Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said the other day anyone who posts at night on tattle must be unemployed 🤣 Here's me posting from work on my break before another surgery! Guess she doesn't know how hospitals work! I work crazy shifts and I call out lying grifters like Mel on a site designed for doing so because she is a liar and she uses vulnerable people and their trauma on tik tok to line her pockets.

I bet the police are sick of her wasting their time. She chooses to call her whole family out online, what does she expect! Nobody would stay silent under the scrutiny she puts her family under everyday, absolutely nobody.

I've come to the conclusion she's deliberately agitating her family to get reactions from them so she can play the victim to her sycophants and get more sympathy. I think her followers are under the impression her family are threatening her or something and she is pretty ambiguous when talking about what they've done wrong, but all they are doing is having their right to reply about what's happening now, which they are entitled to do, regardless of what's happened in the past.

Mel has created a safe space for herself to be in full on victim mode, all I see is a nasty piece of work who's taking her life out on her innocent husband and it's disturbing. We all know where it will end that is for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said the other day anyone who posts at night on tattle must be unemployed 🤣 Here's me posting from work on my break before another surgery! Guess she doesn't know how hospitals work! I work crazy shifts and I call out lying grifters like Mel on a site designed for doing so because she is a liar and she uses vulnerable people and their trauma on tik tok to line her pockets.

I bet the police are sick of her wasting their time. She chooses to call her whole family out online, what does she expect! Nobody would stay silent under the scrutiny she puts her family under everyday, absolutely nobody.

I've come to the conclusion she's deliberately agitating her family to get reactions from them so she can play the victim to her sycophants and get more sympathy. I think her followers are under the impression her family are threatening her or something and she is pretty ambiguous when talking about what they've done wrong, but all they are doing is having their right to reply about what's happening now, which they are entitled to do, regardless of what's happened in the past.

Mel has created a safe space for herself to be in full on victim mode, all I see is a nasty piece of work who's taking her life out on her innocent husband and it's disturbing. We all know where it will end that is for sure!
She spends hours on TikTok live! She’s such a hypocrite. She’ll be unemployed hopefully if she keeps posting TikToks whilst she should be working.

Reactions: 7
She spends hours on TikTok live! She’s such a hypocrite. She’ll be unemployed hopefully if she keeps posting TikToks whilst she should be working.
I completely agree with you! She said she cannot bare to be alone hence why she does lives before during and after work everyday. Wonder what her excuse is for doing lives when she's sat next to her poor husband who looks absolutely fed up of sharing his wife with a mobile phone screen!

(posted at 3.50am in the bathroom at work, because I'm unemployed according to moaning Mel) 😂

Reactions: 2
As I head home after my night shift (or unemployment as Mel calls it) here's hoping she's nicer to her husband today. Belittling & mocking your partner never ends well! Especially when you do it daily online for the world to see! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Has she ever mentioned if they will have children together in any of her lives? Her husband is hot!

Reactions: 1
Has she ever mentioned if they will have children together in any of her lives? Her husband is hot!
Her husband has 4 children and she said he'd love more children, she says that she won't have and children ever.

The sign of a happy marriage on social media is not seeing it on social media. Are you trying to convince us or yourself Mel?!

The sign of a happy marriage on social media is not seeing it on social media. Are you trying to convince us or yourself Mel?!
The Mr & Mrs posts!!! Sooooo cringe! She's kidding nobody 🤣
Love how she said on her recent "get to know Mel" "I'm bisexual" but I'm happily married to Andrew. I genuinely don't believe a single thing attention seeking Mel says!

Reactions: 3
As I head home after my night shift (or unemployment as Mel calls it) here's hoping she's nicer to her husband today. Belittling & mocking your partner never ends well! Especially when you do it daily online for the world to see! 🙄
Hope your Nightshift (aka unemployment) was ok! 😂😂 I'm also constantly at work, or raising children. And I HAVE to go to work every day. Can't stay home cause iM tOo anXioUS foR tHE offiCE. She needs to spend less time obsessing over what strangers say about her on a 'troll site' and more time worrying about how she's treating actual people in her actual life. Like her husband, and the mums of her step kids who's pants she's totally pulled down on tiktok 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I totally agree with you, and what a luxury it would be to work from home on a whim following yet more completely self made drama!

I'm at work again tonight, I told my colleagues we all must be unemployed as only unemployed ppl go online at night! I can confirm nobody in this hospital theatre team has ever been unemployed and 6 of us are currently online whilst drinking tea and coffee on a break! 😊

From the vast amount of info Mel has shared with the world I think she's an expert at upsetting ppl around her, I think she craves the drama so makes it happen when her life is running smoothly or she's not the centre of attention, she also craves the adoration she gets from her husband when all the nasty people upset precious Mel. It's behaviour she's clearly become expert at.

Here's something interesting I read -

"People with Histrionic Personality Disorder can seem highly dramatic, theatrical and approval seeking. They are often described as narcissistic, self-indulgent, flirtatious, dramatic, extroverted and animated. Individuals with HPD may feel underappreciated or disregarded when they are not the centre of attention. They may be overly seductive and inappropriately sexual"

Remind you of anyone? 🙄

Hope your Nightshift (aka unemployment) was ok! 😂😂 I'm also constantly at work, or raising children. And I HAVE to go to work every day. Can't stay home cause iM tOo anXioUS foR tHE offiCE. She needs to spend less time obsessing over what strangers say about her on a 'troll site' and more time worrying about how she's treating actual people in her actual life. Like her husband, and the mums of her step kids who's pants she's totally pulled down on tiktok 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

I feel really sorry for those kids mums, obviously we don’t know the truth of how anybody has been or acted. But I do know she (at first) so like last November/December absolutely destroyed them on her TikTok. And I do firmly believe everyone has the right of reply, I do not condone punching down via the means of social media, or at all.

I find it very odd that these stepmums preach about being better in every way, yet engage in this bully boy behaviour with the mums. It’s very distasteful and every time I see it I raise an eyebrow and immediately want the other side of the story. Which usually is a story of a mum who has dealt with repeated overstepping, bullying and harassment from these stepmums.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I feel really sorry for those kids mums, obviously we don’t know the truth of how anybody has been or acted. But I do know she (at first) so like last November/December absolutely destroyed them on her TikTok. And I do firmly believe everyone has the right of reply, I do not condone punching down via the means of social media, or at all.

I find it very odd that these stepmums preach about being better in every way, yet engage in this bully boy behaviour with the mums. It’s very distasteful and every time I see it I raise an eyebrow and immediately want the other side of the story. Which usually is a story of a mum who has dealt with repeated overstepping, bullying and harassment from these stepmums.
It's hilarious how she says they get the kids for the weekend, when the reality appears to be the kids come either just Fri to Sat or Sat to Sun. Hardly a weekend! One night parenting and she's a super step mum pontificating all over tiktok 🙄
I was going to say it's a bit weird letting a small child paint your furniture, but Mel has painted her own furniture! Think an art therapist would be calling that style childlike! 🌿

Stop the press! A 30 yr old self appointed, attention seeking "victim" is teaching the world how to make cottage pie!!! 🙄🤣🫣
Don't know whether to laugh or cry!!! 🤣🫣🙄

CRINGE!!!

• Haha
Spot on! I think it shows how selfish and twisted Mel is. She slags her whole family off online all day everyday but the second they have a right to reply she rings the police and calls it harrassment. She thrives on making drama, she's so pathetic!
---
PS... Talking about thriving on drama look at her most recent post, "the past 24 hours have been so incredibly hard" 🫣🤣🫣🤣🫣🤣

So, after months of slagging off her family online multiple times a day, they appear to have had their right to reply by writing a letter and moaning Mel acts like she's been diagnosed with cancer! Drama Drama Drama!
Frankly, they do have a right to reply and if they can’t reply directly to her because she has them blocked and cut off, then they have the right to reply on their own platform 🤷🏻‍♀️ after all it’s good to hear two sides to the story isn’t it Mel?

• Heart
Bit of a rant about my own personal experience of being step-parented….
My parents split up when I was too young to know any different. I always remember my dad’s new partner (who he’s no longer with) being lovely to us for the weekends we were there, and my dad referring to her as “the girls’ second mum”. I remember thinking as a 5/6 year old that that was an odd thing to say as she was not my mum and we hadn’t known her all that long at the time. And even years later despite never disliking her she was still NOT our mum. It never particularly annoyed me or upset me but I did find it odd, and sort of like she was clinging onto a game of playing happy families, all for show. Looking back now though as a mother myself, I have new admiration for my mum hearing these comments and holding back the rage she must’ve felt! I also kind of think to myself how dare they have the audacity to think they could compete with my actual mother who made so many sacrifices for us, raised us on her own and showed up for everything not just the fun parts… and without ever badmouthing our dad and stepmum in front of us.

No beef with the majority of step mums, but I do get the ick when it feels like the birth mothers (as Mel calls them) are having this perfect social media family life rubbed in their face, when they are doing the majority of the hard work of raising the kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mel claims to have had faced trauma and abuse, but does she not see how she talks to her husband is abusive?

• Heart
She says she's "making content to raise awareness" HILARIOUS!
NOTHING Mel does is about raising awareness in the slightest! What a crock of sh*t saying she's about rausising awareness!

It's obvious to everyone but Mel that she is an attention seeker DESPERATE to shame anyone who she perceived has wronged her & anyone associated with them aswell, they are all fair game for her pathetic videos.

She wonders why one of her siblings keeps "stalking her"
Mel seems to forget she is one 3 children, 3 children who seemingly had a challenging childhood. Children who are now adults and will probably be kept being told by their family and friends that their desperate attention seeking sister is wallowing in their past again.

She seems blind to the fact how triggering her daily content must be for him, how provocative her daily content will be, how upsetting her daily content will be. Like Mel said herself it's easy to say don't look when people are critising you online, perhaps your middle brother feels that too!

Just because she seems to get some perverse pleasure from living in the past, others might want to move on from it, others might see it very differently and others might be inclined to be very upset & annoyed because their innocent children were dragged into this whole performance and they might be getting bullied because of it. Who knows! Mel certainly doesn't, Mel is ONLY interested in herself. Mel is only interested in living in the past despite having the "best life" now 🤣

Mel is absolutely lying when she says she's only talked about her brother once or twice! I've not seen all of her content and I can recall many occasions where she has spoken about her middle brother many times.

Mels memory is VERY convenient! It recalls everything she wants it to recall and it forgets all the bits she wants it to forget, then she lies, I have witnessed multiple lies. I suspect this is why the police take her with a pinch of salt.
She has heavily criticised the police many times BUT the first person she calls when she wants even more attention than usual is the police! Hilarious!

You keep believing you've only spoken about your middle brother twice Mel, the reality is you must keep triggering him and others by exposing their painful childhood aswell as yours. You keep pushing their buttons. You reap what you sow in this life and the more exposing Mel does about her family, because believe it or not, it's other people's family too, the more what's happening will keep happening because her posts will trigger others.

Just b3c8she seems numb when talking about trauma doesn't mean the other people who offered traumas in your family will be numb either. It could be deeply upsetting and traumatising for others hearing her expose their trauma. Then to go on and call out their adult behaviour. What reaction does she expect? You only have to say something ONCE for it to affect a person Mel.

I see her middle brother as innocent in this whole performance. He didn't ask for her to call him out, humiliate him, call him a disgusting parent, he didn't ask for his darkest secrets to be exposed because even I know allegedly happened to him as a child because of Mel AND I SHOULDN'T know that! Nobody should know the above things unless her brother decided to share them with the world.

Mel deserves EVERYTHING she gets and more. If she decided to publicly share my childhood, my traumas l, my abuse, my children's stories, all online for the world to entertain themselves with, without my permission, I would be making her life an absolute living hell!!!! never mind sending her a few messages! Just because she has forgotten what she has said about her middle bother he won't have and the 1000s of viewers wont have. What gives her the right to tell his deepest darkest traumas to an audience online? Can you imagine if her middle bother was online telling Mels abuse stories without her consent!? She behaves disgustingly, just because she is happy to gossip and overshare, she assumes everyone else and their past is fault game! Nothing is confidential if Mel knows it.

Grow up Mel, nothing you do is about raising awareness in the slightest and you know it, we all know it and your followers definitely know it.
You have a following because you are a loose canon who's life pivots around imploding due to your own selfish attention seeking behaviour and your followers are along for the free ride and entertainment. You are an absolute joke! You are an insensitive, insincere and duplicitous person.

Sadly your poor husband is blindsided by you, he won't always be, and when he too gets sick of your drama and the way you speak to and treat him, which we can all clearly see, you'll be left with what? NOTHING & no one, because what is abundantly clear is everyone seems very happy that you are estranged from them. When your husband and his seemingly lovely family see through the Mel facade, All that will remain in Mels life will be her multiple personality disorders and more blame, because EVERYTHING is always everyone else's fault! Never Mels 🤥🙄

The damage has been done re her middle brother, she's told everyone his abuse trauma, she's pulled apart his life, his relationship and his parenting skills, the damage is done and EVERYTIME she posts online about her family she will no doubt trigger him, that's why he reacts imo. If she'd done the above to me, I'D REACT ASWELL, as would anyone who's estranged sibling told the world their deepest darkest taboos!

Mel knowingly goes online umpteen times a day and throws a grenade at her family. Just because she says so much that even she forgets what she's said & what damage she's caused, doesn't mean everyone else has forgotten. I imagine her brother absolutely dreads her posting online, and he is extremely hypervigilant & reacts with anger everytime she opens her mouth and posts a new video, and the only person who's caused that is Mel!

Mels own actions cause Reactions. It's not rocket science. Similarly, if she hadn't been so vocal in criticising the police so publicly and she wasn't the root cause of her own current problems, perhaps they might take her more seriously and respond more promptly. But as always, it's never Mels fault! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
She says she's "making content to raise awareness" HILARIOUS!
NOTHING Mel does is about raising awareness in the slightest! What a crock of sh*t saying she's about rausising awareness!

It's obvious to everyone but Mel that she is an attention seeker DESPERATE to shame anyone who she perceived has wronged her & anyone associated with them aswell, they are all fair game for her pathetic videos.

She wonders why one of her siblings keeps "stalking her"
Mel seems to forget she is one 3 children, 3 children who seemingly had a challenging childhood. Children who are now adults and will probably be kept being told by their family and friends that their desperate attention seeking sister is wallowing in their past again.

She seems blind to the fact how triggering her daily content must be for him, how provocative her daily content will be, how upsetting her daily content will be. Like Mel said herself it's easy to say don't look when people are critising you online, perhaps your middle brother feels that too!

Just because she seems to get some perverse pleasure from living in the past, others might want to move on from it, others might see it very differently and others might be inclined to be very upset & annoyed because their innocent children were dragged into this whole performance and they might be getting bullied because of it. Who knows! Mel certainly doesn't, Mel is ONLY interested in herself. Mel is only interested in living in the past despite having the "best life" now 🤣

Mel is absolutely lying when she says she's only talked about her brother once or twice! I've not seen all of her content and I can recall many occasions where she has spoken about her middle brother many times.

Mels memory is VERY convenient! It recalls everything she wants it to recall and it forgets all the bits she wants it to forget, then she lies, I have witnessed multiple lies. I suspect this is why the police take her with a pinch of salt.
She has heavily criticised the police many times BUT the first person she calls when she wants even more attention than usual is the police! Hilarious!

You keep believing you've only spoken about your middle brother twice Mel, the reality is you must keep triggering him and others by exposing their painful childhood aswell as yours. You keep pushing their buttons. You reap what you sow in this life and the more exposing Mel does about her family, be cause believe it or not it's other people's family too, the more what's happening will keep happening.

I see her middle brother as innocent in this whole performance. He didn't ask for her to call him out, humiliate him, call him a disgusting parent, he didn't ask for his darkest secrets to be exposed because even I know allegedly happened to him as a child because of Mel AND I SHOULDN'T know that! Nobody should know the above things unless her brother decided to share them with the world.

Mel deserves EVERYTHING she gets and more. If she decided to publicly share my childhood, my traumas l, my abuse, my children's stories, all online for the world to entertain themselves with, without my permission, I would be making her life an absolute living hell!!!! never mind sending her a few messages! Just because she has forgotten what she has said about her middle bother he won't have and the 1000s of viewers wont have. What gives her the right to tell his deepest darkest traumas to an audience online? Can you imagine if her middle bother was online telling Mels abuse stories without her consent!? She behaves disgustingly, just because she is happy to gossip and overshare, she assumes everyone else and their past is fault game! Nothing is confidential if Mel knows it.

Grow up Mel, nothing you do is about raising awareness in the slightest and you know it, we all know it and your followers definitely know it.
You have a following because you are a loose canon who's life pivots around imploding due to your own selfish attention seeking behaviour and your followers are along for the free ride and entertainment. You are an absolute joke! You are an insensitive, insincere and duplicitous person.

Sadly your poor husband is blindsided by you, he won't always be, and when he too gets sick of your drama and the way you speak to and treat him, which we can all clearly see, you'll be left with what? NOTHING & no one, because what is abundantly clear is everyone seems very happy that you are estranged from them. When your husband and his seemingly lovely family see through the Mel facade, All that will remain in Mels life will be her multiple personality disorders and more blame, because EVERYTHING is always everyone else's fault! Never Mels 🤥🙄

The damage has been done re her middle brother, she's told everyone his abuse trauma, she's pulled apart his life, his relationship and his parenting skills, the damage is done and EVERYTIME she posts online about her family she will no doubt trigger him, that's why he reacts imo. If she'd done the above to me, I'D REACT ASWELL, as would anyone who's estranged sibling told the world their deepest darkest taboos!

Mel knowingly goes online umpteen times a day and throws a grenade at her family. Just because she says so much that even she forgets what she's said & what damage she's caused, doesn't mean everyone else has forgotten. I imagine her brother absolutely dreads her posting online, and he is extremely hypervigilant & reacts with anger everytime she opens her mouth and posts a new video, and the only person who's caused that is Mel!

Mels own actions cause Reactions. It's not rocket science. Similarly, if she hadn't been so vocal in criticising the police so publicly and she wasn't the root cause of her own current problems, perhaps they might take her more seriously and respond more promptly. But as always, it's never Mels fault! 🙄
Not gonna lie to sit and write a message that long on a forum screams you know her personally which is fine but tell us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not gonna lie to sit and write a message that long on a forum screams you know her personally which is fine but tell us 😂
I promise I don't know her but I've been impacted by her behaviour and I feel for her middle brother, I'm also a very fast typist. I'm currently at work on a break on my laptop where as usually I'm on my phone. I think she is playing a very dangerous game. I hate to see injustice. What she is doing is unjust.

I try to keep my messages shorter but sometimes I get carried away. I appreciate how a long message looks, but a couple of decades ago I learned to type and voila, I've written an essay.

Reactions: 5