Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Starting a thread for the TikTok user @mjbyrnex

Initially followed her after seeing her videos talking about her childhood trauma. Recently I’ve noticed the tone of her videos has really changed. Talking about how horny she is…. when her partners kids could see it, so icky

Reactions: 3
she annoys me when she talks about the kids mums etc
i get it’s about things that have happened to her but knowing that the kids could see that is icky

Reactions: 4
Mel doesn't seem to have a filter, or an ability to sense the room tone. She is offering a safe space for trauma victims & yet explicitly going on about getting some dick really isn't appropriate.

Sex definitely isn't a taboo subject, but when you invite people with all kinds of unknown trauma into a safe room, it seems bizarre to me when she's telling them all to get dicked.

Talk about triggering!

Reactions: 1
Interesting how this woman says she would never talk about her sex life in front of her step children like her mother did in front of her husband, does she not realise how her step children will see what she says about her sex life with their dad because she says it all in tik tok! Saying what she says online is much worse than having a conversation indoors in my opinion.
How humiliating for those children that their step mother discusses her sex life on tik tok at all! As well as her mothers sex life and failings!
Her step children will see their step mother telling the world to get dicked.
Airing her mothers dirty laundry so much is getting tiresome, I think it's clear to see the mother is hypersexual and is clearly on the spectrum. Maybe she and her brothers are. None of hers or he families behaviour is normal that's for sure.
She is clearly desperate to air the families dirty laundry multiple times a daily. Some days there are more "insights" than you'd think possible. She doesn't seem to have a filter herself. It always looks like a race to spill as much tea as possible.
The whole family would benefit from seeing if they are on the spectrum, diagnosis and treatment might calm them all down.

Reactions: 5
I find it odd she calls the kids mothers ‘birth mums’ you’re not their mum in any sense, sorry, you’re just their dad’s wife.

Reactions: 8
She really doesn't get the problem, how she's created a "safe space" for victims of trauma and sexual abuse to come together on a page dedicated to opening up about trauma and sexual abuse. Then when she's feeling horny she tells everyone to go get dicked and shares parts of her sex life. Perhaps horny Mel should come with a trigger warning!
Of course there's nothing wrong with talking about sex, BUT there's a time and a place. A "safe space" which predominantly talks about sexual abuse and trauma really isn't the place as its bound to trigger vulnerable people who've come to the safe place that's been created. The fact she doesn't get this says so much about her unfortunately.

I first noticed this in one of her ‘my day in photos’ tik toks where she writes ‘did some ‘exercise’ with my husband’ implying sex I just think eww rank when his kids could see it the older ones are teenagers I think

Reactions: 2
I think her child hood experiences are exaggerated or completely made up . Her content doesn't make sense . Don't get me wrong I was completely drawn in by the sad childhood experiences but recently it just all seems like an act

Interesting how this woman says she would never talk about her sex life in front of her step children like her mother did in front of her husband, does she not realise how her step children will see what she says about her sex life with their dad because she says it all in tik tok! Saying what she says online is much worse than having a conversation indoors in my opinion.
How humiliating for those children that their step mother discusses her sex life on tik tok at all! As well as her mothers sex life and failings!
Her step children will see their step mother telling the world to get dicked.
Airing her mothers dirty laundry so much is getting tiresome, I think it's clear to see the mother is hypersexual and is clearly on the spectrum. Maybe she and her brothers are. None of hers or he families behaviour is normal that's for sure.
She is clearly desperate to air the families dirty laundry multiple times a daily. Some days there are more "insights" than you'd think possible. She doesn't seem to have a filter herself. It always looks like a race to spill as much tea as possible.
The whole family would benefit from seeing if they are on the spectrum, diagnosis and treatment might calm them all down.
Her certainty that her stepchildren haven’t and will never see those videos is naive! If she is so happily married, I’m not sure why we need a running commentary on her sex life. The sign of a true marriage to me has always been not seeing it on social media.
- - -
Talking about trauma is not ‘airing dirty laundry’. Mel has every right to talk about her story because subtle abuse like that still happens in homes everywhere and means that there are adults who don’t have the ability to function as adults because they have not been shown love or listened to. Mel is one of many of the millennial and early Gen Zers who have been raised this way and are expected to struggle as adults to keep the peace.
Nothing about this is about people being on the spectrum except you trying to shame a whole generation of people.
Edit - I do think she has run out of content though.

Her content is there to push up numbers . She said on a live that she doesn't get "free stuff" as of yet and once she starts earning properly off TikTok she will pack her job in 🙄 also why doesn't she every talking about the therapy and what her recovery journey has been , organisation that people can turn too .

• Heart
I think it's becoming more apparent there is a self serving agenda behind her content and it's to do with money effectively. This is why the mask is almost slipping every so often . It's absolutely not about helping other and healing her self . She's literally buzzing when she announces she's just shagged her man. Bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 7
So the kids literally asked to view her TikTok’s, she said no. She knows you can create more than one account right? Of course they’re going to see them. How incredibly naive.

also having an opinion isn’t trolling! If you can’t handle people having an opinion on you and the content you share, you shouldn’t be on social media.

Reactions: 3
So the kids literally asked to view her TikTok’s, she said no. She knows you can create more than one account right? Of course they’re going to see them. How incredibly naive.

also having an opinion isn’t trolling! If you can’t handle people having an opinion on you and the content you share, you shouldn’t be on social media.
Yep 100% agree ! When she posted about her brother and said he was autistic people quite rightly were asking her questions . I noticed a lot of them saying they were parents to ASD kids . She made it in to a trolling thing . But why give the information but not be willing to answer genuine questions

I initially thought her stories were interesting and I did think wow she’s a strong woman who’s survived a hell of a lot of trauma. The more I’ve watched her I find her quite distasteful and some of it a bit disturbing esp around discussing her sex life. She’s proper f*cked in the head. She needs to get off TT and work on her self awareness.

I initially thought her stories were interesting and I did think wow she’s a strong woman who’s survived a hell of a lot of trauma. The more I’ve watched her I find her quite distasteful and some of it a bit disturbing esp around discussing her sex life. She’s proper f*cked in the head. She needs to get off TT and work on her self awareness.
She's comes across as very self centred and a bit of a narcissist her self . She got pulled up for doing TikTok lives whilst working from home . Quite rightly so . Her clap back video to that was very telling . I agree she needs to come off TT and get help if that's what she needs . It's seems her whole personality is about her child hood trauma

Reactions: 7
She's comes across as very self centred and a bit of a narcissist her self . She got pulled up for doing TikTok lives whilst working from home . Quite rightly so . Her clap back video to that was very telling . I agree she needs to come off TT and get help if that's what she needs . It's seems her whole personality is about her child hood trauma
I agree. A lot of the traits she discusses her family having are actually very evident in her too. I saw on a live she said something about her job and her husband had a word with her her and told her to be careful with what she says... she was smirking the entire time. There is definitely a sense of entitlement/ narc qualities which isn't surprising if she grew up in an environment like that. I thought it was unbelievably obnoxious to have an attitude about not going live on TT during time she is being paid to do a job. Her family history is horrific but I would like to hear the other side of the story about friends she claims wronged her.

Reactions: 6
Her certainty that her stepchildren haven’t and will never see those videos is naive! If she is so happily married, I’m not sure why we need a running commentary on her sex life. The sign of a true marriage to me has always been not seeing it on social media.
- - -
Talking about trauma is not ‘airing dirty laundry’. Mel has every right to talk about her story because subtle abuse like that still happens in homes everywhere and means that there are adults who don’t have the ability to function as adults because they have not been shown love or listened to. Mel is one of many of the millennial and early Gen Zers who have been raised this way and are expected to struggle as adults to keep the peace.
Nothing about this is about people being on the spectrum except you trying to shame a whole generation of people.
Talking about her entire families past, her mother having a termination etc, so much private family information getting shared online that is not necessarily related to the trauma, and that is spilling the tea in my opinion. I'm not inferring all Sex offenders have to be on the spectrum, but from the masses of family information we have been given I see lots of traits which remind me of people on the spectrum.
I was really pleased when Mel started sharing her trauma, how it's affecting her etc but she seems to want share everything and more about her families private buisness, not just the abuse. It's like she doesn't have a filter or know when to stop.
Talking about how her trauma has affected her is one thing but spilling the tea on the whole families private past is another. I found it more and more uncomfortable. Sometimes 6 stories a day, began to felt like she cannot wait to gossip about her families private info as not everything she shares is about the abuse.
---
- - -

Last edited:
Was just watching this lady when she mentioned she’s in tattle. Popped over for a few other threads!
She definitely has narcissistic tendencies whether she likes it or not.
her space isn’t safe at all.some of the things she talks about are disgusting. She needs to work harder at get job and get on with her life. Really don’t like her.

She’s actually really irritating me now. She’s wrote a comment saying it’s not her responsibility to monitor what kids can access but she’s spent months telling us her step kids are her responsibility and how much she does for them etc. I think she feels like she’s been caught out and knows it’s wrong to tell TikTok the literal days she has sex so is just doubling down and now looks even worse.

• Heart
she annoys me when she talks about the kids mums etc
i get it’s about things that have happened to her but knowing that the kids could see that is icky
She’s a scumbag. She took the word of a random woman (that reckons herself a stepmum after only 8 weeks) that slagged off my colleague and her kids. And made multiple videos about her and all the thousands of followers chimed in and left their opinion of her. It’s been months and she’s still off sick with the stress of it all. She didn’t leave the house for months for fear of being attacked because of it. Never even got her chance to tell her side of the story and what the batshit girlfriend of her ex has put her through.

Safe space my arse. That channel needs taking down. She’s clearly biased and encourages hate towards ‘birth mothers’ vomit 🤢. Who even uses that term when the mum has majority custody. So awful.

• Sick
  • Sad