we automatically thinks Trauma 🤥

🤥🤥🤥 GRIFTING GRIFTER 🤥🤥🤥

• Heart
She has to tell everyone that her poor husband is her best friend because her ACTIONS say otherwise! Like mocking him when he praises her, like ignoring his painful foot, like mocking what he wears, like making him endure your obsession with your family despite you being estranged from them, like treating him like rubbish then love bombing him to keep him...
You keep TELLING everyone that he's your best friend Mel because when they watch you on tiktok, your ACTIONS certainly speak louder than your words. 🙄😳🫣

And so Mels Misery Loop continues 🙄

There is wallowing in the past, and then there is Mel, who completely immerses herself in misery for totally self-indulgent & destructive self-pity reasons! 🙄

She said that she was anxious today and someone mentioned in her live earlier that she was drinking last night. She’d only had two or three so was nothing to do with her being anxious! 😐 I don’t understand how she get away with spending the day making TikToks when she is supposed to be working.

• Angry
I don't understand it either, surely her work can see how much time she spends filming and editing when she's supposed to be working from home. She totally abuses her working from home position. Another example of her doing exactly what she wants and sod the consequences mentality.

She keeps saying she is mentally strong enough to deal with immersing herself in her past, when the actual evidence says the complete opposite.
All of the people who follow her & who've clearly also suffered childhood trauma keep telling her to stop & live her life but she ignores even them. This latest fact finding mission isn't to heal her, it's to find evidence to attack her family with even more. That's blindingly obvious. She's out for blood. Found it quite disturbing when she said come along with me for the ride like it was a fun day out, not a deep dive into her childhood mental health!

Wonder how she'll cope if the evidence comes back saying how professionals viewed Mel and she doesn't like what she reads about herself, she thinks the documents will mainly be about others it seems, I imagine they are all about her and how she was perceived. What judgements people made about Mel during her childhood.

In the past 2 weeks she's had several meltdowns, public tears, high anxiety, bipolar Esque behaviour, v low self worth, self made family issues with brother, obsession with her past everyday, now a FOI deep dive, and she is adament she is very very good place!!! 🤣

AS IF, AS IF!!!! The ONLY person who believes what she says is Mel herself!

Attachments

Last edited:
Moany Mel! Every day is the same crap. She must have the most boring life to dwell on her past like this and plaster it all over the internet for attention. Honestly, get to therapy and get a life! If she stopped talking about it, they’d leave her alone? It’s quite simple. And all this bollocks about wanting to create a safe place for others and helping others…. How? All she does is talk about her situation 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her face pisses me off now, because she constantly has this 🥺 expression. I think she's hoping with each video that some family members will retaliate, so she can then shriek 'SEE! THEY WONT LEAVE ME ALUUUUUNE' in her millionth tiktok of the day. Also, if I was her boss, I would've fired her months ago. I'd certainly query her "too anxious to work" excuses, when she's making endless tiktoks. Sometimes my anxiety is horrendous and I'll be awake all night with it. Still have to crack on ever day though, going to work, raising a family.

Honestly, it's time she got a life. Stop claiming you're happy. You're not. You're one of the most unhappy, superficial people I've seen on tiktok, and that's really saying something.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mel gets pleasure from telling the world about her sex life! You can see it in her eyes very clearly!
She has absolutely zero boundaries, respect or class and she is absolutely socially clueless!
Clearly no-one in her life cares about her enough to tell her it's wrong and extremely inappropriate to do it and how it shows a total lack of boundaries re saying it in a "safe space" for trauma victims.🙄

She is so self-absorbed and she repeatedly feels the need to validate herself by telling people when shes intimate with her husband on her channel. It shows how thoughtless and insincere she truly is. She has absolutely no sense of propriety or sensitivity about what is or is not a suitable topic for her trauma victim audience that she's supposedly doing everything for!

It's called INTIMACY for a reason! 🙄

Last edited: