Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah, I’m not talking about you! It has been an opinion of mine for a long time having seen how people with a BPD diagnosis have been treated by the NHS and how difficult it is to get it changed to CPTSD. There are so many stories on social media of people being treated as a problem. I hope it is due to underfunding, but there does seem to be some people who are working in NHS mental health services who shouldn’t be.

The symptoms are the same!
I have CPTSD from my ex and what he did to me. The symptoms are 100% the same, also if you’re a neurodivergent woman you’ll likely be told you have BPD first too. The NHS is a great thing but it fails women OFTEN.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have CPTSD from my ex and what he did to me. The symptoms are 100% the same, also if you’re a neurodivergent woman you’ll likely be told you have BPD first too. The NHS is a great thing but it fails women OFTEN.
The nhs seems to have given Mel 20 years of therapy plus a dose of her work paying for private counselling. There is a huge difference between counselling and trauma therapy and she changes her mind about what she's had on different videos and lives. I'm stunned if the behaviour we see today is a result of two decades of trauma therapy as she has said multiple times she's been in therapy since 8 yrs old

Reactions: 2
She has been on live for about 4/5 hours! Her husband looks DONE. This girl needs serious help, I’m sure he just wants to relax of an evening after work.

On her live, she was also asked what therapy she has had. Couldn’t really answer ‘talking therapy’ what the hell does that mean! Most therapy requires talking or am I missing something? A big 180 from yesterday! Bet her husband doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going with her mood swings.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She has been on live for about 4/5 hours! Her husband looks DONE. This girl needs serious help, I’m sure he just wants to relax of an evening after work.

On her live, she was also asked what therapy she has had. Couldn’t really answer ‘talking therapy’ what the hell does that mean! Most therapy requires talking or am I missing something? A big 180 from yesterday! Bet her husband doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going with her mood swings.
My partner doing this is my idea of hell 😂. He’s very clearly an introvert, man doesn’t want to spend his spare time talking to randomers

Reactions: 1

I can’t believe she’s still on!
I was watching earlier when she was talking about therapy. She said that she doesn’t want it, but also thinks that she doesn’t need it. She is apparently able to manage her triggers and has her husband. She is way too reliant on him. He’s not a therapist and shouldn’t be expected to manage her mental health especially when she is voluntarily triggering herself by talking about it all the time on TikTok.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her live came up on my fyp, her husband looks so fed up. She seems obsessed with TikTok

Reactions: 4
Does she talk about anything else other than her trauma?
She just said in her live, she shagged her husband this morning and is in her “duck it era”, if that’s the case talk about something else. Please for the love of god.

• Sick
  • Wow

No way 😳 has she not been bothered about having a relaxing evening, a meal or shower etc? How does she find the energy, I watched 5 mins earlier then went back to my real life. Doesn’t she have things to do?

Does she talk about anything else other than her trauma?
She just said in her live, she shagged her husband this morning and is in her “duck it era”, if that’s the case talk about something else. Please for the love of god.
Her trauma is her brother and her allegedly masturbating together when she was 9 and he was a bit older, she talks more about the alleged emotional abuse from the rest of her family, mainly focusing on her deaf mothers behaviour towards her. She calls out any person who has allegedly wronged her in her life, she trauma dumps on her followers multiple times a day. She says she cannot cope with being home alone so does an enormous amount of lives to keep her company. She's started doing them with her poor long suffering husband now more which is bizarre as the poor man looks like he's got Stockholm Syndrome each time she forces him online for hours!
She has imo emotionally abused her middle brothers children by saying all kinds of inappropriate things about them on line. Stuff strangers shouldn't know, but sees fit not to tell social services as tiktok gives her much more validation. Those children don't deserve what she does to them to punish her brother, their father.
She used to call out her step children's mothers but that was pre her finding a trauma dump audience so she doesn't speak about them as much as she's addicted to constantly talking about herself she often talks about "getting dicked" and her sex life, in the sage space she's created for trauma survivors to meet up, she has zero self awareness re how damaging that kind of talk could be to her followers.
I'm stunned she was live on tiktok from t time to bedtime, with her poor husband dragged along too!!! Yesterday she was super low, throwing the tiktok towel in and her woe is Mel button had been pressed, then next day she invited followers to join her online for a jolly good time online all evening..
We cannot diagnose her but we see she ticks all the boxes for Bipolar, Histrionic Personality Disorder, Narcissism etc etc.
Never EVER in my life have I seen a person more in need of a therapy intervention!!!
Because she has an OK vocabulary she uses her words to sound like she's in control of her life, to sound like she's not falling apart, to sound like she's well and OK. Her sycophants followers fall for it everytime, she gaslights them badly. If she was online for 4 plus hours last night she will have been in overdrive to gaslight them that she's mentally OK blah blah blah and that she's an expert on what's wrong with her and she's in control.
More fool anyone who believes her. She can kid her followers, kid herself, but she isn't kidding me or some followers on her. She needs to see a psychiatrist. Even then she'd bluff her way through but if they saw what we see they'd get it.
What a very strange, very complex, and very deceptive person she is!!!!

• Heart
Her trauma is her brother and her allegedly masturbating together when she was 9 and he was a bit older, she talks more about the alleged emotional abuse from the rest of her family, mainly focusing on her deaf mothers behaviour towards her. She calls out any person who has allegedly wronged her in her life, she trauma dumps on her followers multiple times a day. She says she cannot cope with being home alone so does an enormous amount of lives to keep her company. She's started doing them with her poor long suffering husband now more which is bizarre as the poor man looks like he's got Stockholm Syndrome each time she forces him online for hours!
She has imo emotionally abused her middle brothers children by saying all kinds of inappropriate things about them on line. Stuff strangers shouldn't know, but sees fit not to tell social services as tiktok gives her much more validation. Those children don't deserve what she does to them to punish her brother, their father.
She used to call out her step children's mothers but that was pre her finding a trauma dump audience so she doesn't speak about them as much as she's addicted to constantly talking about herself she often talks about "getting dicked" and her sex life, in the sage space she's created for trauma survivors to meet up, she has zero self awareness re how damaging that kind of talk could be to her followers.
I'm stunned she was live on tiktok from t time to bedtime, with her poor husband dragged along too!!! Yesterday she was super low, throwing the tiktok towel in and her woe is Mel button had been pressed, then next day she invited followers to join her online for a jolly good time online all evening..
We cannot diagnose her but we see she ticks all the boxes for Bipolar, Histrionic Personality Disorder, Narcissism etc etc.
Never EVER in my life have I seen a person more in need of a therapy intervention!!!
Because she has an OK vocabulary she uses her words to sound like she's in control of her life, to sound like she's not falling apart, to sound like she's well and OK. Her sycophants followers fall for it everytime, she gaslights them badly. If she was online for 4 plus hours last night she will have been in overdrive to gaslight them that she's mentally OK blah blah blah and that she's an expert on what's wrong with her and she's in control.
More fool anyone who believes her. She can kid her followers, kid herself, but she isn't kidding me or some followers on her. She needs to see a psychiatrist. Even then she'd bluff her way through but if they saw what we see they'd get it.
What a very strange, very complex, and very deceptive person she is!!!!
So I was originally pulled in by her story of SA, as a very close family member experienced similar, but my family members is a lot more extreme than what she’s experienced (comparing what you’ve said in your post about what happened to her). However, I honestly look at them both side by side and they are worlds apart in terms of how they deal and have dealt with it. Yes, trauma is trauma and you cannot compare, but I’m finding it difficult not to compare. Mel is so extreme with it. There’s a problem every, single day and it’s become her personality- she has nothing else to bring to the table or talk about. I think awareness is huge, but has she not said everything she’s needed to? She’s like a broken record.
She really does need to get some help, because the behaviour she’s displaying is alarming. She says she’s being harassed, but the only harassing I see, is her. The whole “duck it era” statement made me laugh, as straight after it she was back to talking about her family again. Her husbands eyes must glaze over every time.

What does she want from all of this? What more can she say? Did her brother get charged for any of this?

It’s getting a bit embarrassing now, so I’ve unfollowed.

• Heart
So I was originally pulled in by her story of SA, as a very close family member experienced similar, but my family members is a lot more extreme than what she’s experienced (comparing what you’ve said in your post about what happened to her). However, I honestly look at them both side by side and they are worlds apart in terms of how they deal and have dealt with it. Yes, trauma is trauma and you cannot compare, but I’m finding it difficult not to compare. Mel is so extreme with it. There’s a problem every, single day and it’s become her personality- she has nothing else to bring to the table or talk about. I think awareness is huge, but has she not said everything she’s needed to? She’s like a broken record.
She really does need to get some help, because the behaviour she’s displaying is alarming. She says she’s being harassed, but the only harassing I see, is her. The whole “duck it era” statement made me laugh, as straight after it she was back to talking about her family again. Her husbands eyes must glaze over every time.

What does she want from all of this? What more can she say? Did her brother get charged for any of this?

It’s getting a bit embarrassing now, so I’ve unfollowed.
She said she spoke to the police re hers and her brother masturbation together, she thought she was around age 11. Police then spoke to brother who confirmed it happened but she was 9!?!? Then police allegedly spoke to deaf mother and she said it didn't happen, so because of what her mother said the police dropped the prosecution!!?!??! Make of that what you will,

That's the story Mel told. Victim and purportrator admitted it happened but the police said we believe your deaf mother who couldn't hear a thing and she says it didn't happen so bye bye. It's crazy just like everything is with her.
I completely agree with what you saying about some traumas being worlds apart. My traumas are much more serious in terms of how the law views them and I would not dream of carrying on like Mel does. Its a difficult issue to talk about as each person's trauma is the worst thing that's happened to them, but as a tattler said a few pages back, the way she extremely carries on about it, it was an anti climax when she revealed her trauma. ( I am in no way devaluing anybodies trauma, I'm failing to understand her response to it after decades of therapy)
Her all encompassing behaviour around the subject is unfathomable to me. She's had therapy from aged 8 to aged 29 and yet she still feels the need to discuss it in detail every single day of her life! And because she adds in unrelated private info from her families life she gets called out by them for it and she doesn't understand why!!! 🤥😳
It's alarming to say the least.

She’s always said her brother touched her and made her kiss him passionately not what the person before me has commented. I’ve never once doubted her story from her childhood even though I don’t think she’s a very nice person now. This thread is getting very close to being immoral victim blaming and saying she’s making it all up which is wrong none of us were there.

She’s always said her brother touched her and made her kiss him passionately not what the person before me has commented. I’ve never once doubted her story from her childhood even though I don’t think she’s a very nice person now. This thread is getting very close to being immoral victim blaming and saying she’s making it all up which is wrong none of us were there.
I think many of us have stated that we don’t doubt for a second that her story is true.

What she went through is awful, I feel terribly sorry for her and that it has somehow shaped her into the person who she is today.

That said, it does not then excuse her to throw other people to the wolves, gossiping and sharing personal information about minors and innocent mothers. I’m sure there’s plenty of people who take issue with their partners baby mum, but they don’t take to tiktok to witch and moan. I also don’t agree with the absolute addiction she has to tiktok and the impact it’s having on her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm not victim blaming, I'm saying her stories don't add up and my goodness she's told some stories because all we hear are her stories.

For instance I've never heard the story you recall about her, have you heard the story I recall about her? I'm not doubting either. I'm doubting her recollection of events, because she is so adament everything she says is true. And I am convinced she misses a huge amount out. She is selective in what part of the story she tells.

It is in no way shape of form her fault that her brother abused her in any way at all and, each person's abuse is horrendous to them as they know no different.

Mel has told sooooo many stories.
If youve ever read her comments, people are under the impression she was raped? They are seeking help and advice on that basis. It's so Wrong.

It isn't a competition as to what abuse is worse, it's about being clear as to what your talking about, she is always ambiguous and I question why as she goes into minute detail re allsorts that's connected to it but remains ambiguous.

Throwing the "abuse word." out there for instance. What does that mean? People who think she's been raped are then trusting her and opening up in lives etc, then she accused them trauma dumping on her, then she unceremoniously dumped them and said she was done talking about trauma, all be it temporarily, you cannot treat traumatised people like she does and that's why everything about this account is so wrong. it's all just so wrong.

Last edited:
No one is victim blaming and honestly this thread is tame compared to some of the threads on here! No one is forced to read anyone’s opinions on this site, if what people think doesn’t sit right with anyone they’re welcome to just not read it but people are entitled to have their say 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've just pressed the ignore button! Anyway, moving on,

Today she's talking pregnancy! 😳

Has anyone seen the film Four Weddings and a funeral? where the Scottish bloke at the wedding says
"Basically you're saying marriage is just a way of getting out of an embarrassing pause in conversation" (which I see as a metaphor for being bored with life)

This is Mel, when she's bored/there is a pause in conversation, she does dramatic things.

It's abundantly clear to all who watch her that she's bored and itching for a new project, she's covered being a step mum, badly, but covered it, she's covered having a wedding, she's covered humiliating herself online daily. And those pesky trolls have inferred she treats her husband badly so how can she combine the "pause in conversation/boredom AND keep her husband trapped? Hmmmm???

I know, let's get pregnant!!! Solves the pause in conversation, opens up a massive window of new crap to profit from online.

If this account is an insight into how the world operates I think I want to give up??!!

SCREAMS... "GET A NEW HOBBY!!!!!!!"

• Wow
  • Heart
I've just pressed the ignore button! Anyway, moving on,

Today she's talking pregnancy! 😳

Has anyone seen the film Four Weddings and a funeral? where the Scottish bloke at the wedding says
"Basically you're saying marriage is just a way of getting out of an embarrassing pause in conversation" (which I see as a metaphor for being bored with life)

This is Mel, when she's bored/there is a pause in conversation, she does dramatic things.

It's abundantly clear to all who watch her that she's bored and itching for a new project, she's covered being a step mum, badly, but covered it, she's covered having a wedding, she's covered humiliating herself online daily. And those pesky trolls have inferred she treats her husband badly so how can she combine the "pause in conversation/boredom AND keep her husband trapped? Hmmmm???

I know, let's get pregnant!!! Solves the pause in conversation, opens up a massive window of new crap to profit from online.

If this account is an insight into how the world operates I think I want to give up??!!

SCREAMS... "GET A NEW HOBBY!!!!!!!"
I swear she said on videos very recently, she is not interested in having her own child and being a stepmum fulfils the maternal gap!

Reactions: 1
Your right, she did but apparently now having a baby is back on the table 🙄
Uuuuuggghhhhhh, you just KNOW if she had a baby, she'd be a YouTube family vlogger and exploit her baby for £. She's seeing pound signs now (hence the super long lives, where people gift her and she says 'nooo don't gift me' but stays on live for hours).

The ick just keeps icking 🤢

• Sick
Uuuuuggghhhhhh, you just KNOW if she had a baby, she'd be a YouTube family vlogger and exploit her baby for £. She's seeing pound signs now (hence the super long lives, where people gift her and she says 'nooo don't gift me' but stays on live for hours).

The ick just keeps icking 🤢
So her followers can only send gifts/money on lives? And not on pre recorded videos?
She does 3 lives a day sometimes!
So that's why she does very long lives like last nights 4 hour marathon!! I didn't realise! What a suprise! NOT! 🙄😱

• Wow