Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel has put her WHOLE family under scrutiny by exposing all of their secrets to the world, all because she wants attention. Step Children's Mothers got it, her whole family got it, today her husband is under scrutiny because she's told everyone her life story. Wait until her step children start getting involved, young people have alot to say!

All this drama ALL caused by desperately seeking attention Mel.

Reactions: 5
After discussing how old her husband was when he sought young Mel out yesterday, her husband who is nearly 40, decided to dress like a schoolboy yesterday!
Every aspect of the story is just twisted and weird.
Oh my god he looks SO uncomfortable with being recorded and stuck on tiktok. Id imagine he's fully aware what we're all saying and thinking about his predatory history and he just wants a quiet life with his weird wife. However, his weird wife is determined to be TikTOk fAMouS, so it's all gonna be out there, bare bones. Anything for a free cup eh Mel?

• Heart
Oh my god he looks SO uncomfortable with being recorded and stuck on tiktok. Id imagine he's fully aware what we're all saying and thinking about his predatory history and he just wants a quiet life with his weird wife. However, his weird wife is determined to be TikTOk fAMouS, so it's all gonna be out there, bare bones. Anything for a free cup eh Mel?
I totally agree.

Mel has also told the world her husbands dad is a paedophile aswell!
She's explained how she was a teenager when her now husband and her started noticing each other.
She shared that he'd just had a baby with someone else as that child was only 2 when they allegedly got together.

Mel has herself opened the door wide on all aspects of hers & her families life, including filming her very awkward husband onto tiktok the minute he comes in from work most days.

Yesterday she said get husband was "feeling a little bit flat!" I wonder why!
Shes solely responsible for sharing her families stories online, including the man she allegedly loves more than anyone! I'd be so upset if she told my life stories online! Other people's stories aren't hers to tell.

Reactions: 3
I have CPTSD from my ex and what he did to me. The symptoms are 100% the same, also if you’re a neurodivergent woman you’ll likely be told you have BPD first too. The NHS is a great thing but it fails women OFTEN.
This, 100%. I got shown a list with 3 columns on by my NHS psychiatrist- ASD/CPTSD/EUPD symptoms all listed next to each other. He asked me which one I would like to be diagnosed with, as they present almost identically and realistically there’s no treatment for any of them - only ‘coping mechanisms’. Sending love to anyone living with the strategies they’ve developed to get through whatever symptoms they have - diagnosed or not diagnosed.

• Heart
Never stop talking guys xoxo

Her latest video makes it so obvious she still reads here 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
We’re not trying to silence anyone Mel, but you are not the universal voice of trauma. You also have zero interest in helping anyone but yourself!
I am already anticipating the too anxious to go into the office video tomorrow even though we all know that alcohol exacerbates anxiety.

• Haha
Apparently she never had a voice? 🤣🤣🤣

But, she told social workers,
She told teachers,
She told her friends,
She told her family,
She told multiple counsellors,
She told her aunt and uncle,
She told police,
She wrote blogs,
She wrote about it on Facebook,
She makes serial tiktoks about it.

Silenced? 🤣 Don't make me laugh!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
We’re not trying to silence anyone Mel, but you are not the universal voice of trauma. You also have zero interest in helping anyone but yourself!
I am already anticipating the too anxious to go into the office video tomorrow even though we all know that alcohol exacerbates anxiety.
She getting sozzled and playing Fortnite again then? Like she's 17 😂😂 she'll work from home tomorrow then, with anxiety. And spend the day on tiktok, deep throating the straw on her gifted cup 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gotta love a sanctimonious post from a woman who apparently cares about the child within her! 😂🤣😂
Bet that child within you loves that she feeds herself crap, is piling on weight by the day, plys herself with alcohol, fills her lungs with smoke from vaping, causes herself anxiety by living in the past, yeah yeah yeah, your really looking after that child within 🙄

She getting sozzled and playing Fortnite again then? Like she's 17 😂😂 she'll work from home tomorrow then, with anxiety. And spend the day on tiktok, deep throating the straw on her gifted cup 😂😂
No, she was sunburnt and only posted pissed last night and hungover today so I’m guessing beer garden in a pub somewhere!

Reactions: 4
No, she was sunburnt and only posted pissed last night and hungover today so I’m guessing beer garden in a pub somewhere!
Wonder if there will be more pictures of loads of beer cans and vape next to the bed on tomorrow's live! More caring for that inner child! 🍻✌

• Haha
Apparently she never had a voice? 🤣🤣🤣

But, she told social workers,
She told teachers,
She told her friends,
She told her family,
She told multiple counsellors,
She told her aunt and uncle,
She told police,
She wrote blogs,
She wrote about it on Facebook,
She makes serial tiktoks about it.

Silenced? 🤣 Don't make me laugh!
*Oprah voice*

But Mel were you silent, or were you silenced 👀😂

• Haha
It's an outright lie for her to say she never had a voice! Shes said and repeated her allegations to everyone for years! I think she actually believes she hasn't had a voice, who else is left to tell Mel? I cannot imagine who she thinks is left to hear her voice?
Santa? 😂

• Haha
From reading Mels comments, it appears Mel is doing what she does just incase a random child /teenager is feeling traumatised and alone & needs to see a vaping, beer drinking, ever growing woman have multiple meltdowns on tiktok. The child/ teenager will see posts telling them to "get dicked" and will be told about a strangers intimate sex life regardless of any trauma the child/teenager has suffered.
They will be shown in great repetitive detail how to live in the past, talk constantly about the past and how to keep the past in their present so it affects their everyday life.
It's quite alarming to read that Mels content is aimed at any traumatised children and young people! 😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
From reading Mels comments, it appears Mel is doing what she does just incase a random child /teenager is feeling traumatised and alone & needs to see a vaping, beer drinking, ever growing woman have multiple meltdowns on tiktok. The child/ teenager will see posts telling them to "get dicked" and will be told about a strangers intimate sex life regardless of any trauma the child/teenager has suffered.
They will be shown in great repetitive detail how to live in the past, talk constantly about the past and how to keep the past in their present so it affects their everyday life.
It's quite alarming to read that Mels content is aimed at any traumatised children and young people! 😳
Her page is far from child/young person friendly!!!

• Heart
Does anyone know what she actually is doing for work currently? Just saw her video of her getting ready for a date day, is she on long term sick or something?

Reactions: 1