Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what she actually is doing for work currently? Just saw her video of her getting ready for a date day, is she on long term sick or something?
She said on her live last night that she is on annual leave for the day.

"I will never stop talking about my trauma" because tiktok PAYS for my new car & other things! Kerching! 🙄

Reactions: 3
A supposed "trauma saviour" is tonight marketing cheap tat for tiktok! It is both disgusting and insidious!!!
Mel shares completely intimate parts of her life on tiktok, she says she's "doing it for other trauma sufferers" then, she lulls followers into believing she is their friend and she can be trusted to always "tell the truth" because she tells her followers she can be trusted all of the time.

The problem I have with Mel is she is using Sexual Abuse as a method to flog tat to people who mistakenly think she is their friend!
She is LOWER THAN LOW to use Sexual Abuse in the way she is doing. Are we supposed to believe the spiel about the latest tat she is trying to flog for money just because she's shared she was allegedly Sexually Abused by her brother! Because Mel just has to be telling the truth because a Sexual Abuse sufferer wouldn't lie to her followers! Because she's their friend and she's shared such intimate things with them!

OMG! What she is doing is SO Sinister and SO WRONG! She clearly thinks she can "trauma dump" her whole tumultuous life into everyone's tiktok, then once she's established herself as the trauma queen of tiktok with her attention seeking posts, she can flog the sycophants any old tat to fund her adult amusement arcade days out! 🤬

Melanie Byrne YOU ARE A DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING, you've used SEXUAL ABUSE and trauma to reel people in and here you are flogging more tat to them! It is SO Morally WRONG!!!

I am criticised for calling this woman out so much, well I intend to call her behaviour out more, so that this thread gains more traction because using trauma and sexual abuse as a base to hoodwink people into buying the tat you advertise is about as wrong as it gets!

Advertisers of the world go low to get sales, but even they don't go as low as Melanie Byrne, the woman who uses Sexual Abuse and Trauma to Sell ABSOLUTE TAT on tiktok 🤬🤬🤬
---
(Melissa not Melanie)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It makes me think of the drama triangle. She likes the drama. She wouldn’t know what to do without it.
There has to be a day where even the sycophants become aware that she is repeating the same stories over and over, and that she has no interest in helping them. Being a trauma victim is her identity. She is ordinary if she leaves that behind.

Reactions: 6
Seeing Mels tiktok page reminds me of PT Barnum's "Greatest Show On Earth" where "special people" were paraded around for other people's viewing pleasure.
Mels channel is like a modern day version, with its 40k car crash show viewers all desperate for a front row seat at the freak show!

Included in the cast -
There is Mel with the very unfortunate wide eyes & forehead, who's so desperate for any attention that she airs all of her dirty laundry for shits & literally loads of inappropriate giggles (aka money and any free tat from TikTok)
(and literal dirty laundry as we often see dirty laundry on the floor whilst discussing metaphorical dirty laundry)
Then there's her husband with his paedophile father, who himself we were told likes younger girls, he's portrayed as a compliant nodding dog character most of the time.
Then there's the narcissistic mother who, if her daughters dozens & dozens of repeated stories are to be believed, is a narcissistic nymphomaniac.
Then there's the elder brother who allegedly is a sexual deviant.
Theres a middle brother who seems quite normal compared to the rest of the shows cast.
Then there's the biological father, who wasn't an actual father, but pops round to his ex's for tea anyway (how british)
Then there's the step father who allegedly abandoned his biological family for the narcissistic nymphomaniac.
There's a grandmother who was a saint in the story of sinners or saints.
There's the bridesmaid who allegedly hated the bride and was a sinner.
Then there's the step children who's mother's are sinners to Mels stepmother sainthood.
Finally, there's the aunt and the uncle, the aunt seems to have sainthood status and uncle became a sinner when he didn't attention the show womans 30th birthday party (how very dare he!)

Mels Menagerie attracts a large audience just like the PT Barnum Show. Mel serves a demand for shocking stories and some people absolutely love seeing stupid people doing stupid things. She thinks she clever & unique by talking about sexual abuse without any safeguarding and whilst promoting plastic tat.
What she is doing couldn't be any more morally wrong, but if their is one thing "This Real Life Show" lacks it's Morals all round. But it makes Mel happy so that's all that matters to her.
As Mel proves on a daily basis, some people will stoop lower than low and do absolutely anything for a few quid and the odd plastic or polyester freebie. 🎪

Mel says "You would never catch me dead commenting on how someone looks, don't be a scumbag and comment on how people look"

Mel forgets that the other week she said "My mother looks like Jabba The Hutt"

Another case of 'Do as Mel says, not as Mel does' 🙄

Reactions: 5
Mel says "You would never catch me dead commenting on how someone looks, don't be a scumbag and comment on how people look"

Mel forgets that the other week she said "My mother looks like Jabba The Hutt"

Another case of 'Do as Mel says, not as Mel does' 🙄
She’s commented a few times on how her mom looks in a negative way!!!

• Heart
"It may seem to you guys like I've got my life together, but a bit of realism, I had a meltdown last night" says Mel.

WOW! Mel is under the bizarre impression that everyone who watches her car crash episodic life thinks that she's got her sh*t together!"
😂🤣😂

I very much doubt there is a single person who sees her attention seeking posts on repeat & thinks oh that Mel has got her life together! Is she really really that deluded and nieve!!??!!

Imo she THRIVES on drama & crisis, she mentally & emotionally seems all over the place, to bipolar esque levels, she appears extremely narcissistic, has very poor emotional regulation skills, she desperately seeks attention, she lives in the past and she's clearly forgotten how many meltdowns she's had in the past few weeks! 😳

Ugh, before I get into the trauma, why does this woman wear the tightest , too-small clothing all.the.time ?? Tiny Crop tops exposing her belly, jeans busting at the seams, towering over her husband like Mr Blobby.
Talking about sex all the time … then ironically claims her mum was sexually inappropriate towards her husband …. Seems like they were definitely cut from the same cloth !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh, before I get into the trauma, why does this woman wear the tightest , too-small clothing all.the.time ?? Tiny Crop tops exposing her belly, jeans busting at the seams, towering over her husband like Mr Blobby.
Talking about sex all the time … then ironically claims her mum was sexually inappropriate towards her husband …. Seems like they were definitely cut from the same cloth !
Her lack of self awareness, re clothes that don't fit her and appropriate things to speak about, is astounding.
Apparently the 7 stone weight gain is due to coming OFF birth control pills, not going on them!?
The world of Mel is a very bizarre place!

I think what I hate the most is the cockiness. The way she stands in front of her husband with that sort of masculine stance - demanding he does a ‘fit check’ for the camera. Agree he looks shy and terrified of her. And yes, he’s also way better looking.
On a live recently with her husband she was slating the mother of his kids. It’s was clearly very awkward for him ….

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think what I hate the most is the cockiness. The way she stands in front of her husband with that sort of masculine stance - demanding he does a ‘fit check’ for the camera. Agree he looks shy and terrified of her. And yes, he’s also way better looking.
On a live recently with her husband she was slating the mother of his kids. It’s was clearly very awkward for him ….
Again? What was she saying 👀 I’ve stopped watching her lives. I don’t want to give her the engagement.

Reactions: 4
Mel loves telling everyone else what to do. Despite saying she's lived a life with "no voice" she is extremely bossy and controlling. I think nobody around her now dares set boundaries with her because she's established herself as such a poor victim that her nearest and dearest dare not say anything to her, so she just does as she wants regardless of how it affects those around her currently or how she behaves online. I'd bet money her ex bridesmaid walked away due to it being a controlling friendship from Mel.

why is she sitting on a live like that . She's strategically sat like that. Her husband looks smug as duck like the cat that's got the cream 🤣
---
She's now claiming her granny was a "white witch " 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
What a treat Sunday evening was, Wayne & Waynetta Slobs sat on their sofa
Both burnt to a crisp swigging from their beer cans, smoking, burping, swearing, saying the c word and shoving a pringle plastic top in her mouth for fun. What an insight into their "loved up life" that was! Not!
What we did learn is Mrs Bossy Boots won't let her husband watch films or TV apart from when Mel has American "Friends" on repeat all day every day!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
God I hope not. She’s very strange looking. I suppose her husband thinks she’s attractive which is the main thing …..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I always think her husband looks utterly bewildered with her. She was 7 stone lighter & teenager when he fell for her..., maybe it's her beer swigging, chain smoking, burping, vulgar swearing, not allowing him to watch films & living constantly in her tumultuous past that he absolutely adores 🤪

• Haha
Hangover activated 🫣 Someone's rattled 🤣

Would that be the morally reprehensible tiktoker who uses stories of alleged abuse to attention seek whilst promoting tat she profits from?

The alleged abuse tiktoker who overshares & humiliates anyone who's life she's been involved in by oversharing their life stories for attention and profit?

The tiktoker who obtained a counselling qualification then goes online gossiping about her whole family & friends lives, with zero regard for anyones privacy or safeguarding, including her brothers innocent children who she's publicly & embarrassingly labelled scruffy, dirty, and smelly?

Yes I call out someone who uses alleged Sexual Abuse to gain the trust of traumatised people, who then tells them to "go get dicked" whilst in her "safe space" and then promotes tat to get her traumatised flock to buy the cheap plastic tat so she can profiteer from their purchases!

This thread does not have the traction Mels behaviour deserves, as many people do not know it's here. Let's see what happens when more people learn this thread is here.

Apparently it's ok for Mel to absolutely annihilate & humiliate anyone and everyone she's decided to call out online, whilst monetising her alleged abuse!
But me spending a few mins a day calling her out on her absolutely vile behaviour is wrong according to Mel.

Yeah OK Luv 🫣🤣

Why has she even posted that video? Other than to seek sympathy? If I had a thread on tattle I’d take it to my grave 😂😂

I’ll never understand these ‘influencer’ types whatever she is. She has her own comment section that people can comment in. Her own little echo chamber and loves it, so why does she think others can’t have a space to speak their own thoughts? Just because she doesn’t like what we think doesn’t mean we’re not allowed to voice it. Controlling as ever Mel.

No one here is trolling her, or leaving nasty comment on her account. No one here is making multiple videos about her like she has us and everyone else in her life who displeases her 👀😂

Mel, get over it hun. Take your own advice and if you don’t like it don’t read it! Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 6