Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Simply, I'm amazed someone with 30 odd thousand followers on tik tok who posts several times a day would NOT expect there to be posts on tattle about them. There's posts on here about thousands of tik tok users. If you don't like it Mel, DONT READ THEM. Same advice you've given people on your tik tok: 'if you don't like my posts, don't watch', so the same rule applies to you. You have a public platform, it comes with the territory. Welcome to social media, I guess? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
100% I thought this too. She knows they watch as she's said they complain about it. I think it's a "F*** you I can make it without you" kind of thing
Although I do think it’s her stories and she can talk about what she wants, I also get this vibe from her too. I went through a lot of similar things to Mel and can honestly say it’s draining to even think about it let alone talk about it, acting it out etc. It’s almost become her entire personality, what is she without the abuse? Her husband must be tired of hearing about it as he’s not a therapist. She really needs to go and see someone professional that can help her properly.

I get that some people are just close to their partners family which is great but I couldn’t imagine trauma dumping on my poor mother in law, most of the things my mum did to me, I haven’t even told my own dad about as it’d cause too much upset. People knowing doesn’t make an ounce of a difference to me as it’s more the internal battles and anxieties that need fixed.

I think weirdly enough she likes being a victim so people can tell her she’s so strong for going through it etc, it’s like she gets a kick out of being a victim which is worrying. I’d say it makes sense seeing that she was dating a grown man with 4 kids as a teenager also.

I find the whole thing very worrying and I think she’s more like her mum than she probably realises, you do pick up on behaviours even if you dislike the person. I had to work so hard on myself to make sure I unlearnt all the things I’d been taught as a child, it was hard work and it’s definitely a daily struggle even now (almost 7 years gone). I’ve had to work on it every day since 16 till almost 23 now and it’s bloody hard work.

Even little things were picked up on that I didn’t even realise I’d do, my anger being one thing that was very similar to my mum whether I liked it or not. So I grew up and changed it, I’m now a very calm person and I think rationally but it took so much work to get here on my own personal journey. She must feel stuck going round in a loop just to make £ off TikTok, it’s really sad. People don’t make content for others, they make it for themselves first and foremost. She isn’t doing anyone a favour by posting reenactments of traumatic experiences. The only person it suits is herself because like I said before, I do feel she gets a kick out of being the victim and having attention put on her. It’s almost narcissistic

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s back already. I reckon her husband is going to be responding to any comments she doesn’t like on her behalf with his account she mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she's back, she was never going anywhere, she's got a big new car to pay for and fuel with TikTok £££.

A little while ago she posted a video saying she was worried about becoming POCD (Paedophillia obsessive-compulsive disorder) 😳 She said her husband was also concerned about this as his father is a paedophile also!

She was supposedly worried about the above happening but ignored her actual own behaviour which I believe is tantamount to emotionally abusing her nieces and nephews. She does this by causing them untold damage by over exposing their private family information to huge audiences, by oversharing & talking about the children's alleged dirty underwear, their alleged poor hygiene & all the other very personal information she exposed in her attention seeking posts about them. More things that we, complete strangers, should not know. Things they could get bullied for. Things that could destabilise their family.
Telling tiktok that information about those children was in no way protecting them, it was malicious & abusive.
** If she had genuine concerns then social services was who she should have spoken to, not a public audience on tiktok where attention seeking is her main objective.

Mel said several times her "emotional abuse" from her mum was worse than the masturbation abuse that went on between her and her brother. Yet despite knowing the powerful effects of emotional abuse, she in my opinion harmed those children by oversharing their private info which humiliates them, by causing them huge anxiety re what she's shared about them, & might again re share about them, and sadly for them for being related to an absolute lunatic on tiktok who seems determined to rip their family apart for revenge.

Yet Mel phones the police as she's the victim! Make it make sense! 🤥🙄

• Wow
“There are 10 people who don’t like what you’re doing” no babes they just can’t get on as the tiktokkers thread is closed to newbies 🤣
---
She was supposedly worried about the above happening but ignored her actual own behaviour which I believe is tantamount to emotionally abusing her nieces and nephews. She does this by causing them untold damage by over exposing their private family information to huge audiences, by oversharing & talking about the children's alleged dirty underwear, their alleged poor hygiene & all the other very personal information she exposed in her attention seeking posts about them. More things that we, complete strangers, should not know. Things they could get bullied for. Things that could destabilise their family.
Telling tiktok that information about those children was in no way protecting them, it was malicious & abusive.
This! Just because her general followers don’t know her nieces or nephews, it doesn’t mean others dont. Kids have tiktok, as much as she wants to deny it, it’s a fact, I see some of my friends kids on there. Mel has a recognisable face so any school friend that’s met her are going to know who she’s talking about and then rumours start and before you know it you’ve got kids being bullied for being dirty or because their dads a n0nce.

I’m all too aware that her family are scum but what she shouldn’t do is drag down innocent children in the process (or even adults, such as andrews exs)

• Heart
“There are 10 people who don’t like what you’re doing” no babes they just can’t get on as the tiktokkers thread is closed to newbies 🤣
---

This! Just because her general followers don’t know her nieces or nephews, it doesn’t mean others dont. Kids have tiktok, as much as she wants to deny it, it’s a fact, I see some of my friends kids on there. Mel has a recognisable face so any school friend that’s met her are going to know who she’s talking about and then rumours start and before you know it you’ve got kids being bullied for being dirty or because their dads a n0nce.

I’m all too aware that her family are scum but what she shouldn’t do is drag down innocent children in the process (or even adults, such as andrews exs)
I'm positive from what others have alluded to, Mel has made enemies where she is originally from, people will all know the family & will know her brothers children that she deliberately humiliated. She threw those children under her revenge bus. Unforgivable! And such behaviour had absolutely nothing to do with the "trauma" she's supposedly helping the world with by discussing everyday! 🙄 That was my final straw moment with Mel & seeing her for who she really is underneath her self appointed victim mask

Reactions: 4
I can’t seem to find her account! Has she deleted or have I been randomly blocked 🥴🥴😅

It’s just going to be a viscous circle. She is going to cycle through the same thing over and over before she has a breakdown from triggering herself and being trolled by her brothers. Or her husband, friend or employer get fed up of her bullshit. Your choice Mel! We’re not responsible for you nor are we trolling you, just to remind you.
I know how it feels to be a people pleaser, but friends aren’t therapists and it’s unfair to rely on them like that.

It’s just going to be a viscous circle. She is going to cycle through the same thing over and over before she has a breakdown from triggering herself and being trolled by her brothers. Or her husband, friend or employer get fed up of her bullshit. Your choice Mel! We’re not responsible for you nor are we trolling you, just to remind you.
I know how it feels to be a people pleaser, but friends aren’t therapists and it’s unfair to rely on them like that.
I don’t know how her husband copes.

I’m sure we’ve all had that type of friend that we’ve been there and supported when they’re going through it, and then as time goes on you realise it’s turned one sided and all you talk about is what they’re going through and nothing else and they never ask about you. It sounds awful but it is exhausting to listen to someone’s trauma 24/7. If he’s not with her, he’s worrying about her going on tattle/live during work and upsetting herself. She is obviously all encompassed by it so it’s probably brought up on date nights too

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonderful news!!! 24 hours after another self inflicted meltdown Mel has announced that she is going to 'let everyone be' ("let them")
Well that's wonderful news, as we can continue to vent our frustrations re the world of bizarre grifting tiktokers without any more dramatics! 😉

I appreciate we aren't able to diagnose Mel, but I'm going to speculate based solely on her behaviour.

Her online behaviour is bipolar esque, on top of all other exhibited behaviours, she's behaving soooo polar opposite post to post.

I've never seen anyone go from yesterday she was hysterically lower than low, worst she's ever felt, and today, she's just posted let's chat later to have a "jolly time"
Shes a medical marvel! What on earth is going on with her? Of course I knew she'd be back today, she needs an audience, she needs that validation to function, that we established a longtime ago but my goodness, she seems to switch her emotions up and down with enormous ease.
So tattlers, yesterday we had blame, hysterics, waterworks, self pity, and today it's all about fun fun fun and back to grifting buisness.

Here's to a jolly time! Cheers! 🥂

Attachments

• Haha
Wonderful news!!! 24 hours after another self inflicted meltdown Mel has announced that she is going to 'let everyone be' ("let them")
Well that's wonderful news, as we can continue to vent our frustrations re the world of bizarre grifting tiktokers without any more dramatics! 😉

I appreciate we aren't able to diagnose Mel, but I'm going to speculate based solely on her behaviour.

Her online behaviour is bipolar esque, on top of all other exhibited behaviours, she's behaving soooo polar opposite post to post.

I've never seen anyone go from yesterday she was hysterically lower than low, worst she's ever felt, and today, she's just posted let's chat later to have a "jolly time"
Shes a medical marvel! What on earth is going on with her? Of course I knew she'd be back today, she needs an audience, she needs that validation to function, that we established a longtime ago but my goodness, she seems to switch her emotions up and down with enormous ease.
So tattlers, yesterday we had blame, hysterics, waterworks, self pity, and today it's all about fun fun fun and back to grifting buisness.

I think it’s the CTPSD thing of ‘splitting’. People are either good or bad and there’s no grey area. If she had been through the appropriate therapy or had life experience beyond her own nose, she would know this and be able to rationalise the situation. The sycophants are ‘good’ because they don’t challenge her. They give her sympathy and tell her how wonderful she is. What I find wild is that she seems more concerned with Tattle than her brothers who are the ones who are trying to ruin her!
Someone on CC said that she did a live last week and they were all telling her about their trauma and she just kept turning the conversation back to herself! The day after she posted the cooking video!
It’s dangerous for her to profess to want to help people and then dismiss them as ‘trauma dumping’. Some people have no support and may now be relying on her for support. This also makes it highly unethical for her to ever be a counsellor - as well as the fact that she will project her unresolved trauma onto her clients.

Honestly, I totally agree 😬 I work in a support function with adults with higher support needs shall we say (trying to be discreet) lol.

She’s displaying all the classic signs of a manic episode. It’s bizarre to see her act like this online and have no one in her immediate circle intervene. She must be hiding it well, which is typical of adults with these issues.

• Heart
I think it’s the CTPSD thing of ‘splitting’. People are either good or bad and there’s no grey area. If she had been through the appropriate therapy or had life experience beyond her own nose, she would know this and be able to rationalise the situation. The sycophants are ‘good’ because they don’t challenge her. They give her sympathy and tell her how wonderful she is. What I find wild is that she seems more concerned with Tattle than her brothers who are the ones who are trying to ruin her!
Someone on CC said that she did a live last week and they were all telling her about their trauma and she just kept turning the conversation back to herself! The day after she posted the cooking video!
It’s dangerous for her to profess to want to help people and then dismiss them as ‘trauma dumping’. Some people have no support and may now be relying on her for support. This also makes it highly unethical for her to ever be a counsellor - as well as the fact that she will project her unresolved trauma onto her clients.
It's funny you should mention that, I was questioning whether I'd heard her saying she wanted to be a counsellor. Then I realised of course I had because she did a level two qualification in counselling.

However, on a couple of recent lives she's now stopped saying she wants to be a counsellor and she said "My dream job is creative, writing, podcasting, making videos" she's said this a couple of times. So counselling is out of the window. Probably because she has realised she has committed pre career suicide on tiktok! 🙄
---
I just re watched the "let them" video. Are we to assume aswell as letting tettle be and leaving us to do our thing, she is going to "let them" re her family and stop revisiting and repeating her past traumas multiple times a day for tiktok £££

As if she will 🤣😉🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

As I have BPD I have wondered if she has it also. In my eyes she’s textbook bpd - childhood trauma, incredibly sensitive to criticism, people are all good or all bad, moods flicking from top of the world to extremely low in a short amount of time. This is all speculation of course and the reality is she’s probably got a whole host of mental health disorders due to what she’s been through, it’s just a shame she’s not taking choices to get better

• Heart
As I have BPD I have wondered if she has it also. In my eyes she’s textbook bpd - childhood trauma, incredibly sensitive to criticism, people are all good or all bad, moods flicking from top of the world to extremely low in a short amount of time. This is all speculation of course and the reality is she’s probably got a whole host of mental health disorders due to what she’s been through, it’s just a shame she’s not taking choices to get better
We can indeed speculate without reaction now that Mel has opted to "let all of our comments go" 😉

Her behaviour over the past 24 hours has been crazy! Her poor husband having to ride that roller-coaster everyday after a hard day at work with his painful foot that MESSIAH Mel deemed as nothing.

I hate the BPD diagnosis. It’s CPTSD, but used negatively by the NHS to treat people as a problem and avoid having to help them.

I hate the BPD diagnosis. It’s CPTSD, but used negatively by the NHS to treat people as a problem and avoid having to help them.
Diagnosis of MH patients is definitely a work in progress in the nhs, but I purely mention them to try explain mels bizarre behaviour.

Nothing more nothing less. Plus Mels that loves to self diagnose and label everyone else's behaviour. Shes diagnosed her whole family, ex friends and we are diagnosed as trolls. But of course she's the victim 🙄

Interesting! I knew there was a stigma attached with bpd but I’ve never looked into CTPSD

Reactions: 1
Mel will use any excuse to blame others including the nhs who don't always get it right. However, you'd think having been in therapy from aged 8 to late 20s she would be better equipped to deal with her lot in life. What kind of therapy has she had that she's left behaving like she does after helping her for 20 years?!

The rest of us who have also has heinous childhoods and the rest do not feel the need to go online to make money from it by over exposing our trauma multiple times a day, and to use an online presence as a tool to harass our abusers.

The biggest mistake she's made in doing a mass expose of her family abuse is say in he future if her childhood memories change, if the law changes, if she starts remembering more and more of her past etc, she categorically has scuppered any chance of legal retribution by judging the abuse herself so publicly. Yes she's said the police, cps won't do anything now, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't in the future if things change, say her parents die, say her memories become v clear etc, she's absolutely ruined her chance of legal validation. All for them moose lover leggings and a new car down payment. 🙄

It clearly doesn't matter to her now but I guarantee if and when or if her memories change and the law and other things change say in 10 or 20 years it will matter that she herself scuppered her chance of getting legal validation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Diagnosis of MH patients is definitely a work in progress in the nhs, but I purely mention them to try explain mels bizarre behaviour.

Nothing more nothing less. Plus Mels that loves to self diagnose and label everyone else's behaviour. Shes diagnosed her whole family, ex friends and we are diagnosed as trolls. But of course she's the victim 🙄
Oh yeah, I’m not talking about you! It has been an opinion of mine for a long time having seen how people with a BPD diagnosis have been treated by the NHS and how difficult it is to get it changed to CPTSD. There are so many stories on social media of people being treated as a problem. I hope it is due to underfunding, but there does seem to be some people who are working in NHS mental health services who shouldn’t be.
Interesting! I knew there was a stigma attached with bpd but I’ve never looked into CTPSD
The symptoms are the same!

• Heart